Knight Quest

This is a discussion on Knight Quest within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, my clan is trying to do the Knight Quest for like 4 weeks, but every time we enter the ...
Page: 1

Parque

So, my clan is trying to do the Knight Quest for like 4 weeks, but every time we enter the arena, we always see the same people just killing eachother, somtimes they have a cape, somtimes their clan is Grade 5 :blink:

obvious that our clan can't do KQ with these guys around, killing them doesnt really help, any1 some suggestions? :P

Mario

next time make some screenshots... these people obviosuly usin arena bug for NP transfer...

Banned

go right after a server restart

Parque

next time make some screenshots... these people obviosuly usin arena bug for NP transfer...[/b]
    That's for sure, but if I post them on KO forums or anything, I don't think any GM or so will take a look

little_painter

if you ask politely im sure some of the old godguns(farts) can give a hand with dooing the cape quest :mellow:

i have done the clan quest some days before. U just must look often there u will find a time to do it easily. the problem are not that the other ppl there attack u, but the will try to loot the key before u will do it, because everyone can see the box.

And about the np transferer, i just kill them both untill they will left the arena or change server :P

but i dont think its bug. U earn in colo 64np per kill and lose 50 per dead. Its the same in arena. But there are less ppl and u spawn at the same point. That make it easy to np transfer. Mostly i see the ppl who do it using a pus transformation scroll and after theay died u see that they dont wear armor. U should do a screenshot at this moment at upload the ksc file at the knightonline homepage

Estacy_Rezz

parque u gay why u never get on vent? I can get someone to help u

go c3 when no turk time

Heim4teil

gain np in Coloseum? =O

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

yes

Parque

parque u gay why u never get on vent? I can get someone to help u[/b]
    I get on your vent alot, but almost everytime I get there ur either afk or asleep :P

(and all your channels have a PW) :P

turk loot it lie dead on the floor and loot that shtit when it drops (had this done to me many times)

Parque

turk loot it lie dead on the floor and loot that shtit when it drops (had this done to me many times)[/b]
    That's then cuz the dead guy which looted attack the monster first, that's what n00bz do when they can't beat it with playing fair

ReiRei

had to pk many times while killing the damn horse..

djtiest0

go right after a server restart