Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

New Armors

This is a discussion on New Armors within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They are the same defence as completes but of coarse they must be rare because of the stats you can ...
Page: 1

Thumbs up

They are the same defence as completes but of coarse they must be rare because of the stats you can put on them, I looked for a topic but couldnt find one.

What are the stats for a + 7/+ 6 rons armor or dragon flight if it had hp bonus or any kind of bonus? Ive heard dozens of things like it has 550 hp bonus or you can put dagger defence on them.

I was also going to buy a complete set + 8 but was told not to because the new armors at + 7 would be alot better in bonuses.

I burned my rons pants going to + 4 and never got the opportunity to put stats on them, and the ones I see for sale never have stats on them either. And king of knight just is wrong cause it shows its the exact same as complete, so can anyone explain how these new armors work? Thanks

lovel12345

uhm

uhm[/b]
    That was alot of help, thank you very much.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

They are the same defence as completes but of coarse they must be rare because of the stats you can put on them, I looked for a topic but couldnt find one.

What are the stats for a + 7/+ 6 rons armor or dragon flight if it had hp bonus or any kind of bonus? Ive heard dozens of things like it has 550 hp bonus or you can put dagger defence on them.

I was also going to buy a complete set + 8 but was told not to because the new armors at + 7 would be alot better in bonuses.

I burned my rons pants going to + 4 and never got the opportunity to put stats on them, and the ones I see for sale never have stats on them either. And king of knight just is wrong cause it shows its the exact same as complete, so can anyone explain how these new armors work? Thanks[/b]
    i am not for sure...but i asume they have no stats untill you have 3 or more pieces ';-s and they are added them selves...as they work in a set...
    3 pieces or more and the + will dertermine how much of that stat. so basicaly you would need 3+ 7 ron for the new stat or full set....for extra bonus.....
    not actual fact.. just asumeing ';-]

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

i heard that when u get full set they get extra stats... dunno if its true but watevs.
    EDIT: posted at same time buddah :P

well i didnt test it so i can tell you what i understood from previous posts here on forum

armors work like "a set" armour. in other words they dont have bonuses unles you pair more of them together.

i think that you can add the normal bonus on them like on any other piece of armour (like 15 str bonus on shell pauldron +8 ) but if you pair them then you get extra bonuses (like hp/mp str/dex resistances whatever) depending for which class the armour is (like priests would get int among other things and mages would get mp)

and bonuses are not per each part, but as a whole set

there are pics in media section, but im too lazy to search a topic for you :P

007_heal

there is a topic with pictures of couple of different armors at different +.

There was a link on another topic, I couldn't find it again either but it shows the bonus stat and structure. You start getting bones with 2 more pieces...all 5 at +8 was something like:

15 Extra STR/HP or Dex
    500 HP
    500MP
    GR 20
    FR 20
    LR 20

Something like that, way better then standard shell 8...

Zaczaco11

im actually surprised that the pieces are worth less than chitin 8 at +5 in beramus, think they'd be pretty valuable....

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

worthless is right i been trying to sell exc rons robe+7 for awhile now ingame

worthless is right i been trying to sell exc rons robe+7 for awhile now ingame[/b]

Why would people want to spend anything on them if they have +8 shell or chitin. Make em +8 and ull sell it super fast...

funny... with the new armours and nice bonus stats... no one is making them! no one loot the materials in jurad at all... only gems -_-"

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

funny... with the new armours and nice bonus stats... no one is making them! no one loot the materials in jurad at all... only gems -_-"[/b]
    u can get the materials from cz anyway...

funny... with the new armours and nice bonus stats... no one is making them! no one loot the materials in jurad at all... only gems -_-"[/b]

Jurad is only for gems. You can farm these items in CZ anytime of the day or night and they drop in every box, sometimes 2. The toucher pieces are in the CZ Quest area and they are harder to get. Plus they burn just trying to make them. Lots of people getting them in medals too.

You will see a lot more of these armors at+8 as soon as people are done with lvling too, lots of people just exping atm and don't need anything new to exp.

Speed

1 part u dont get bonuses, 2 + u start gettin bonuses... the more parts u have the better the bonus is

but , its not like u can put dagger def on it or anything, its already pre-made, for each class to give u lets say more HP/STR and resistances as a warrior

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast