how works trading for real cash

This is a discussion on how works trading for real cash within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello i am the new user on ko4life.i dont know how to sell items for real cash...could some one help ...
Page: 1

tomvosa

hello
    i am the new user on ko4life.i dont know how to sell items for real cash...could some one help me please???
    what is necessary to do, for sell items,do i need some particular bank account

yes, u need a bank account. You can use Paypal (you need a creditcard when you create an account i believe, im not sure though), it's what people use the most, or WU....

You talk with the person you sell items too, how it will work if he sends u money first and after u give him item, or the other way around..

and after a few days/weeks you chargeback or get chargedback and you will come here and post another topic.

if you have managed to avoid performing 'real money' transactions for this long, i wouldn't recommend starting.

People must remember that 'game items' are disposable, and can be deleted/stolen/lost very easily, and i would not personally recommend that people invest their hard earned real money in an online game that is as stable as a cat stuck on top of a very wobbly pole

after a few days/weeks you chargeback or get chargedback and you will come here and post another topic.[/b]
    lol :P

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

i would not personally recommend that people invest their hard earned real money in an online game that is as stable as a cat stuck on top of a very wobbly pole[/b]

thats a nice way to put things,

i would bother doing USD trades. it isnt worth it atm. Prices seem to be going down fast

tomvosa

if you have managed to avoid performing 'real money' transactions for this long, i wouldn't recommend starting.

People must remember that 'game items' are disposable, and can be deleted/stolen/lost very easily, and i would not personally recommend that people invest their hard earned real money in an online game that is as stable as a cat stuck on top of a very wobbly pole[/b]

i thing that is every ones choice what they do whit their money....
    i am ending with ko so i just want to sell my hard purchase items....

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

i thing that is every ones choice what they do whit their money....
    i am ending with ko so i just want to sell my hard purchase items....[/b]

hold up you mean HARD EARNED Items???? :huh:

tomvosa

hold up you mean HARD EARNED Items???? :huh:[/b]
    i mean that i spand a lot of time for nothing,when i was playing ko.so i'd like to commercialize these times....... B)

People must remember that 'game items' are disposable, and can be deleted/stolen/lost very easily, and i would not personally recommend that people invest their hard earned real money in an online game that is as stable as a cat stuck on top of a very wobbly pole[/b]
    paddy let me use your +8 shells on diez ore ill buy them for 1$ a piece :huh:

yes, u need a bank account. You can use Paypal (you need a creditcard when you create an account i believe, im not sure though), it's what people use the most, or WU....

You talk with the person you sell items too, how it will work if he sends u money first and after u give him item, or the other way around..
    and after a few days/weeks you chargeback or get chargedback and you will come here and post another topic.[/b]

LMAO