Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Frustrated on Ares

This is a discussion on Frustrated on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Kennie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kennie)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-kibal LoL i can c that ur speed hack work better than ur english xD ...
Page: 5

Banned

Default Re: the problem is in your mind

Originally posted by Kennie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kennie)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-kibal

LoL i can c that ur speed hack work better than ur english xD
    for you mago[/b]

Banned

Originally posted by snipelord
    wow flip you noob go to the right server next time and this shit doesn't happen ><

^_^ so true

xxAzraelxx

Ultram4go tu opinion no vale ni a Kennie ni a mí. Quitate de esa tela.
    Ultram4go your opinion is worthless to both Kennie and I. Get off this thread.
    Escrito en inglés y español para que me entiendas.
    Written in English and Spanish so that you will understand me.

UltraMago

Default haha

Originally posted by xxAzraelxx
    Ultram4go tu opinion no vale ni a Kennie ni a mí. Quitate de esa tela. *
    Ultram4go your opinion is worthless to both Kennie and I. Get off this thread.
    Escrito en inglés y español para que me entiendas.
    Written in English and Spanish so that you will understand me.
    igual
    me too

letshavcones

FUCK ME..u guys go on with some shit u do relise this is a game right????

SarumanPupe

DoomWarlock said: how old are u? 10? Have i to repeat one more time? *

ITS 1 vs 1, did u get it?

I dont undertand. All discution end in a vs? u think if u won a vs u are better? i think the best pll is who work together.

I best cause i win 1vs1 ..that is noob

Kennie is legit i dunno w.e u r talking about ultra .

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Rafo
    lol what the hell are u talking about? Maybe are u frustrated cuz u cant do shit without ur debuffer?

man accept my vs, and stop running in cz

This is funny u want to 1v1 lvl 6x rogue who isnt even lvl 70 like u jackass

no shit but u are nothing with out malice/parsite and massive

/Die please.

Kennie u pussy moron lets go to arena and we will see who die too fast. Stop talk shit, whole KO knows ur a noobie.

Originally posted by SarumanPupe

DoomWarlock said: how old are u? 10? Have i to repeat one more time? *

ITS 1 vs 1, did u get it?

I dont undertand. All discution end in a vs? u think if u won a vs u are better? i think the best pll is who work together.

I best cause i win 1vs1 ..that is noob
    Didnt u understand? ill explain u

That stupid noobie aka Kennie thinks he is the king of the world lol, ill show him a little of respect.
    I was reading the forum and dunno why he wrote my nick in his stupid posts, then he called me cheater without proofs.

ChickenMaster

Originally posted by Kennie
    i like every1 to notice how him and mago didnt denied the fact the mage use speed hack.

only a noob needs to cheat to GAIN ADVANTAGES. so you and mago are the noob, not me.
    Dude, i know this guys for a quite time and so far this guys are cool people.. i dont see nothing wrong, i spent most times seriously around 19-22 hours almost everyday.. unless i have to work, but hey im there i check what does who, i done some party with ultramago and i never see him running or using speed hack, so for doomwarlock WTF this guy is clear as water, no dirt on it so why flame him too....

oh by the way.. stop using your light feet right now and go arena with doomwarlock, arent you good enough to minor heal ...

kennie if i ever saw or see anything wrong with this guys, i shouldn't post anything of course.

Kennie if u r really good with your rogue why dont you go Arena with Doomwarlock, he is just a BP paper clothes im sure you can combo and minor heal fast right.

i give u 1 tip! You loose some and you win some, Deal with it.

i fought doomwarlock and ultr4mago before in arena, i admit he won so im not bitching around crying like a baby.... if you have what it takes to beat doomwarlock them go ahead ! Go arena.

Big Deal if you win or loose so why Running away from Doomwarlock. Go arena dammm :angry:

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

umm who fucking cares? :rollseyes:

stop bitchin and start lovin :wub:

Banned

i forfeit happy? there is no way a lvl 69 rogue with my gear can beat a lvl 72 priest duffer with hellish.

and reality. im not bitching the one thats whining is the one who send me a letter complaining about me having a kosp priest. the best player in USKO is the one who spend most time and real cash on it. i dont have time to lvl, im not paying usds for virtual items. i have tuition to take care of. like i said i just wanted to have some fun with my friends after long hours of hw.

and if you dont see ultramago speed hacking doest mean he doesnt do it. you're not gonna trust kibal or zero's words for it? in my ko career i have never seen zero or kibal lied. there was a who thread of him speed hacking on ko4life, im sorry if you missed it.

doomwarlock, i think ur english is like ultrmago. i didnt say that you cheat, i just didnt wanna waste my time dueling a guy hanging out with a cheater like mago. im suspecting you might have some program like him also.

Originally posted by Kennie
    ur not legit enough to fight me, why would i fight 1v1 with some1 who hang out with mago.. who knows what program u have.

Besides i usllay 1v1 with other sins in the arena for fun. if you're lucky find me there.
    Whats wrong with my english?, if u didnt know, english is not my nature language.

And feel better, i wont use any debuff

UltraMago

Originally posted by sir_locksley
    umm who fucking cares? *:rollseyes: *

stop bitchin and start lovin *:wub:

yes start lovin

close topic

not attack

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast