Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Frustrated on Ares

This is a discussion on Frustrated on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well first i was tired and is worn out cause of a 2hour homework session so i got on to ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Frustrated on Ares

well first i was tired and is worn out cause of a 2hour homework session so i got on to play with my clanies. went to lvl in cz, found out both karus and el mo have a hacker dead outside of each other base. put that aside we went to harpies to lvl, an hour past by this warrior flippinsweet (symbiosis) raid us, didnt kill my clanie cause the preist heal and later died cause i smack him good. so i recieve a letter from him calling my priest a kosper with cursed words blah blah... but then he came back raiding us again with a full party, success, but guess whos in that party with him? ultramag0 the famous speed hacker.

are we getting paranoids of the hacker and is now pointing fingers at random ppl? sad enough i was accused of showering hack myself from grobs but he apologize so i let it go. right now i cant even get on to have fun with my friends.

blah i dont know what to say, but we are making the game worst ourselves if we are gonna be paranoid and accuse eery1 better than us a hacker.

goodnight.

letshavcones

Im with ya there dude u cant even wolk out the front of our base's with getting kopsed by some cunt dead :angry: It's totley fucking this great game...no i take that back it's totley FUCKED this great game

Banned

server went down, was having a good time bowl running

and dude you totally miss my point. it is that i have to put aside the hacking and play JUST TO HAVE FUN WITH MY FRIENDs, but then having ppl accused you of cheating is just makes it worst.

letshavcones

:unsure:

Uhm ppl can u leave them alone? They are all nice guys old players and i never saw them hack or stuff like that. I remember when i used to raid Kennie and seby666 at orc cardinals they used to exp there long time ago. :lol:

BobGreensley

yup... roycolt said I was kosping zzzzzz -_- -_-

ROFL the leader of a koxp clan hahahahahaha.

letshavcones

Well i wish noting but death to these fuckers that r fucking our game n acusing the legit players of kosping.

letshavcones

An kennie the peeps that play in ares n go to cz no u dont use koxp man..i must say for an orc u go all right....STOP FUCKING KILLING ME

Misterlabalaba

Well when it is sad to hear that things like this happen, we can only blame ourself in the end.
    We all get frustrated when we cant play this game for 5min withouth getting raped by koxpers.
    Before it was fun to hear someone say you used a autoheal program or gamepad, it really made one think that maybe one could have a chance one day against all highlvl players when I got some lvl and items to back my combo up.

Then servers start to lag due to all macro, and you start geting combo fails, hp pot fail and loosing xp.
    you reskill to archer so when you see the skill go off but no damage you can just log out of game before dying.

and after even more frustraded xp and bosshunting you actualy start notice you stay alive in cz vs parties, and start to win some 1vs1 against old players.

You start to think that "hey I might just start to have fun in this game"

Then baaam quest abusers and your again 10 lvls behind and people you know begged to borrow your gear for wars and such now walk around with fullshells and +8 weapons and some sweet uniques they got from trading "chitins and such"
    All your items is now worth shit in game coin and you start forgetting that raptor +8/shard+8 again.

But hey fakk that lets keep at it and hope that u might be able to duke it out with some non abusing people at night atleast.
    Then the koxp gets out of hand and now my temper is very, very short.

Its sad that we start acuse eachother but.. Its not like K2 do anything so no help there, and all the f***ing koxpers just laugh at you when they kill you in arena switching between dual sherions +8, shards +8, md +8, darkvanes +8.

So where to take out our frustration?

also I am the most stupid person alive that keep paying and playing this game for this long without K2 doing crap.

Oh and btw Kennie ýs good gun oke!!
    Ultramag0 is a even bigger idiot since he pays for gear on ebay and I wouldnt trust anyone saying that he plays legit

1st -Few days agao i was healing full party at paramuns as a single priest with 960 heal - TS on so double speed + combo heal :P , not even need to use 1920 and was also usin malice all the time. Than the turk memmbers of party start to PMing me that im using KOSP.
    2nd - i was PKin with my friend archer just duo for fun and some well know sin PMed him that he s using KOSP. I really adviced him to also not do uruk trons as archer because as i have read some1 got banned for it - no need to use kosp to get banned.

So whats the point? Every1 here is just accusing others because he s pissed of how his game ends up - with hackers,kospers,scammers and kind turks who don care about 5% of english community. U cant know if all those duped fragments and bugged treasure chests etc came from turks and i really don care who did it, all i see is that the game itself is totally fuked up - cz is shit, market is shit, no customer support is shit, i can continue here infinitely but thats the reason why i see Screens on forum just accusing others of bugging,kosping,scamming all the way. Stupid

xxAzraelxx

Don't get stressed out buddy. For cheaters there is Kharma.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

lol that sux dunno who was on flippinsweet... maybe flip hes a flaming son of a bitch

UltraMago

Default kennie ur really dumb

hey kennie, ur really dumb, all know u use ur priest for exp and she heals and cures u with a macro program. Did u got pissed cuz my party owned urs?
    stop flame me and play fair hahaha or u ungry i kill u this month 100 times?

UltraMago

Default kennie is your husband?

Originally posted by Misterlabalaba
    Well when it is sad to hear that things like this happen, we can only blame ourself in the end.
    We all get frustrated when we cant play this game for 5min withouth getting raped by koxpers.
    Before it was fun to hear someone say you used a autoheal program or gamepad, it really made one think that maybe one could have a chance one day against all highlvl players when I got some lvl and items to back my combo up.

Then servers start to lag due to all macro, and you start geting combo fails, hp pot fail and loosing xp.
    you reskill to archer so when you see the skill go off but no damage you can just log out of game before dying.

and after even more frustraded xp and bosshunting you actualy start notice you stay alive in cz vs parties, and start to win some 1vs1 against old players.

You start to think that "hey I might just start to have fun in this game"

Then baaam quest abusers and your again 10 lvls behind and people you know begged to borrow your gear for wars and such now walk around with fullshells and +8 weapons and some sweet uniques they got from trading "chitins and such"
    All your items is now worth shit in game coin and you start forgetting that raptor +8/shard+8 again.

But hey fakk that lets keep at it and hope that u might be able to duke it out with some non abusing people at night atleast.
    Then the koxp gets out of hand and now my temper is very, very short.

Its sad that we start acuse eachother but.. Its not like K2 do anything so no help there, and all the f***ing koxpers just laugh at you when they kill you in arena switching between dual sherions +8, shards +8, md +8, darkvanes +8.

So where to take out our frustration? *

also I am the most stupid person alive that keep paying and playing this game for this long without K2 doing crap.

Oh and btw Kennie ýs good gun oke!!
    Ultramag0 is a even bigger idiot since he pays for gear on ebay and I wouldnt trust anyone saying that he plays legit

hahaha what is your problem u cant buy items? all the players buy items lol and? and? and? and? hahaha kennie is your husband?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast