Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Frustrated on Ares

This is a discussion on Frustrated on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by sir_locksley umm who fucking cares? *:rollseyes: * stop bitchin and start ARENAAAA FCKING RETARDDD KENNIEEEE... GO FCKING ...
Page: 6

ChickenMaster

Originally posted by sir_locksley
    umm who fucking cares? *:rollseyes: *

stop bitchin and start ARENAAAA FCKING RETARDDD KENNIEEEE... GO FCKING ARENA DAMM IT.. * :angry:
    damm right

Banned

1. you just prove whereas i never said you cheated
    2. hellish is stronger than you think, i already tasted it with wendigo
    3. go beat a lvl 72 rouge without duffs, bp are shit without their duff honestly unless they are stack on DD.
    4. go learn some english, even tho its not my first langauge but mine still better than yours.

In my oppinion azrael's clan is one of the nicest clan on Ares. I saw them often in cz and i dont really think they cheat. As for the KO start ultramago : Why your mage runs like my sin ocasionaly?
    And DoomWarlock take it easy dude. You are a lvl 72 bp u can beat all other classes at your level. There is no way in this world he could even redball you with a lvl 69 sin with his gear.

ChickenMaster

Originally posted by Rafo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rafo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kennie
    ur not legit enough to fight me, why would i fight 1v1 with some1 who hang out with mago.. who knows what program u have.

Besides i usllay 1v1 with other sins in the arena for fun. if you're lucky find me there.
    Whats wrong with my english?, if u didnt know, english is not my nature language.

And feel better, i wont use any debuff[/b]

damm you are fcking cool man.. .. you r not going to use debuff for kennie , thats sweet ... my nickle says HE WILL GO FOR IT... BUT my 1dollar bill says FCK THAT SHITT = he wont go arena :angry:

1 cent vs 1 dollar you get it...? ^^

damm be ready doom.. lets see what is he going to say now. Im sure he will pick the 1 cent choice.

ok naked and using judgment? lol

Banned

now you're just being stupid.

anyway thought nukka knew better than to clan a hacker.

ChickenMaster

Originally posted by DauMuie
    In my oppinion azrael's clan is one of the nicest clan on Ares. I saw them often in cz and i dont really think they cheat. As for the KO start ultramago : Why your mage runs like my sin ocasionaly? *
    And DoomWarlock take it easy dude. You are a lvl 72 bp u can beat all other classes at your level. There is no way in this world he could even redball you with a lvl 69 sin with his gear.
    dude you kidding there was a time i saw him red fighting with another sinn but hey that ssin was good with his combo i have to admit it and good friend as well i know him, but he was very close to beat him so close.. ..... so yeah good ssin with fast combo and minor can sure beat BP at lvl 72 it all depends it it has what it takes

i dont flame you dude.. all i say i saw him few times doomwarlock hps going down over 80% , im just trying to correct that part.. thats all dude but of course doom won....

p.s. i never see doom doing any stupid shtt for cheating

Originally posted by Kennie
    now you're just being stupid.

anyway thought nukka knew better than to clan a hacker.
    ur the only stupid here, i didnt mention u before and u started this shit.

Now please some1 close this retard topic...

Banned

im not desperate to party with a hacker. mine as well go party with a shower hacker.

and i mention you because you were that priest that mago kept TPing when he light feet away. not to be racist but i smell some beaners that dont know english.

Btw i dont think any1 cheating beside UltaMago.

Robin

i have fought kennie and his priests plenty of times i have never seen them use koxp. stop acusing them of cheats.

ultramago use to have speed hacks, his speed hack was faster than light feet, he use to catch up to orc sins and hit them with his staff skill till they died.

Deine Mudda

Default Re: Frustrated on Ares

Originally posted by flippin
    I think everyone in symbiosis has an opinion to there own about who and who isn't a cheating clan.
    Doubt that !!

Default Re: Frustrated on Ares

Originally posted by Kennie

blah i dont know what to say, but we are making the game worst ourselves if we are gonna be paranoid and accuse eery1 better than us a hacker.

goodnight.

long as you keep it to youself and wont make a topic every time you get raided, no harm done

battle16

i still :wub: u kennie

OLD1953

Originally posted by Misterlabalaba
    Well when it is sad to hear that things like this happen, we can only blame ourself in the end.
    We all get frustrated when we cant play this game for 5min withouth getting raped by koxpers.
    Before it was fun to hear someone say you used a autoheal program or gamepad, it really made one think that maybe one could have a chance one day against all highlvl players when I got some lvl and items to back my combo up.

Then servers start to lag due to all macro, and you start geting combo fails, hp pot fail and loosing xp.
    you reskill to archer so when you see the skill go off but no damage you can just log out of game before dying.

and after even more frustraded xp and bosshunting you actualy start notice you stay alive in cz vs parties, and start to win some 1vs1 against old players.

You start to think that "hey I might just start to have fun in this game"

Then baaam quest abusers and your again 10 lvls behind and people you know begged to borrow your gear for wars and such now walk around with fullshells and +8 weapons and some sweet uniques they got from trading "chitins and such"
    All your items is now worth shit in game coin and you start forgetting that raptor +8/shard+8 again.

But hey fakk that lets keep at it and hope that u might be able to duke it out with some non abusing people at night atleast.
    Then the koxp gets out of hand and now my temper is very, very short.

Its sad that we start acuse eachother but.. Its not like K2 do anything so no help there, and all the f***ing koxpers just laugh at you when they kill you in arena switching between dual sherions +8, shards +8, md +8, darkvanes +8.

So where to take out our frustration? *

also I am the most stupid person alive that keep paying and playing this game for this long without K2 doing crap.

Oh and btw Kennie ýs good gun oke!!
    Ultramag0 is a even bigger idiot since he pays for gear on ebay and I wouldnt trust anyone saying that he plays legit
    Ain't it the fucking truth!!!!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast