Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Frustrated on Ares

This is a discussion on Frustrated on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Kennie many ppl say im a cheater? LOL cause of what my fast combo on grobs? 8 ...
Page: 4

UltraMago

Originally posted by Kennie
    many ppl say im a cheater? LOL cause of what my fast combo on grobs? 8 hits on 1sec.... i believe he over exagerated but im sure there are faster combos than mine.

the post isnt about whining about u killing me flip. its about ppl like u make the game more UNPLAYABLE than it already is.
    u have a fast combo? 1 million of times hahahaha my rogue lvl 50 have better combo than u

Banned

THERE WAS NO PRIEST WITH KOSP HEAL you dumb fuck. ask any old players that know bathory. oldies? ppl from ally of TOWN? badcompany?

YOU'RE MAKING IT UNPLAYABLE FOR HER.

Banned

maybe its cause u realize how fast u died to me? hmm and then have mago speed hack away from us and tp u back?

blame mago for your death not me, hes the one that kept tping u. maybe you should speed hack like him.

lmao, i wasn't even in his party, i had a party with some friends in a diff clan, i didn't know ultramago, i still don't even know the guy, lmao wow this is getting to be funny now, he wasn't in my party, he there couldn't tp me, and no, i won't speed hack, i tend to play on the more legit side of this game, which is one of the reasons i joined symbiosis they are all legit and they are all good ppl. I can state that i have never been in the same party as ultramago, maybe in an aoe ew party when i played on priest, but that was probably the only time.

edit: u killed me becuz, i was tormented and parasited and being attacked by the 3 melees in ur party noob, pls let's 1v1 sometime oke?

Banned

that was for doomwarlock. but the one i call u dumbfuck is yours.

Banned

that was for doomwarlock. but the one i call u dumbfuck is yours.
    lol ok? so, out of all this u just simply that i am a dumbfuck, intelligent statement, stupid, but intelligent, may i applaud you for that, gg noob get a life and move on.......

kibal

Default Re: the problem is in your mind

Originally posted by UltraMago

many ppl say what u are cheater accept lol and not attack or u think what we are retarded only u can attack u are a angel? u are a honest player? hahaha i not need use speed hacking go to cz and see party cheats how your party u too leveling in dk with your fucking priest cheat to me this is only a game i like me play if i use speed hacking pls show me a video ok? all is blah blah blah the problems of any ppl how u is what cant buy or get good items and for that attack and attack and attack hahaha np man i send u 1 million by letter i promise this is a joke i m not rich i respect all i have many friends real friends enemyes little u are one of they
    LoL i can c that ur speed hack work better than ur english xD

Banned

you're a dumbfuck cause you cant get it through ur head that no1 was using kosp in my party.

UltraMago

Default blah blah

you're a dumbfuck cause you cant get it through ur head that no1 was using kosp in my party.

u are a gay never accept run run np i get and kill u with my speed hack hahaha lol i not need that in 3 seconds i kill u

Banned

can this topic get locked pls? everything has been said, there was a kosp priest in the party, they fail to admit it, no one cares anymore, and this is all just ending up in flaming....

xxAzraelxx

Lol this is allllllllll wrong.
    1. I do not cheat and I strongly encourage any employee of K2 network to investigate me for cheating. I know Bathory doesn't cheat either, she's sitting next to me as I type. SHE IS MY WIFE.
    2. Anything I can see on my screen, Bathory can see too. I don't have to type "OMG A GUY IS ATTACKING ME HEAL ME QUICK" bc I can just say "heal me please" and she will look over and see xFlippinSweetx hitting me for noob damage as I lure him, slashing and punching, back to my party.
    3. What's REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that I told my party not to attack him, and I wrote him a letter that said "Peace man, we just trying to level." He attacked me anyway. Unfortunately he underestimated my beloved clannies. We killed him. He went for backup, exactly like anyone would have.

Kennie isn't mad that we got attacked. He's not mad that we lost a whopping 50 np. He's mad that we, as honest players who try to help rid our server of as many cheaters as we can, are accused of cheating WHILE OUR ACCUSER INVOKES THE ASSISTANCE OF A KNOWN CHEATER.

xFlippinSweetx didn't mean to bring UltraF4go. That guy just came along to KS xFlippinSweetx. No one holds Ultra against anyone but Ultra. No one in my clan cheats. This post has gotten WAY OUT OF HAND. Let's all be adults and just drop this noob shit.

Banned

Originally posted by kibal

for you mago

Banned

Originally posted by xxAzraelxx
    He's mad that we, as honest players who try to help rid our server of as many cheaters as we can, are accused of cheating WHILE OUR ACCUSER INVOKES THE ASSISTANCE OF A KNOWN CHEATER.
    my point.

UltraMago

Originally posted by Kennie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kennie)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-kibal

for you mago[/b]
    wow ty bro u really a good friend i love u and u love to your cheat priest hahaha

UltraMago

Default my point

Originally posted by Kennie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kennie)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xxAzraelxx
    He's mad that we, as honest players who try to help rid our server of as many cheaters as we can, are accused of cheating WHILE OUR ACCUSER INVOKES THE ASSISTANCE OF A KNOWN CHEATER.
    my point.[/b]
    a famous phrase of 0000000

who need autoheal autobuff

the answer is Kennie hahahaha

snipelord

wow flip you noob go to the right server next time and this shit doesn't happen ><

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast