Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

FT is back up

This is a discussion on FT is back up within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so is it fixed or you can still bug it ?...
Page: 1

Banned

so is it fixed or you can still bug it ?

Th3Gam3

yeah its up but not sure if there r still bugs

I am sure there is... AYASOFIA now with new +3 uniques -_- I can see people will abuse it as well ****ing noobs

Banned Senior Member

Its working only on Diez 1.
    Diez 2 and 3 are bugged

G0D

Stabbed with a rusty spoon eh tez? And when did I flame u or threaten u on that thread? (just saw now but locked)
    Ur just a big mouth yankie that thinks he is all "high" and "mighty" coz u have a kid and a wife?
    Sorry but if someone was flaming about ur friends I realy do think u would be in there straight away with ur "all mighty self" defending them wouldn't u?

So, in conclusion don't act big because u got a job, wife and a kid just stfu kk?

Oh yeah and btw bring on the flame war coz I ain't gonna reply, u don't deserve the attention. Just wanted to reply to that topic but was locked lucky u opened one eh?

Have a nice day

Banned

Stabbed with a rusty spoon eh tez? And when did I flame u or threaten u on that thread? (just saw now but locked)
    Ur just a big mouth yankie that thinks he is all "high" and "mighty" coz u have a kid and a wife?
    Sorry but if someone was flaming about ur friends I realy do think u would be in there straight away with ur "all mighty self" defending them wouldn't u?

So, in conclusion don't act big because u got a job, wife and a kid just stfu kk?

Oh yeah and btw bring on the flame war coz I ain't gonna reply, u don't deserve the attention. Just wanted to reply to that topic but was locked lucky u opened one eh?

Have a nice day [/b]
    /pm maybe :unsure:

anyways dont condon someone selling +2 bf items unless you bought all 9 yourself and compounded them

also i would not defend my friends if they were selling possible dupes and i talked with molder in pms and he told me he didnt make the +2 imir and he doesnt know if its duped.....all i still stand by what i said..... i dont condone anyone selling +2 and +3 bf items and they should be banned as well as there friends who support them

btw... when did i ever act big cause i have a job, wife or kids :blink: you kids really just dont read through things....thats the problem with todays generation

anyways /pm would have been better

spoken like a man that's never bought or sold anything naughty before :lol:

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

is it bugged or not? FFS .. v_v

Banned

spoken like a man that's never bought or sold anything naughty before :lol:[/b]
    reformed for a year nygga :lol:

follow the path of the righteous :P

Banned Senior Member

We got to Dark mares / Volcanic Rock and died there coz no full healers and like half of the players were 60-65

Shaggy2dope

dude says dont act big cuz u got a job tez LOL. Tez probly ownz the job your working at lmmfao

Banned

dude says dont act big cuz u got a job tez LOL. Tez probly ownz the job your working at lmmfao[/b]
    lol maybe

if he works for the bank i own then yeah i own him too ....let me look out my office window to see if i see him on ko4life :lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

alot of owning for one with such small np Mr Tez :P

Dr.Sig

i think so , i bet you in 4 weeks evrybody will have a hell breaker and those fancy daggers and junk

GetRichOrDieTrying

great! just great
    more FT event means more duped FT items....eventually k2 will wipe them all like what they did to bifrost items....

Selling my hellbreaker+8

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast