Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Friends Of the Game

This is a discussion on Friends Of the Game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey there guys! Its been a long time since i've been on these forums (probably a little over 2 years ...
Page: 1

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Default Friends Of the Game

Hey there guys!

Its been a long time since i've been on these forums (probably a little over 2 years if I remember correctly). Anywho I started playing this game back in 2005, so thats like what, 12 years ago? During my time here I made a bunch of enemies, but probably way more friends than I could ever remember. I still think about the joys of being one of the first 80's on a new server, running the top clan and also being part of many top clans during my lifetime. I remember the fights for Perm Dragon Symbol (because H wasnt good enough), I remember the babashopping I was known for and the insane gear I used to rock. The constant slaving of my account and drive to be the best haha. Those who knew me hated me but at the same time knew it wasnt a party without their favorite Punjabi I remember the late nights screaming on restarts and PVP in bowl, the organized Felankors and for those who really knew me - the love i had for doing Bifrost haha.

I think more than anything, what I miss and will always appreciate about this game were the friends I made. Not just guys like Funkz or Creote or Carlos or Emmo or Hydra or Jeff or the Hazee's but the guys that took my bullshit over the years and still called me a friend. I was fortunate enough to meet a few of them in person and I will always cherish the friendships I formed because of this game.

What would you say is your favorite memories about this game? And if you and I played together, enlighten me and share a moment in time we once shared

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Jeff
    what jeff is that?
    Kallop likes this.

Hey there guys!

Its been a long time since i've been on these forums (probably a little over 2 years if I remember correctly). Anywho I started playing this game back in 2005, so thats like what, 12 years ago? During my time here I made a bunch of enemies, but probably way more friends than I could ever remember. I still think about the joys of being one of the first 80's on a new server, running the top clan and also being part of many top clans during my lifetime. I remember the fights for Perm Dragon Symbol (because H wasnt good enough), I remember the babashopping I was known for and the insane gear I used to rock. The constant slaving of my account and drive to be the best haha. Those who knew me hated me but at the same time knew it wasnt a party without their favorite Punjabi I remember the late nights screaming on restarts and PVP in bowl, the organized Felankors and for those who really knew me - the love i had for doing Bifrost haha.

I think more than anything, what I miss and will always appreciate about this game were the friends I made. Not just guys like Funkz or Creote or Carlos or Emmo or Hydra or Jeff or the Hazee's but the guys that took my bullshit over the years and still called me a friend. I was fortunate enough to meet a few of them in person and I will always cherish the friendships I formed because of this game.

What would you say is your favorite memories about this game? And if you and I played together, enlighten me and share a moment in time we once shared
    Broski, you and I shared many moments together and hopefully more to come. <3 Long Live IndianWonder

P.S this is ahmed
    Last edited by l911l; 08-12-2017 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Added more info

Lol i don't even know where to start

this might be a good one

you were a fun guy to play with on cwest in vicarious. I was John/Oohdivine/play4fun/some other priest i cant remember

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    what jeff is that?
    StoneColdKillah, if I recall correctly.

Fuck sake.

I'll dig out my EHD this weekend and find some OLD ass screenshots I used to save (about 12,000 to go through). Ares, Diez, Xig, Cwest, Akara... many memories.
    l911l likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Hey there guys!

Jaspreet,

The guy I spent the most money buying from in Knight Online over the years. I think you made at least $2.5K off me.

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Fuck sake.

I'll dig out my EHD this weekend and find some OLD ass screenshots I used to save (about 12,000 to go through). Ares, Diez, Xig, Cwest, Akara... many memories.
    haha oh Tabby, i remember playing with you and Felix and Shane. Somethings you just cant forget

hahaha well look at it this way, if you spent that much, think about how much I spent getting the gear I had

weird was talking to tyler about what happened to your ass, how you been ajow ts rampage and ofcourse hows black ops

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Fuck sake.

dam u still play? this is Green_and_cute from FusionFireKo

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Jaspreet it's timmeh man can't believe you're still around haha

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    weird was talking to tyler about what happened to your ass, how you been ajow ts rampage and ofcourse hows black ops
    I havent been on these forums in over a year. Send me the TS info, i'll log on sometime. I havent heard from a lot of the guys in years

PS Timmeh! I havent played in like 3 years or so haha, I just reminisce about the old memories I still carry :/

I am Timmeh Senior Member

I havent been on these forums in over a year. Send me the TS info, i'll log on sometime. I havent heard from a lot of the guys in years

PS Timmeh! I havent played in like 3 years or so haha, I just reminisce about the old memories I still carry :/
    same man I'll never forget running around on girakon with you fags lol getting joked constantly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast