Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

FT is bugged again (or never been fixed)

This is a discussion on FT is bugged again (or never been fixed) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yup ppl just do it on d1 .At least some noob arher hit VR and the end and he nova ...
Page: 1

Default FT is bugged again (or never been fixed)

yup ppl just do it on d1 .At least some noob arher hit VR and the end and he nova all of them but next time I think they will pass it same way tp to centre of arena and wait untill VR appear.Phantom u have same connections can u ack k2 to close ft again?

i have tried to pass on this information.....

they don't seem to care

u know what is funny they said ft is fixed and they do it same way they did before and before.That k2 morons never start fixing it and mabey never will.Mabey I will go sometimes with mage to get tped in center and in the end use range attack on VR but it's boring wait 30 minutes.

btv when they speak I didn't saw eny single english word and trust me most of them was chating before ft starts.90 or mabey even 100 of them was turks

I'll go there on my priest just to range VR with one of those lightning attacks xD
    Should be fun see all the fags get owned

Banned Senior Member

I was on me rouge i saw alot mage tping in middle 90% get killid some people use Transformation scroll ( it works) maybe bugg....) i also saw some people run around atacking (MOBS) didnt atack back:S

it's so bugged that when VR appear and they start fight thay can run around all arena and every mobs stay still untill get hited.

Morrr

Today on D3 all buged FT <_< I PM Kotoko to come and Ban all , after 1min he comt but he dident Ban anyone just said "Attack or i Ban you... Bla bla bla" :P

jimfujitsu

It's not his place to ban people for exploiting a bug k2 didnt care to fix in the first place.No one is cheating its just missbehaviour so there's really nothing to do but close ft.

ViSeH

Abusing a bug=cheating and it's his job he is a gm

Niro

Just close FT and remove all temple items atleast for manes i hope.

but ya they all using a bug

Xela

Default Re: FT is bugged again (or never been fixed)

Originally posted by ziggy
    yup ppl just do it on d1 .At least some noob arher hit VR and the end *and he nova all of them but next time I think they will pass it same way tp to centre of arena and wait untill VR appear.Phantom u have same connections can u ack k2 to close ft again?
    wtf wait to VR?
    I already do it on KE and you just have to wait it will stop to spawn after the tyon wich is fuckin easy
    in last 5 minutes you attack and if you have time to kill them all:receive blue treasure
    I dont do it on RoFD but my friend get 2 times blue treasure already on ares with bugging like that
    GM will probably close it as fast as possible when they will see that

I don't really mind because then +7 HBs will be cheaper, but I can understand why this would upset everyone else. FT = savior for BPs.

Ayman4u

Originally posted by +8 James
    I don't really mind because then +7 HBs will be cheaper, but I can understand why this would upset everyone else. FT = savior for BPs.
    :lol:

DDs and HB+7 :P

Originally posted by +8 James
    lol only a noob would say that

zetazeta

it helps lower the prices for those of us that dont babashop

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast