Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH

This is a discussion on FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You all are talking crap, but believe me IF it would happen to you and K2 will actually do something ...
Page: 10

You all are talking crap, but believe me IF it would happen to you and K2 will actually do something and give you the choice of getting what they got to offer (+8 shells and +7 CS in this case) or stay with nothing after you spent loads of times on KO, each and EVERY one of you WOULD take what K2 offered you and you wouldn't even think about staying with nothing.

Think a bit before you talk and place yourself for a min in this persons place, and don't come here and say no I wouldn't take the items or something, becuase you WOULD.

Cocaine

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    You all are talking crap, but believe me IF it would happen to you and K2 will actually do something and give you the choice of getting what they got to offer (+8 shells and +7 CS in this case) or stay with nothing after you spent loads of times on KO, each and EVERY one of you WOULD take what K2 offered you and you wouldn't even think about staying with nothing.

Think a bit before you talk and place yourself for a min in this persons place, and don't come here and say no I wouldn't take the items or something, becuase you WOULD.

buuuuulllllllssssshhhhhhiiiiiiittttttt.

nice generalization. not everybody would take that edit char gear. thats rediculous. if you would, your just as bad as kn0w, kn1w, kn2w, and kn3w. theyre edit chars too, and dragonfaire was exactly the same.

Cocaine

nice generalization. not everybody would take that edit char gear. thats rediculous. if you would, your just as bad as kn0w, kn1w, kn2w, and kn3w. theyre edit chars too, and dragonfaire was exactly the same.

Banned

They prolly said a rollback and she was like cant i have +8 items since ive waited so long its all ur fault! or "cyber for +8 kk?"

Tho i dont know how it went so everything i said could be false info

Banned

They prolly said a rollback and she was like cant i have +8 items since ive waited so long its all ur fault! or "cyber for +8 kk?"

Tho i dont know how it went so everything i said could be false info

morax

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

nice generalization. not everybody would take that edit char gear. thats rediculous. if you would, your just as bad as kn0w, kn1w, kn2w, and kn3w. theyre edit chars too, and dragonfaire was exactly the same.[/b]
    I hate to do this but /agree.

morax

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

nice generalization. not everybody would take that edit char gear. thats rediculous. if you would, your just as bad as kn0w, kn1w, kn2w, and kn3w. theyre edit chars too, and dragonfaire was exactly the same.[/b]
    I hate to do this but /agree.

just another jealous moron...

all dragon did was phone them and say *i am hack do something about it*
    and since they can't restore it they award those item to her....
    mayb its because she a women and csrep trying to hit on her
    mayb its because she is polite and ask them nicely? unlike u moron all u can do is cry on these server "I GOT HACKED" and get jealous with other people

dragon in her every right... can keep those item

you can't say anything about it, i can't say anything about it NOBODY IS HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT

wana complain about edit? go to cypher section and cry there oh wait.... why arn't anybody crying in there... BECAUSE NOBODY CARE

and that bring my back to my point.. your just a 13 years old moron who is jealous of dragon because dragon is an extremely nice person (one more time... unlike u moron) she got what she deserved (and yet hacked again :wub: :wub: dragon)

just another jealous moron...

all dragon did was phone them and say *i am hack do something about it*
    and since they can't restore it they award those item to her....
    mayb its because she a women and csrep trying to hit on her
    mayb its because she is polite and ask them nicely? unlike u moron all u can do is cry on these server "I GOT HACKED" and get jealous with other people

dragon in her every right... can keep those item

you can't say anything about it, i can't say anything about it NOBODY IS HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT

wana complain about edit? go to cypher section and cry there oh wait.... why arn't anybody crying in there... BECAUSE NOBODY CARE

and that bring my back to my point.. your just a 13 years old moron who is jealous of dragon because dragon is an extremely nice person (one more time... unlike u moron) she got what she deserved (and yet hacked again :wub: :wub: dragon)

Edit char= started from high lvl, she worked for her lvl/items and got HACKED, K2 GAVE HER A CHOICE, I'm sure you would take the first one, and again, THINK before you say ANYTHING, her char is NOT an editted char, you're probably just JEALOUS becuase she got what she got and you got nothing.

Although there's another side for this story, if K2 helped her, they should help EVERY other paying/non-paying customer or help NO ONE, that's one of the reasons you're all so angry, you're just way too dumb and ignorant to realize it.

Edit char= started from high lvl, she worked for her lvl/items and got HACKED, K2 GAVE HER A CHOICE, I'm sure you would take the first one, and again, THINK before you say ANYTHING, her char is NOT an editted char, you're probably just JEALOUS becuase she got what she got and you got nothing.

Although there's another side for this story, if K2 helped her, they should help EVERY other paying/non-paying customer or help NO ONE, that's one of the reasons you're all so angry, you're just way too dumb and ignorant to realize it.

Banned

First you give us right then u say were ignorant and dumb ? roflmfao

Banned

First you give us right then u say were ignorant and dumb ? roflmfao

No, all YOU do is whine and act like a jelaous retard, so how exactly it's related to what I've said?

No, all YOU do is whine and act like a jelaous retard, so how exactly it's related to what I've said?

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast