Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Frustrated on Ares

This is a discussion on Frustrated on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ultramago shouldnt you be in cz speedhacking and still dying like a retard?...
Page: 2

ultramago shouldnt you be in cz speedhacking and still dying like a retard?

Deine Mudda

Default Re: Frustrated on Ares

Originally posted by Kennie
    ... by this warrior flippinsweet (symbiosis) raid us, didnt kill my clanie cause the preist heal and later died cause i smack him good. so i recieve a letter from him calling my priest a kosper with cursed words blah blah... but then he came back raiding us again with a full party, success, but guess whos in that party with him? ultramag0 the famous speed hacker.
    Symbiosis rule No.1 : If u get killed, the other has to cheat somehow
    Symbiosis rule No.2 : If u got raided, go town and seek for some babashoppers, KoXPers, what u get, to raid a 8 man party with 2390857238956239 ppl

---> finally Symbiosis succeded to kill u and stops sending u letters

BE CAREFULL: Don't raid them back or they get pissed again. Cheater here cheater there , KOXP here KoXP there , bla bla bla bla ...

Ty 4 ya attention !!!!

Pround member of a cheater clan ( only in Symbiosis opinion but nvm them )

:wub: my freinds

Originally posted by Deine Mudda+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deine Mudda)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kennie
    ... by this warrior flippinsweet (symbiosis) raid us, didnt kill my clanie cause the preist heal and later died cause i smack him good. so i recieve a letter from him calling my priest a kosper with cursed words blah blah... but then he came back raiding us again with a full party, success, but guess whos in that party with him? ultramag0 the famous speed hacker.
    Symbiosis rule No.1 : If u get killed, the other has to cheat somehow
    Symbiosis rule No.2 : If u got raided, go town and seek for some babashoppers, KoXPers, what u get, to raid a 8 man party with 2390857238956239 ppl

---> finally Symbiosis succeded to kill u and stops sending u letters

BE CAREFULL: Don't raid them back or they get pissed again. Cheater here cheater there , KOXP here KoXP there , bla bla bla bla ...

Ty 4 ya attention !!!!

Pround member of a cheater clan ( only in Symbiosis opinion but nvm them )

:wub: my freinds[/b]
    lol thats very true. they remind me of illuminati; everyone else babashops but its ok for them to have shells +8, shards +8 etc.

Deine Mudda

Originally posted by h3h3h3

lol thats very true. they remind me of illuminati; everyone else babashops but its ok for them to have shells +8, shards +8 etc.
    Well if u allie tooooooooo loooooooonnnnngggg with Illuminati, u start acting like they do. Sad to see this since i had some of my best friends in Symbiosis.
    But , that's life.

Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long ally !!!

Banned

ur speed hacking and you're complaining about me having a kosp priest without any proofs?

1. my clan and I rarely uses buff when we lvl, we had 1 yesterday and she was only 1200/200.
    2. how many times did i met your party in cz 3v3 somewhat continously kill your priest doomwarlock and some warrior but you kept SPEED HACKING AWAY FROM US and tp them back for more deaths.

you're gay go do some anal.

ur speed hacking and you're complaining about me having a kosp priest without any proofs?

1. my clan and I rarely uses buff when we lvl, we had 1 yesterday and she was only 1200/200.
    2. how many times did i met your party in cz 3v3 somewhat continously kill your priest doomwarlock and some warrior but you kept SPEED HACKING AWAY FROM US and tp them back for more deaths.

you're gay go do some anal.
    Omg stupid boy, why do u lie?

I have no problem if you want 1 vs 1, so stop running to ur priest.

Get ur own skillz retard and stfu

battle16

I LOVE U KENNIE :wub:

Banned

1v1 with a priest who had a shield on most of the time? dd perhaps?

lol what the hell are u talking about? Maybe are u frustrated cuz u cant do shit without ur debuffer?

man accept my vs, and stop running in cz

Banned

like you can do shit without mago speed hacking and tp u away?

how old are u? 10? Have i to repeat one more time?

ITS 1 vs 1, did u get it?

Banned

ur not legit enough to fight me, why would i fight 1v1 with some1 who hang out with mago.. who knows what program u have.

Besides i usllay 1v1 with other sins in the arena for fun. if you're lucky find me there.

ur not legit enough to fight me, why would i fight 1v1 with some1 who hang out with mago.. who knows what program u have.
    just 1 word = NOOB

man i dont use programs, dont care if u believe me or not. If other player uses programs it doesnt mean i use programs too, common sense boy.

Btw if u dont want 1 vs 1, ill accept it, im not abussive . Peace

Banned

i like every1 to notice how him and mago didnt denied the fact the mage use speed hack.

only a noob needs to cheat to GAIN ADVANTAGES. so you and mago are the noob, not me.

UltraMago

Default blah blah

like you can do shit without mago speed hacking and tp u away?
    go to psichiatric this is only a game u not have real life?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast