Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fuck the Flowers

This is a discussion on Fuck the Flowers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That's because your azn. -_-...
Page: 2

Karpsu

That's because your azn. -_-

simple

sakura's flowers looks cool :P it remember me an anime called Da Capo :wub:

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    well when u think about it its quite funny
    the lil turkies pay for this every month (which is prob a keylogger) they spend prob their rent money on that than they spend prob 20-30usd a day at the cybercafes (idk how much it costs) and half the time they just sit their and spam cause their non premium because they spent their money on the koxp so they just sit there and wait. once they get in they macro for 2weeks get a lvl 60-70 w.e the fuck u can get from koxp, than they get bored cause theirs nothing left to do, they dont know how to use their chars and they quit the game from boredom. so they spent all their money on that, the only problem is their chars float around the game and it just adds to the high lvls but w.e lil kids wanna spend their food money on a game and live on the street thats fine with me fuck em
    it doesnt cost 20-30 dollar a day moore like a dollar a hour so u do the math

FatM4n

I love the flowers, It gives the game a more personal touch :wub:

I thought the falling petals are really pretty :P

Ki1laH

Originally posted by jimfujitsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jimfujitsu)</div>
    Originally posted by sniperdude@
    <!--QuoteBegin-1UnknownMuthaFuka

i wonder how much money does the owner of koxp make *:wacko:
    if i remember right it costs 10$ a month to buy koxp. So maybe they have 1000 customers that use monthy. they make 10k. not bad huh
    Thats complete bullshit , using koxp is illegal so you cant merchandise a product like koxp unless on black market . I laughed a little at your post.
    Also remember we are on usko forums so dont give me "in myko is legal" crap.just to stop you're next post.[/b]
    It's common knowledge that koxp cost's around 10$.

Blood101

haha the petals annoy me too XD

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

those flowers suck monkey balls. I mean, im a mother fucking orc with green skin and shit... yet i gotta run with petals on my fucking shoulders? takes all my god damn danger apeal ffs.

Originally posted by Dro
    those flowers suck monkey balls. I mean, im a mother fucking orc with green skin and shit... yet i gotta run with petals on my fucking shoulders? takes all my god damn danger apeal ffs.
    Pffft. You're a priest. How dangerous can you be? XD priests FTW!

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by +8 James+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(+8 James)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    Pffft. You're a priest. How dangerous can you be? XD priests FTW![/b]
    im so dangerous that if i stare at you long enough, you'd pee ur pants h43r: . Killed a TK that way once nigga

So TKs die from peeing their pants? Don't they have kilts? :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by +8 James@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

im so dangerous that if i stare at you long enough, you'd pee ur pants h43r: . Killed a TK that way once nigga[/b]

Dro i could look at u and u would have an orgasm..causing u to stop looking at him making u not dangerous at all :wub:

ANZAC_Mondane

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by +8 James@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

im so dangerous that if i stare at you long enough, you'd pee ur pants h43r: . Killed a TK that way once nigga[/b]
    More like it fell over with Bordom :P

gay,, i vote that Flowers are gay ,, jsut like that Max or what ever his name is,,, he got muted first day and is now in a foster home with micheal Jackson :rollseyes:

PriesTesS

wtf?

the peddals are the best thing that ever happend to ko !

Bad day Affenetto?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12