Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

ftw 5 arrows hack in cz

This is a discussion on ftw 5 arrows hack in cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I logged on my noob 70 char in akara and i thought it could be nice to do a peacefull ...
Page: 1

7t7t7t

I logged on my noob 70 char in akara and i thought it could be nice to do a peacefull walk around cz just to check the new updates came with the new expansion.

LOL i got owned hundreds of times by an archer called troy...or something like this..hitting me with 5 arrows from ... ftw i neither had time to see him!

I tried to do a ss...but ftw as i said i neither saw him. It's showed only the costant 5 arrows dmg i got from him.And yeah it's shows clearly he wasn't near me.

baa a new amazing archer skill or simply a new hack ?!

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

were u just naked running around? mebbe u were noob enough to have lupine up and he unstealthed and arrow showered u and killed u right away...

hope its not a shower hack again

Banned

havent seen or even heard anythin like that, news about arrow shower hack spreading out quite fast always, i bet we all would know smth like this.
    so i hope ur wrong dude, AS hack suxx balls :S

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

I logged on my noob 70 char in akara and i thought it could be nice to do a peacefull walk around cz just to check the new updates came with the new expansion.

LOL i got owned hundreds of times by an archer called troy...or something like this..hitting me with 5 arrows from ... ftw i neither had time to see him!

I tried to do a ss...but ftw as i said i neither saw him. It's showed only the costant 5 arrows dmg i got from him.And yeah it's shows clearly he wasn't near me.

baa a new amazing archer skill or simply a new hack ?![/b]
    post ss pls

havent seen or even heard anythin like that, news about arrow shower hack spreading out quite fast always, i bet we all would know smth like this.
    so i hope ur wrong dude, AS hack suxx balls :S[/b]
    Could be people referring to the AS Combo which is legit, or there actually is an AS hack out again.

kamikadzeee

5 arrows bug is back for sure, Pking in rlb i saw many archers using wallhack and shooting 5 arrows all the time

the comboing is actually very fast and pretty much looks like hacking. if u see archers just shooting wit arrow shower while SLOWLY running then it is comboing. i can run fast as a iced person while all 5 arrows hitting them and keep up wit them.

the comboing is actually very fast and pretty much looks like hacking. if u see archers just shooting wit arrow shower while SLOWLY running then it is comboing. i can run fast as a iced person while all 5 arrows hitting them and keep up wit them.[/b]

He said it was a range attack and he couldn't see the guy. It's def a hack, posted in a couple of other posts. A hack like this is sooo distructive because if a high level decides to do it, he can just rape e1. I don't know about you all but I hate giving up NP to guys like this, my scrolls and time are too valuable.

the comboing is actually very fast and pretty much looks like hacking. if u see archers just shooting wit arrow shower while SLOWLY running then it is comboing. i can run fast as a iced person while all 5 arrows hitting them and keep up wit them.[/b]
    ... hard to hit some1 with all of 5 arrows standing 200feets away from him, don't u think so?

xstep

yeah, arrowshower hack is back, its sad, K2 promissed new mettod to fight with them, K2 promissed BIFROST

what we have no? hundret time more bugs, koxp everywhere...

i am so pissed...

Banned

Ive also seen 5 shot back.. I was 1v1 in the arena and got nailed

yeah, arrowshower hack is back, its sad, K2 promissed new mettod to fight with them, K2 promissed BIFROST

what we have no? hundret time more bugs, koxp everywhere...

i am so pissed...[/b]
    Stop whining about the game you decide to pay for, If you dont like the bugs - Simply quit. I swear, people sit here and POUR money into this shitty ass company, Bitch about getting raped from the bug's - yet continue to pay k2 500$ for super duper plat prem and shit, I Just don't get tards like this.

xstep

Stop whining about the game you decide to pay for, If you dont like the bugs - Simply quit. I swear, people sit here and POUR money into this shitty ass company, Bitch about getting raped from the bug's - yet continue to pay k2 500$ for super duper plat prem and shit, I Just don't get tards like this.[/b]
    lol, all money i invested into this game was 3* bronze premium, so stfu , if u dont know , if u call me tard maybe u are . Dun like ppl like u

Yep the hack is back, I had the same yesterday but i could see that guy who was hacking.

lol, all money i invested into this game was 3* bronze premium, so stfu , if u dont know , if u call me tard maybe u are . Dun like ppl like u[/b]
    whos talking to you fuck tard, I was talking in general. What? do you want to think your a star or something, read the fucking post dipshit.

I swear, people sit here

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast