Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Frustrating time

This is a discussion on Frustrating time within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; let me start by saying the macro'er isnt as frustrated as the couple of things that had happen to me ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Frustrating time

let me start by saying the macro'er isnt as frustrated as the couple of things that had happen to me this week.

1. i was called out to many 1v1 whereas i had a disadvantage in lvl and equiptment (thank god they disable the letter system), therefore i refuse and they start the name calling. not a big deal

2. some1 told me i was using usd's to get some items, but i work hard for my armour/weapon/uniques and coins to get what i have. im still using quest items because i do not want to pay for the uniques, i found it more fun in farming them. not a big deal here either.

3. i actually got harrass on AIM last night because some maniac cant afford to lose 50nps (probably got my s/n from an ex-clanie of mine). my party kept killing him over and over. im not gonna lie i had a party and he didnt, but however he was continusly attacking my party with 2 others sins with +9 chitin pualdron (coldr3venge and kn0xville).

this game is coming to near an end for me, i already accepted i cant be the highest lvl nor the best equipt. there is however several things or goals i have set for myself and need to be finish before i quit. it really sux for the past 2 months i have been called macro combo'er, arrow shower hacker with my daggers, babashopper and got harrass by an idiot.

ty for listening and ty ko4life for providing space, good morning and im off.

jimfujitsu

Good morning.

M0NSTERED

Hi, welcome to care paradise, what can i do for you?

lusian

Hail!
    Thx for letting us know about your problem. we wont do anything about it.
    Good day.

SilentDaemon

nah :huh:

gravedigga_bg

wow :wacko:

Father_Skeige

Default Re: Frustrating time

Originally posted by Kennie
    let me start by saying the macro'er isnt as frustrated as the couple of things that had happen to me this week. *

1. i was called out to many 1v1 whereas i had a disadvantage in lvl and equiptment (thank god they disable the letter system), therefore i refuse and they start the name calling. not a big deal

2. some1 told me i was using usd's to get some items, but i work hard for my armour/weapon/uniques and coins to get what i have. im still using quest items because i do not want to pay for the uniques, i found it more fun in farming them. not a big deal here either.

3. i actually got harrass on AIM *last night because some maniac cant afford to lose 50nps (probably got my s/n from an ex-clanie of mine). *my party kept killing him over and over. im not gonna lie i had a party and he didnt, but however he was continusly attacking my party with 2 others sins with +9 chitin pualdron (coldr3venge and kn0xville).

this game is coming to near an end for me, i already accepted i cant be the highest lvl nor the best equipt. there is however several things or goals i have set for myself and need to be finish before i quit. it really sux for the past 2 months i have been called macro combo'er, arrow shower hacker with my daggers, babashopper and got harrass by an idiot.

Im sorry for ur inconvinience but you are not gold premium and i WONT FUCKING HELP U THEN U LITTLE KID sry for that it was my agrassion ... how ever u buy prem i try help ya

Well since i see no good replies yet, I thought i'd reply. :lol:
    If you are happy with the equipment and level of your character and you enjoy playing Knight Online and farming away for gear, then freaking do so. Just ignore all the haters and do what is fun ^_^

Banned

i used to wear a fp +8/15 hp helm in cz and people always thought it was a dd helm. i ended up kicking their ass most of the time until they started saying that i was wearing DD in the 1vs1's. dont let them get to you, they need to cheat to win, and its only a game. i used to get so pissed playing this game but i told myself "what do i get out of being good at a video game?" now i pretty much only play once a week on friends character to pk and i get mad sometimes but i dont let it get to me.

i used to wear a fp +8/15 hp helm in cz and people always thought it was a dd helm. i ended up kicking their ass most of the time until they started saying that i was wearing DD in the 1vs1's. dont let them get to you, they need to cheat to win, and its only a game. i used to get so pissed playing this game but i told myself "what do i get out of being good at a video game?" now i pretty much only play once a week on friends character to pk and i get mad sometimes but i dont let it get to me.
    +1, its a game, so treat it like one. there has been dupers and retards in this game the entire time you've been playing, and you've been having fun (otherwise you wouldn't continue playing), so why quit now? find a nice clan that you can cooperate with and play with, have fun, and just beat all those cheaters so you can rub it in their faces later and say that they suck

Banned

i do play for fun, i do have a great clan. just im trying to figure out if i ever had or will harrass some1 over a game.

just sad some1 would do such a thing over a game, and im sure ppl who dont care about harrassment in game are the ones who probably would harrass some1 over a game too. so dangerous having crazy ppl playing, or its the game that makes them crazy.

MillionVoices

Default Re: Frustrating time

let me start by saying the macro'er isnt as frustrated as the couple of things that had happen to me this week. *

3. i actually got harrass on AIM *last night because some maniac cant afford to lose 50nps (probably got my s/n from an ex-clanie of mine). *my party kept killing him over and over. im not gonna lie i had a party and he didnt, but however he was continusly attacking my party with 2 others sins with +9 chitin pualdron (coldr3venge and kn0xville).

lol at least u dont have a retarded cousin, who says you violated contract by not invting me and you take other people over family, when a PK party is full , and im not pl rofl...

morax

i do play for fun, i do have a great clan. just im trying to figure out if i ever had or will harrass some1 over a game.

just sad some1 would do such a thing over a game, and im sure ppl who dont care about harrassment in game are the ones who probably would harrass some1 over a game too. so dangerous having crazy ppl playing, or its the game that makes them crazy.
    A simple solution is not to give a shit about what people think and generally tell them if they dont like to piss off because you dont care

I found that after playing KO for 4 years no-one as ever harrassed me

Misterlabalaba

so dangerous having crazy ppl playing, or its the game that makes them crazy.
    its the game

Originally posted by undefined
    And your friend gets mad for the delvls :lol:

Beside that, totally agree with you, do your best, don't push it, and just have fun ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast