Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ftw 5 arrows hack in cz

This is a discussion on ftw 5 arrows hack in cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is a range hack. Melee wepans are made at 10.00 range and bows are made at 40.00.....
Page: 2

ImSoDemon

There is a range hack. Melee wepans are made at 10.00 range and bows are made at 40.00..

xstep

whos talking to you fuck tard, I was talking in general. What? do you want to think your a star or something, read the fucking post dipshit.

I swear, people sit here[/b]
    okey sry, i didnt red it good, but next time u dont use rude languege , it wasnt neccesary lol

just calm down dude... <_<

okey sry, i didnt red it good, but next time u dont use rude languege , it wasnt neccesary lol

just calm down dude... <_<[/b]
    your the one that told me to stfu <_<

xstep

your the one that told me to stfu <_<[/b]
    yeah it was my fault, i red it wrong =) my apologize , i just hate ppl who destroying game ^^ /endflame

yeah it was my fault, i red it wrong =) my apologize , i just hate ppl who destroying game ^^ /endflame[/b]
    Me to ^.^ - Sorry I quoted you - I was just saying you should quit ahha.

xstep

Me to ^.^ - Sorry I quoted you - I was just saying you should quit ahha.[/b]
    the only reason why i am playing this is friends and english =) , i am doing only pk, no exp, KO and my friends is good way how to improve my english, cause mine isnt perfect =) , going to big party now, so take care , see ya

Boyce

Stop whining about the game you decide to pay for, If you dont like the bugs - Simply quit. I swear, people sit here and POUR money into this shitty ass company, Bitch about getting raped from the bug&#39;s - yet continue to pay k2 500$ for super duper plat prem and shit, I Just don&#39;t get tards like this.[/b]

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

seems like rogeus cant pedal now, so they need to get something NEW XDD

seems like rogeus cant pedal now, so they need to get something NEW XDD[/b]
    fags and some turks wit tbl editing can still pedal >.<

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

fags and some turks wit tbl editing can still pedal >.<[/b]
    yes they can, but its usless as mh is server side

enigma69

yes they can, but its usless as mh is server side[/b]
    he said people that tbl edit. therefore it does not matter what the server does. whether or not people are doing it is a different story.

all games are going to have cheaters/bug abusers. hopefully one day K2 gets their shit together.

lil_mageskillz

woudl be better if sum 1 had a ss. I dont belive stuff until i see it cause its never happened to me :P

5 arrows bug is back for sure, Pking in rlb i saw many archers using wallhack and shooting 5 arrows all the time[/b]
    ye...same...its back...unfortunately <_< <_<

he said people that tbl edit. therefore it does not matter what the server does. whether or not people are doing it is a different story.

all games are going to have cheaters/bug abusers. hopefully one day K2 gets their shit together.[/b]
    People have said that for the last 4-5 years now, and guess what - their the same way as day one, fuck the customers - give us money. Why do people even try to defend these people

yea, and on akara theres a guy who koxp 24/7 in ardream -.- wonder how much np he got now..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast