Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Frustrated on Ares

This is a discussion on Frustrated on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by h3h3h3 ultramago shouldnt you be in cz speedhacking and still dying like a retard? lol pls watch ...
Page: 3

UltraMago

Default lol this is my gift for u

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    ultramago shouldnt you be in cz speedhacking and still dying like a retard?
    lol pls watch your video and relax
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAjRXcw57JY

remember u are the first cheater of ares use auto minor healing search topics in ko4life and bloodzone n0000000b

hahahaha

xD

Who need debuffer? not not
    Who need to 0000000

yes yes only kennie hahaha

hahahaha

Vishnu

Default Re: Frustrated on Ares

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    Originally posted by Deine Mudda@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kennie

... by this warrior flippinsweet (symbiosis) raid us, didnt kill my clanie cause the preist heal and later died cause i smack him good. so i recieve a letter from him calling my priest a kosper with cursed words blah blah... but then he came back raiding us again with a full party, success, but guess whos in that party with him? ultramag0 the famous speed hacker.

Symbiosis rule No.1 : If u get killed, the other has to cheat somehow
    Symbiosis rule No.2 : If u got raided, go town and seek for some babashoppers, KoXPers, what u get, to raid a 8 man party with 2390857238956239 ppl

---> finally Symbiosis succeded to kill u and stops sending u letters

BE CAREFULL: Don't raid them back or they get pissed again. Cheater here cheater there , KOXP here KoXP there , bla bla bla bla ...

Ty 4 ya attention !!!!

Pround member of a cheater clan ( only in Symbiosis opinion but nvm them )

:wub: my freinds
    lol thats very true. they remind me of illuminati; everyone else babashops but its ok for them to have shells +8, shards +8 etc.[/b]
    Do we need to go through all this again moron. Get over it, you're too shitty for our clan. Oh and just one thing, we made our first shard last month. After breaking about what 150? 200? How many did you break for yours? Oh right, I forgot, Futility doesnt know your famous upgrade method right?

Banned

I think i will reply to this thread, as it was brought up about me killing ur party. Ok, this is what happened, i get a pm on msn from snipelord, aka the guy playing on KIMPEE, he says "hey you pk'ing?", "ya, why what's up?" "well, there's some kosp party in cz with an auto healer and some rogues can u kill em for me, im busy doin homework", i said, "sure why not ill head over there and get them",

so, i head over to orc side harps and find ur party there. i did not think u guys would use kosp, but dam did azrael get some mighty fast heals when i started to attack him, he immedaitely ran to the priests in the party and was getting about 5 different heals all at once. So, i went to town after i had died, and kennie you wanna 1v1? u killed me cuz i was duffed and was already low on hp noob <_<

When i was in town i noticed some friends were on pking from another clan, i asked them to come, ultramago was not asked yet to come, i saw him at 6-side bowl and asked if he would help, we were never partied, and i dont know and dont care if he is or isn't a speed hacker. All i knew at the time was that i was going to raid ur little party at harpies, so i told them all where you guys were at, we came, we killed you guys, and we got ur np, thx.

Little did i know, that snipelord meant that the kosp party was on A2 cz, at harpies, you can ask beckhouse, dont mean to bring u in this buddie, but he was on a2 in an aoe ew party, i asked him to come help me kill the 3 man party, he came dot'd the priest to bug his heals on him while i killed the kosping rogues in the party.

So, without further to do, Kennie stfu noob get a life and 1v1 me pls. Azrael i think me and you cleared everything up ingame. And guys, omg, get over it, when u do an xp party in cz ur taking a chance that you might get raided, now go cry somewhere else if u get raided again ok........

Originally posted by flippin

So, without further to do, Kennie stfu noob get a life and 1v1 me pls. Azrael i think me and you cleared everything up ingame. And guys, omg, get over it, when u do an xp party in cz ur taking a chance that you might get raided, now go cry somewhere else if u get raided again ok........
    +1

Banned

how ironic, mago if u know its a game why do u need to speed hack to get advantage? its only a game and only 50 nps. so this game is your life seems more like it.

and another irony, who send letter accuse of cheat? kosp preist blah blah blah quit fuking cheating blah blah blah. moron we had 2 priest 1 buffer sitting afk doing hw, and 1 healer. how can he recieve fast heal? cause hes with a good rogue, i minor heal him when i notice his hp was going down fast.

there was a thread on ko4life about mag0 speed hacking. how can you not know?

pls wigga i was in symbiosis before you were 60, kranitnova is a nice guy. but he have some assholes like u, nega, and silverkids kept pming me complaining about my priest. thats when i know shes doing a good job.

HMMM WHOS WHINING? omg i died that party cheats!

Banned

Originally posted by Deine Mudda+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deine Mudda)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kennie
    ... by this warrior flippinsweet (symbiosis) raid us, didnt kill my clanie cause the preist heal and later died cause i smack him good. so i recieve a letter from him calling my priest a kosper with cursed words blah blah... but then he came back raiding us again with a full party, success, but guess whos in that party with him? ultramag0 the famous speed hacker.
    Symbiosis rule No.1 : If u get killed, the other has to cheat somehow
    Symbiosis rule No.2 : If u got raided, go town and seek for some babashoppers, KoXPers, what u get, to raid a 8 man party with 2390857238956239 ppl

---> finally Symbiosis succeded to kill u and stops sending u letters

BE CAREFULL: Don't raid them back or they get pissed again. Cheater here cheater there , KOXP here KoXP there , bla bla bla bla ...

Ty 4 ya attention !!!!

Pround member of a cheater clan ( only in Symbiosis opinion but nvm them )

:wub: my freinds[/b]
    u want me to copy and paste our clan rules here fuktard? just to let u know i have 1v1'd many ppl and got beat by many, becuz ill admit it, my combo isn't great and my items sorta suck to, +7 weps don't do the trick anymore, and i didnt bring 2390857238956239 ppl with me to raid them, i was told that there was a kosp party, so, i got some friends that arent cheaters from town to come, and i saw ultramago and his party along the way, we had 5 ppl total go and raid them, me, another warrior, and 3 mages.

And if you are a proud member of a cheater clan, then good for you, i dont really care. And you say its "Symbiosis" opinion?!?! Wtf? I think everyone in symbiosis has an opinion to there own about who and who isn't a cheating clan. If 1 person says ur clan is a cheating clan, then don't say their clan says you are.....get a life and grow up little kid.

Banned

i know symbiosis clan rules, it doesnt include that every party that can beat u are cheaters.

UltraMago

Default the problem is in your mind

Originally posted by Kennie
    how ironic, mago if u know its a game why do u need to speed hack to get advantage? its only a game and only 50 nps. so this game is your life seems more like it.

and another irony, who send letter accuse of cheat? kosp preist blah blah blah quit fuking cheating blah blah blah. moron we had 2 priest 1 buffer sitting afk doing hw, and 1 healer. how can he recieve fast heal? cause hes with a good rogue, i minor heal him when i notice his hp was going down fast.

there was a thread on ko4life about mag0 speed hacking. how can you not know?

pls wigga i was in symbiosis before you were 60, kranitnova is a nice guy. but he have some assholes like u, nega, and silverkids kept pming me complaining about my priest. thats when i know shes doing a good job.

HMMM WHOS WHINING? omg i died that party cheats!
    many ppl say what u are cheater accept lol and not attack or u think what we are retarded only u can attack u are a angel? u are a honest player? hahaha i not need use speed hacking go to cz and see party cheats how your party u too leveling in dk with your fucking priest cheat to me this is only a game i like me play if i use speed hacking pls show me a video ok? all is blah blah blah the problems of any ppl how u is what cant buy or get good items and for that attack and attack and attack hahaha np man i send u 1 million by letter i promise this is a joke i m not rich i respect all i have many friends real friends enemyes little u are one of they

Banned

i know symbiosis clan rules, it doesnt include that every party that can beat u are cheaters.
    whoever said that? i came by myself the first time, ofcourse i didn't expect to kill all you, but maybe take 1 and maybe 2 of you all out. And no in symbiosis will tell you "if a party can beat us, they are cheaters". I can gurantee that, becuz, not all of us have a def belt or iron neck or any of that, so therefore, when we go to cz, which isn't much anymore cuz of kosp we live, we kill some, we die some. just like everybody else.

Banned

many ppl say im a cheater? LOL cause of what my fast combo on grobs? 8 hits on 1sec.... i believe he over exagerated but im sure there are faster combos than mine.

the post isnt about whining about u killing me flip. its about ppl like u make the game more UNPLAYABLE than it already is.

lol he told me i use shield all the time. Kennie... show me a bp who can beat 1 rogue, 1 warrior and 1 full healer alone, lol u really stupid man.

Like flippin said STFU moron and go cry to ur mom

PD: ill be in arena on server up (well after boss hunt), if ur not a pussy, u will be there... i hope

Banned

Default Re: the problem is in your mind

Originally posted by UltraMago

if i use speed hacking pls show me a video ok
    LOL :lol: u hack too much all we need to do is go to cz and look for u... no need for a video

louch

u sound like a chick on her fucking period
    go eat some ben and jerry's dude

Banned

the post isnt about whining about u killing me flip. its about ppl like u make the game more UNPLAYABLE than it already is.
    u are 50% right, it's not about whining about me killing you, it's about the priest that was in your party with the kosp heal, that is what is making this game UNPLAYABLE.......

Banned

maybe its cause u realize how fast u died to me? hmm and then have mago speed hack away from us and tp u back?

blame mago for your death not me, hes the one that kept tping u. maybe you should speed hack like him.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast