Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Frustrated on Ares

This is a discussion on Frustrated on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div> Originally posted by Deine Mudda @ <!--QuoteBegin-Kennie ... by this warrior flippinsweet (symbiosis) raid us, ...
Page: 8

Kranitnova

Default Re: Frustrated on Ares

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    Originally posted by Deine Mudda@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kennie

... by this warrior flippinsweet (symbiosis) raid us, didnt kill my clanie cause the preist heal and later died cause i smack him good. so i recieve a letter from him calling my priest a kosper with cursed words blah blah... but then he came back raiding us again with a full party, success, but guess whos in that party with him? ultramag0 the famous speed hacker.

Symbiosis rule No.1 : If u get killed, the other has to cheat somehow
    Symbiosis rule No.2 : If u got raided, go town and seek for some babashoppers, KoXPers, what u get, to raid a 8 man party with 2390857238956239 ppl

---> finally Symbiosis succeded to kill u and stops sending u letters

BE CAREFULL: Don't raid them back or they get pissed again. Cheater here cheater there , KOXP here KoXP there , bla bla bla bla ...

Ty 4 ya attention !!!!

Pround member of a cheater clan ( only in Symbiosis opinion but nvm them )

:wub: my freinds
    lol thats very true. they remind me of illuminati; everyone else babashops but its ok for them to have shells +8, shards +8 etc.[/b]
    zero give me one account in my clan who has shard+8 and shells +8? I will be happy to clarify where the items come from.

the only shard +8 in my clan is held by myself and was traded for a raptor +8 that my friend made on anvil.

shells +8 we dont have any in clan...

the only thing u could accuse us of is trading on market for our stuff casue we cant confirm where things like that come from.

And i case u wondered what lotus his gear is i can show u in trade np if it will shut ur mouth up about us babashopping or whatever. I think we got one of the few legit cs in ares and its +4 rofl... feel free to pm me and come see np

Kik0

Stop being a pussy and put it on the anvil :P

Banned

Default Re: Frustrated on Ares

Originally posted by Kranitnova+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kranitnova)</div>
    Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Deine Mudda
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kennie

... by this warrior flippinsweet (symbiosis) raid us, didnt kill my clanie cause the preist heal and later died cause i smack him good. so i recieve a letter from him calling my priest a kosper with cursed words blah blah... but then he came back raiding us again with a full party, success, but guess whos in that party with him? ultramag0 the famous speed hacker.

Symbiosis rule No.1 : If u get killed, the other has to cheat somehow
    Symbiosis rule No.2 : If u got raided, go town and seek for some babashoppers, KoXPers, what u get, to raid a 8 man party with 2390857238956239 ppl

---> finally Symbiosis succeded to kill u and stops sending u letters

BE CAREFULL: Don't raid them back or they get pissed again. Cheater here cheater there , KOXP here KoXP there , bla bla bla bla ...

Ty 4 ya attention !!!!

Pround member of a cheater clan ( only in Symbiosis opinion but nvm them )

:wub: my freinds
    lol thats very true. they remind me of illuminati; everyone else babashops but its ok for them to have shells +8, shards +8 etc.[/b]
    zero give me one account in my clan who has shard+8 and shells +8? I will be happy to clarify where the items come from.

the only shard +8 in my clan is held by myself and was traded for a raptor +8 that my friend made on anvil.

shells +8 we dont have any in clan...

the only thing u could accuse us of is trading on market for our stuff casue we cant confirm where things like that come from.

And i case u wondered what lotus his gear is i can show u in trade np if it will shut ur mouth up about us babashopping or whatever. I think we got one of the few legit cs in ares and its +4 rofl... feel free to pm me and come see np[/b][/quote]

kranitnova 1, h3h3h3h3 aka zero (wasn't he banned from here 1 time already) 0.

And zero, why u gotta poke ur nose in on everyone elses business, you think just cuz some ppl think ur a good sin that you can just waltz right into other ppl's issues, ffs dude get a life!!!

once again, gj kranit you got 1 and zero has.....0

Deine Mudda

Zero 902915798235791357 : 0 Kranit

gg zero !! :P

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678