Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Ft bug is back

This is a discussion on Ft bug is back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; last time i went to FT i think i might have bugged it by mistake was full healing my party ...
Page: 4

last time i went to FT i think i might have bugged it by mistake was full healing my party over and over and the monsters no hit me i was the last oen alive in FT and the monster wouldnt touch me i was running aroung all the monsters it killed everyone else that moved except for me o.o[/b]
    Well I think it happends not offen but sometimes I remeber in old days I get bugged same way moreover I tanked VR dun get hited but hit him by 5-6k (it wasn't enought anyway coz only me left) .But it's not the way to bug it and pass.

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

1st GG dcz clan beat FT at manes ^_^

4 ppl in a party from clan .. and abt 10 ppl max inside alive (with us)

Darkslayer07

always nova on us,this gay specter

always nova on us,this gay specter[/b]

ye u see this ppl ? they r dead bcoz of specter when it apear we run in other side and they got pwned by his nova ^_^ than we rush bcoz he wont use nova when u r tank his ass ^_^

Coronius

i've read here as long as other things some theories about why cheaters cheats ... if u really wanna listen a theory keep on read my post ... or else just ignore me !

its funny tho how some ppl blame turks for all the bad things that going on usko ! im not saying that there are no turks that cheats but its not only turks that cheating dudes ... i'll give u all a hint : FG site !

ok lets go to the theory of "cheating" !

what can i get from a game that i cant win ever ? (for my retarding reasons! its not important why i cant win)
    answer is nothing ! so what am i doing ?
    im trying to get ways to win sometimes or even all times or im leaving game!
    but if i like game i have to find some ways to win!
    why should i win on a game ? coz its the only way to get sutisfuction or fun !

so if i cant win i have to find ways to win(cheat) !

this goes to all those ppl that are cheating ! for those that starting it (find dupe method or find bug or anything like this) or even for those that they have to do it coz all ppl doing it !

so why they r cheating ? coz they getting fun with it ! they dont care if other ppl game is been ruined as long as they can get fun by doing it !

so some ppl will jump on me saying that its not moral ! ya i agree ! but in the question why they doing it this is the answer !

PS. u can find this theory on all games or sports ! many ppl doing it in real life as well !

ISeeYouPee

i've read here as long as other things some theories about why cheaters cheats ... if u really wanna listen a theory keep on read my post ... or else just ignore me !

its funny tho how some ppl blame turks for all the bad things that going on usko ! im not saying that there are no turks that cheats but its not only turks that cheating dudes ... i'll give u all a hint : FG site !

ok lets go to the theory of "cheating" !

what can i get from a game that i cant win ever ? (for my retarding reasons! its not important why i cant win)
    answer is nothing ! so what am i doing ?
    im trying to get ways to win sometimes or even all times or im leaving game!
    but if i like game i have to find some ways to win!
    why should i win on a game ? coz its the only way to get sutisfuction or fun !

so if i cant win i have to find ways to win(cheat) !

this goes to all those ppl that are cheating ! for those that starting it (find dupe method or find bug or anything like this) or even for those that they have to do it coz all ppl doing it !

so why they r cheating ? coz they getting fun with it ! they dont care if other ppl game is been ruined as long as they can get fun by doing it !

so some ppl will jump on me saying that its not moral ! ya i agree ! but in the question why they doing it this is the answer !

PS. u can find this theory on all games or sports ! many ppl doing it in real life as well ![/b]
    this doenst have to do anything with ft LOL

i would say he is 80% right...cause the other 20% of turks are good honest players[/b]
    lol @ 20%

i lol'd @ turk pride shown here too

specter?I was thinking at the end of noob ft TK spawns.Heh but that was probably to hard for them so they changed

u kno.. i had 400 LR .. 1400 def and 3 k hp.. and specter nova'ed me ... press oke baba

SpIkey

I havent seen anyone bugging it...

Banned

zzz there are as many english people hacking this game with dedicated forums to it with secret underground shit as there is turkish forums etc...

im sorry but its lame to blame the turkish for ALL the dupes etc...

a quick google search and you will find the english speaking morons forum where they are proud to show off what they get from hacking etc.
    if it wasnt for the turkish community we would probs have like 2 servers and thats it.... look how many people r left in the server when the turk network goes dwn or what is now known as "Turk DC"[/b]
    well i dont think anyone here blames "only" turks but you cant deny its majority of turks who dupe and cheat......

also those people you talk about on those forums that are underground dont dupe for most part...yeah sure out of 100 english players 2 might dupe...out of a 100 turk players bet you more then half dupe or know how to

i think thats the point most of us people who are not racist make......i dont hate turks...i hate turks who dupe and cheat and i also hate english players who dupe and cheat....but finding a english player who dupes or cheats is like finding a needle in a haystack.....where as finding a turk who dupes or cheats is like hitting the side of a barn with a football....you cant really miss can you? lol

even when there were more english players then turks you still saw more turks dupe and cheat.....its in there nature to fuck up everything they love or anyone else loves

same with english players but english players dont find faults in things they love cause we are blinded by true love.....turks dont know what true love is...lol

400 lr?:P mabey it dun depend on lr .On boss event I had 370 lr and easy survive ultima nowa (get hited by 3000-3300)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234