Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ft bug is back

This is a discussion on Ft bug is back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well we've just finished it legitly with about 7 warriors and 1-2 rouges...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Well we've just finished it legitly with about 7 warriors and 1-2 rouges

tolgahan

lutz i asked u an id for ur server status checker u didnt reply whyyyyyyy god whyyyyyyyyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee : ((
    lutz i dont have ss. i just can understand "turkish" ^^
    btw tez i am not begging to stay here. i am not spy. u r fat . ko4life is not as funny as before (to me) , so u can see i am not active so much.Just visiting to get news coz there are ppl here who can learn something from k2 and tell us.i am not the topic point. dont start to flame me everytime i say something. ban me then.

U know i m the honestly turk <3

TonyHazard

HERE WE GO ! ANOTHER RACIST POST. THANKS.

IIStunnerII please die.

Speed

ft items wipe GOGOGO

_Priest_Of_God_

last time i went to FT i think i might have bugged it by mistake was full healing my party over and over and the monsters no hit me i was the last oen alive in FT and the monster wouldnt touch me i was running aroung all the monsters it killed everyone else that moved except for me o.o

maybe this game is not their lifes.
    edit :u all forgot the piece of k2 from this cheat pie
    there is money in this game. Thats why turks are cheating.[/b]
    As long as u all keeping buying premiums and kc k2 is happy. Look it at the k2 perspective - does any bug affect the money flow? No. Therefor they dont really extend themselves with these things. Maybe if the number of premium buyers will decrease....but u know it`s not going to happen :P
    I give no credit to k2.

Banned

The most obvious thing, noone has pointed out yet.. and its the most disturbing fact. Tez likes to play tennis.. always knew he enjoyed slapping balls around :blink:

jimfujitsu

Not tolgahan again . If every turk would be as smart as you claim then you wouldnt live in the shit hole you do . Finding bugs is accidental theres nothing smart about it , especially the new ft bug.The only reason other ppl dont do it is because they choose to have lives instead of trying to bug 24/7. A.Q

Banned

lutz i asked u an id for ur server status checker u didnt reply whyyyyyyy god whyyyyyyyyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee : ((
    lutz i dont have ss. i just can understand "turkish" ^^
    btw tez i am not begging to stay here. i am not spy. u r fat . ko4life is not as funny as before (to me) , so u can see i am not active so much.Just visiting to get news coz there are ppl here who can learn something from k2 and tell us.i am not the topic point. dont start to flame me everytime i say something. ban me then.[/b]
    tolghan i was kidding bro...i think your a good turk

also hsk...i am trying to give the turk race the benefit of doubt :P but we all know its 95% :lol:

also this is not racist against turks....my comments are only made to the ones who cheat and dupe and bug abuse.

stunner thought please if your going to comment on a race just add "majority" as to not insult the ones who do play honestly

Banned

The most obvious thing, noone has pointed out yet.. and its the most disturbing fact. Tez likes to play tennis.. always knew he enjoyed slapping balls around :blink:[/b]
    a.q i was # 3 allstate you fag :lol:

also i played pro paintball on the smart parts all americans for few years and got paid 30k per year salary to do nothing but my hobbie :lol:
    so what now :P

lime

zzz there are as many english people hacking this game with dedicated forums to it with secret underground shit as there is turkish forums etc...

im sorry but its lame to blame the turkish for ALL the dupes etc...

a quick google search and you will find the english speaking morons forum where they are proud to show off what they get from hacking etc.

if it wasnt for the turkish community we would probs have like 2 servers and thats it.... look how many people r left in the server when the turk network goes dwn or what is now known as "Turk DC"

Well i was eating one of those chocolates that come from the events right? And i was like "Hey this tastes like a piece of paper!" So i spit it out, and it was a mystical scroll, and on this scroll there were ancient directions scribed by an old poet, instructing me in the magical ways of duping, bugging FT, and many other great deeds. And so was my story, and so it shall be.

oh and p.s. Tez tennis is only the most beastly sport in the world. red is just jealous bcuz of the fact that he loved me so much and found out i was a tennis player, now he resents it. I got to #1 all state, # 3 Midwest, and # 7 All country two years back. Hahaha BALLIN&#39;. oh and <3 red

BillClinton

how does every post in this forum turn into an antiturk statement
    cheat, hack, or not
    ud all be wearing fp +6 and sword breakers +7 if there werent turks in this shitty game

CoRteR3aL

how does every post in this forum turn into an antiturk statement
    cheat, hack, or not
    ud all be wearing fp +6 and sword breakers +7 if there werent turks in this shitty game[/b]

omg this the best i ve ever heard.. ( bunch of noob (+7 glave - +7 chitin) playing KO )
    need 4 party to kill atilla helpp ... helpp ... helppp...pls

) btw - i am from Türkiye too ( using legit +10 raptor )

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast