Xping in CZ

This is a discussion on Xping in CZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've been spending most of my time xping in Eslant, but last night decided to xp in cz for the ...
Page: 1

Freh

Default Xping in CZ

I've been spending most of my time xping in Eslant, but last night decided to xp in cz for the xp boost and drop rate increase. Well, from what I can tell, there is NO xp boost. Hard to really tell though cause party make-up etc.

We got an exceptional mirrage sword from a troll shamen, so thinking that they would drop better in cz, off we go. Didn't notice an increase drop rate AND they were agro. wtf?

I know this is sort of noob question at this point but, did they take away the xp boost for cz mobs? Or are the troll shamens just messed up?

i dont know about TS. . never xp'd on them . . .but there is an xp 'boost' in cz.

what svr do you play on? I'm asking because i've read about some screwy isolated bugs on various servers.

Banned Senior Member

CZ is always 20% more exp then outside of it

Banned

Default Re: Xping in CZ

Originally posted by Freh
    I've been spending most of my time xping in Eslant, but last night decided to xp in cz for the xp boost and drop rate increase. *Well, from what I can tell, there is NO xp boost. *Hard to really tell though cause party make-up etc.

We got an exceptional mirrage sword from a troll shamen, so thinking that they would drop better in cz, off we go. Didn't notice an increase drop rate AND they were agro. *wtf?

I know this is sort of noob question at this point but, did they take away the xp boost for cz mobs? *Or are the troll shamens just messed up?
    Some of the mobs agro in cz (troll shamans) but CZ mobs are generally easier to kill =)

Apocalyps2

As far as i know Troll Shaman aggro if someone attacks, this can be another troll shaman or if u attack a human close to a troll shaman then it will also aggro on you, so be carefull arround those things.

Freh

We were on xig1 and it was only us and the troll shamen. They agro'd on the warrior and on the priests (we had 3 priest lol). I didn't notice that they were easier to kill than Eslant ts, and xp was about what I would expect in Eslant. Anyways, I don't see anyone xping cz much on Xig and I think I know why now.

But I think I need to run some tests to be sure, solo some mobs and then go to cz and solo them there.

Vishnu

sometimes the exp events get bugged after they ended, and adds exp in cz, sometimes the exp with the same party varies for example on evil wizards between 35- 45 k

Ayman4u

Trolls shamans agro in cz yes <_< and xp is more in cz u can notice it b killing mobs in ur town and in cz

Freh

Okay, did trolls in cz again last night and xp was same as roan side. Uh, I think Xig is bugged or something, cause I'm not seeing any xp boost in cz.

Originally posted by Freh
    Okay, did trolls in cz again last night and xp was same as roan side. *Uh, I think Xig is bugged or something, cause I'm not seeing any xp boost in cz.
    go and kill dk, ice apo or fire apo in eslant then go cz kill same mobs and you will see your exp boost.

thanatos

just tried myself - test done ares 1 non prem account

cz troll solo = 10500 exp

el morad troll solo = 9714 exp

eslant troll solo = 9714 exp

redfieldTnT

ther was a xp event from like last saturday up until wednesday
    it was 30-40% xp event or something

i was gettin 12k xp in a 6 man golem party in emc
    than we moves to cz and i got much more goes for all monsters in cz at the time

than about wednesday the xp event was finshed server restarted no event on
    and we did 3 man golems i would get 9k xp in d2 cz and 8k xp in d2 emc & eslant

so u must have been xping in a party or solo during xp event in emc or otherwise and moveds to cz little late i the week