DDelite will be remade, message for stephane_il

This is a discussion on DDelite will be remade, message for stephane_il within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Stephane_il it was always alot of joy playing with you, you made ddelite even somethimes in bad situations to a ...
Page: 1

Default DDelite will be remade, message for stephane_il

Stephane_il it was always alot of joy playing with you, you made ddelite even somethimes in bad situations to a good clan which is a good support for daydreamers. I'll miss all the very nice times with you and I was very proud you even made it as warleader you always believed in daydreamers and it will hurt alot to almost not see you anymore.

I'm sorry we made never isiloon, but the crazy aoeing at fallen angels thx to your idea's was alot of fun and made us realise we can do more then we expect.
    You've chosen hannibalgrs as new leader I'll hope he will be so positive like you and keep the clan running how you did it.

I hope you visit us somethimes in the wars or at csw.

Good luck with your new child who's coming soon ^^.

what you did for us will go in eternity <3

bb step !!!

rick

bye stephane_il

belgian isreali h43r:

Morghana

haha, that aoe FA´s was such a good Idea, but we could not loot the boxes

Stephane_il was GG a great loss for the DD family, but im sure Hannibal can keep up the good work

Banned

Yep steph was a good guy ^^ he was one of the ones I looked up to in the clan. Hanni should be a good leader for the subclan

Hell_Rogue_Germany

what steph quiting :S GL m8 in rl

Heim4teil

shit wrong acc =)

_Priest_Of_God_

Good luck man

ANZAC_Mondane

See ya mate,, alwasy a good gun to speak to on Teamspeak,, will be sadly missed by many,,, hope to see you soon B)