Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TP Gates not safe anymore

This is a discussion on TP Gates not safe anymore within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So yeah, got xp'd yesterday tp'ing from Asga to Raiba by a giant golem. Never had a chance, as soon ...
Page: 1

Default TP Gates not safe anymore

So yeah, got xp'd yesterday tp'ing from Asga to Raiba by a giant golem. Never had a chance, as soon as I came thru the gate I popped up right beside it, only had 1200 buff, no ac, no swift as I was in asga repotting and got farbuffed. Anyways bam 1200+ first hit, bam 1100+ second hit, dead. Fag turk archer lured the fucker all the way from it's spawn and brought it right where ppl spawn in. Every time it started to walk to the wall to go back to it's spawn, he brought it back. So now you can't accept an invite from seeking w/o trans scroll, or use the tp gate to raiba safely w/o one either. I'm sure I'll see a lamentation waiting in Kalluga one of these days. I don't mind getting xp'd to something because of my own stupidity or a raid in cz because that's part of the game..but the turks play by new rules these days. Time to farm for trans scrolls.

Hostage

You take a SS? Proof gets people banned. :lol:

PopTart

ownt, ouch

gtaguy

gotta love those turks

yeah..he even t-bagged me and 2 others that were laying there dead :P His name was Wascal_The_Turk or something like that, he was at it again today, and a friend got xp'd trying to save one of his clannies. I'm sure he'll be doing it more and I'll get a ss next time I see him. Gays like this make it hard to get to 65

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

rofl that's nice

Well it's kind an old thing tho... I remeber tping to raon on stealth cause there was golem there everytime.

farhad

fool guards are enough strong to kill even Dark stones, the only place without guards is Doda camp

ANIMALITY !!!!!

that sucks bfd, dont worry you'll hit 65 in no time

i remember i got tped into golems by a turk...........he tped like 10 people.........then he left got on his resser....and ressed all of us like 4 stone...and i had like 30 stones...so he ressed me 4 stones then i died, 4 stone again, then i died....then i started to pm and curse him out....he speaked to me in turkish and putted a smiley face and started lauging....then i just pressed okay...lost alot of % that day. :angry: :angry: :angry:

U should have relogged instead of pressing ok :P

me was noob back then....well now that look bak at it i didnt lost much xp...i was only like lvl 55 or so....lost around like somewhere in the 2- digit number...but i couldve got all that back in 1 day..so no worrys...but if it happen to me when im 62...then yea i wouldve been pissed!!!!!

overlordmk2

Originally posted by farhad
    fool guards are enough strong to kill even Dark stones, the only place without guards is Doda camp *

ANIMALITY !!!!!
    lol dude, in eslant guards often get slayed by a Dm lured to town :lol: :P

Magelord1257

Damn that's bad BFD

I am getting so fed up of people who do this... it makes it so we can't go seeking anymore without a high chance of dying

MarvinTheMartian

overlordmk2, guards get killed by dms? lol think not, ive watched guards tank troll king for 5 minutes , and hes just a lillll bit harder than a dm,hehe

TK is so much harder than a DM...

I can solo (yes solo!) a DM no way in hell could I solo a TK...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast