Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

FT Items

This is a discussion on FT Items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; who knows. i have mine, and i won't sell it or trade it....unless someone was to offer some stupidly high ...
Page: 2

who knows. i have mine, and i won't sell it or trade it....unless someone was to offer some stupidly high amount of coins. If they block me for having it, then oh well I took my chances. i heard of some more people being banned last night on beramus for reselling ft items. so i would just be careful and not merch them.

Mini teh 1337

Thats just K2....If FT has a bug why dont they remove it? But no, they keep it and anyone with a FT item gets bannes by the book. So even if you did get it legitly then you still have a chance to get banned. Thats just so K2ish, instead of removing it or FIXING it they ban ppl h43r:

Norrec

yes its totally legit chest has been bought , upgrades has been succesfully done to +6 then my friend gave it to me

SiegeR

well olympia never beaten the event but few ppl have dol and got shell from chests
    zzzzzz

Norrec

a lot of ppl banned voz of ft items today :blink: so be carefull and dont use or sell them ( beramus )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12