Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

FT is bugged again (or never been fixed)

This is a discussion on FT is bugged again (or never been fixed) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so u guys basically saying u agree with bug abusing the temple thats pretty sad if u cant make money ...
Page: 2

so u guys basically saying u agree with bug abusing the temple thats pretty sad if u cant make money legitly why even play

CrusAd3R

ye ppl told me they can abuse it again >.<
    so why the fukin shit did they add it again?

We never said we're going to bug it, just buy some of the items for a little cheaper. BECAUSE we don't have the money of babashoppers and dupers. So keep your pants on ffs.

Originally posted by battle_mrs
    so u guys basically saying u agree with bug abusing the temple thats pretty sad if u cant make money legitly why even play
    at least on ares, i was one of the 1st players, when there were no turks at all, or at least as few that every1 thought it was a real USKO 1337 items like shard +7/70, IB +7/70 raptor +7/70 were under 200m, those were reasonable prices since our economy was based on farming chitin/shell, mirages and sell for 5m-40, shell over 40m was never sold, and i mean rogue helmet, mage boots, then turks came with babashop database hacked, and started the fuking 999,999,999 prices on crap items, now every1 sells lupus pendant, a shitty pendant that costed around 10m on the beginning and there were like 100 merchants with that pendant, now that worths 300m? just because dupers duped goldbars? im sure u fuking sold a +7 for 1b or 2b when those dupers appear, and u call that a legit way to make money? dont think u ever farmed 100m-200m on goblins/abyss like me and others did, if a bug abuse can make the market go back to where it started honestly i back it up, but this is turk market, it doesnt work like that, the more items appear, the higher the price they get, the fewer item they have, the higher the price they get, and so on, dupe wipe = high prices, ft bug abuse = high prices

but wtf, KoM/james/babashop will never sell skills

p.s. aoe bugbears from lvl 45 to 54 ftw

N00Bi

Why doesnt k2 just delete the summon a friend skill and TS from FT. Wouldn´t that solve the bugg problems that are in FT?

Originally posted by kohack+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kohack)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-battle_mrs
    at least on ares, i was one of the 1st players, when there were no turks at all, or at least as few that every1 thought it was a real USKO 1337 items like shard +7/70, IB +7/70 raptor +7/70 were under 200m, those were reasonable prices since our economy was based on farming chitin/shell, mirages and sell for 5m-40, shell over 40m was never sold, and i mean rogue helmet, mage boots, then turks came with babashop database hacked, and started the fuking 999,999,999 prices on crap items, now every1 sells lupus pendant, a shitty pendant that costed around 10m on the beginning and there were like 100 merchants with that pendant, now that worths 300m? just because dupers duped goldbars? im sure u fuking sold a +7 for 1b or 2b when those dupers appear, and u call that a legit way to make money? dont think u ever farmed 100m-200m on goblins/abyss like me and others did, if a bug abuse can make the market go back to where it started honestly i back it up, but this is turk market, it doesnt work like that, the more items appear, the higher the price they get, the fewer item they have, the higher the price they get, and so on, dupe wipe = high prices, ft bug abuse = high prices

but wtf, KoM/james/babashop will never sell skills

p.s. aoe bugbears from lvl 45 to 54 ftw [/b]
    did you just relate me to KoM? :wacko: :blink: <_< :wub: :mellow: h43r:

mabay coz mages tp ppl not with some scrolls.If u have ransformation scroll and u will not get tped by mage u will die anyway.

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by ziggy
    mabay coz mages tp ppl not with some scrolls.If u have ransformation scroll and *u will not get tped by mage u will die anyway.
    wrong,a friend of mine went alive in FT using ts for 24 minutes and he died cuz he attacked the mobs..46-59 FT though

jimfujitsu

For 60 +ft ts doesnt work

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by jimfujitsu
    For 60 +ft ts doesnt work
    on diez it works

wrong,a friend of mine went alive in FT using ts for 24 minutes and he died cuz he attacked the mobs..46-59 FT though
    realy I saw many guys killed with ts .And they didn't atack the mobs

ArminVanBuuren

Wait for me to join the FT again...I don't care what they tell me, but I never let them bug abuse it!!! :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

[/list]

wonder is it his own iniciative or phantom or someone elce told him to do that.Anyway he know what to do mabey afther 200+ banns ppl will start beaing scared a bit

nfw

how hard is it to make it were u cant tp in ft ffs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast