Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ft bug is back

This is a discussion on Ft bug is back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh no? that explains why they keep all servers full untilalmost 7pm my time wich is like 1am their time ...
Page: 2

Oh no? that explains why they keep all servers full untilalmost 7pm my time wich is like 1am their time on weekdays and like until 8pm my time wich is 2am their time, sure someone whos stays all night on a weekday has no life...

tolgahan

lol does a server have 1M ppl in it ? u cant login if u r not premium and k2 decreased the rate of non-pre players' logins.
    MONEY MONEY MONEY
    rings bell?????
    last edit: back to topic pls.

Oh no? that explains why they keep all servers full untilalmost 7pm my time wich is like 1am their time on weekdays and like until 8pm my time wich is 2am their time, sure someone whos stays all night on a weekday has no life...[/b]
    u know that u are bullshitting? -_-

ahm turkey is a nation of 60 million ppl.

i guess max. 700k-1m are playing KO (all servers and versions).
    on usko, there is also big amount on nonturks. server wont come below the magical -80% limit anymore. and aslong its allways +80% that means for k2 > more sold premiums > cash.

its just that alot ppl play the game and not THE ONLY ONE guy is online 18 hours of the day

Banned

k2 is at fault as well guys not just turks

but turks should not make it there lives to find out the bugs to make money in a game they play as there hobbie

last time i checked when i played paintball or tennis i didnt try to find the bugs in it to cheat....i played it for fun...if there was a way to cheat i was oblivious to it cause why would you try to find fault in something you love

Heim4teil

but turks should not make it there lives to find out the bugs to make money in a game they play as there hobbie

last time i checked when i played paintball or tennis i didnt try to find the bugs in it to cheat....i played it for fun...if there was a way to cheat i was oblivious to it cause why would you try to find fault in something you love[/b]
    +1^^

the_stiffmeister

last time i checked when i played paintball or tennis i didnt try to find the bugs in it to cheat....i played it for fun...if there was a way to cheat i was oblivious to it cause why would you try to find fault in something you love[/b]
    but tez u must remember...in paintball or tennis if you cheat you get disqualified...in KO if you cheat, nothing happens...

Banned

but tez u must remember...in paintball or tennis if you cheat you get disqualified...in KO if you cheat, nothing happens...[/b]
    yes i agree with what you say but my point was

if you love something you dont try t find fault in it

so all those turks who say they love this game and then cheat or say its ok if others do it cause k2 put it there are just some of the worse people on the face of this planet

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

maybe this game is not their lifes.
    edit :u all forgot the piece of k2 from this cheat pie
    there is money in this game. Thats why turks are cheating.[/b]
    lol so u'e saying they're not cheating for fun but for money? u know that puts turks on an even lower level. i'm glad that u're honest tolgahan

Banned

tolghan is a spy for the turks he has to be nice here or he will get banned

but he is reporting all back to the turks in order to wipe us out xD

the_stiffmeister

yes i agree with what you say but my point was

if you love something you dont try t find fault in it

so all those turks who say they love this game and then cheat or say its ok if others do it cause k2 put it there are just some of the worse people on the face of this planet[/b]

then we are on the same page

i love wat turks doing they keep it up n k2 will rid of them and start mergn servers and u will see this game grow bigger then ever

also ft being bugged and so are chest so yeah someone sell me hb 8 on logos

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

PM me, and with a screenshot, if possible.

/report

make some topic about tez if u dun have to say anythink about new way of bugging ft stfu

HsK

i would say he is 80% right...cause the other 20% of turks are good honest players[/b]

last time you said 95% are bad now only 80% xD

i was in an FT with people attempting to bug it, only 5 of us were attacking so i left at barons...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast