Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH

This is a discussion on FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In all fairness i agree with zaraki and cocaine, not everyone would have taken the +8 items and +7 CS. ...
Page: 11

morax

In all fairness i agree with zaraki and cocaine, not everyone would have taken the +8 items and +7 CS. when i was a GM, i had access to some accounts on diez WP,RE,ROC,ROL,IB+8 etc... all stored in accounts i could of course have moved these items to my clannies and we would have become uber... the items were there... "legitimate" items made by a GM.

Why didnt i move them? because im not a fucking cheat thats why! I just blew them all up so that diez was a clean place to play.

Im not critisising anyone here but please dont generalise, at the end of the day the only people to blame here are K2 for not having a system in place that allows everyone to be helped equally!

morax

In all fairness i agree with zaraki and cocaine, not everyone would have taken the +8 items and +7 CS. when i was a GM, i had access to some accounts on diez WP,RE,ROC,ROL,IB+8 etc... all stored in accounts i could of course have moved these items to my clannies and we would have become uber... the items were there... "legitimate" items made by a GM.

Why didnt i move them? because im not a fucking cheat thats why! I just blew them all up so that diez was a clean place to play.

Im not critisising anyone here but please dont generalise, at the end of the day the only people to blame here are K2 for not having a system in place that allows everyone to be helped equally!

Banned

Morax, You'r my new hero! :wub:

Banned

Morax, You'r my new hero! :wub:

Originally posted by morax
    In all fairness to zaraki and cocaine, not everyone would have taken the +8 items and +7 CS. when i was a GM, i had access to some accounts on diez WP,RE,ROC,ROL,IB+8 etc... all stored in accounts i could of course have moved these items to my clannies and we would have become uber... the items were there... "legitimate" items made by a GM. *

Why didnt i move them? because im not a fucking cheat thats why! I just blew them all up so that diez was a clean place to play. *

That's completely different, as Becca said herself, she got help from K2, not from a GM, becuase she got HACKED, in your case it's different, your clannies DID NOT got hacked and if you would give items to your clannies (maybe you did w/o anyone knowing but that's a different topic), you wouldn't be better than all those so caleld "babashoppers".

p.s.
    Did you ever saw me saying that K2 can do anything good?

In all fairness to zaraki and cocaine, not everyone would have taken the +8 items and +7 CS. when i was a GM, i had access to some accounts on diez WP,RE,ROC,ROL,IB+8 etc... all stored in accounts i could of course have moved these items to my clannies and we would have become uber... the items were there... "legitimate" items made by a GM. *

Why didnt i move them? because im not a fucking cheat thats why! I just blew them all up so that diez was a clean place to play. *

That's completely different, as Becca said herself, she got help from K2, not from a GM, becuase she got HACKED, in your case it's different, your clannies DID NOT got hacked and if you would give items to your clannies (maybe you did w/o anyone knowing but that's a different topic), you wouldn't be better than all those so caleld "babashoppers".

p.s.
    Did you ever saw me saying that K2 can do anything good?

Cava

i don't get whats the deal about dragonfaire being a nice person ^_^ tbh i did not think a mother who's playing ko would've used abusive words such as the ones she has used in this forum, furthermore not tell othrs to stfu when they're telling others they got hacked and now when she tells us she got hacked we have to bear all this shit and listen to it?

and what effort did she put in to get help? i've known a lot more people who did more than just "calling up k2" for help. obviously its k2's favouritism so what kind of effort the shit are you talking about? not like as if she had to suck dick to get that gear.. or wait.. did she have to?

i'm out of here, i'l say karma in this case.

Cava

i don't get whats the deal about dragonfaire being a nice person ^_^ tbh i did not think a mother who's playing ko would've used abusive words such as the ones she has used in this forum, furthermore not tell othrs to stfu when they're telling others they got hacked and now when she tells us she got hacked we have to bear all this shit and listen to it?

and what effort did she put in to get help? i've known a lot more people who did more than just "calling up k2" for help. obviously its k2's favouritism so what kind of effort the shit are you talking about? not like as if she had to suck dick to get that gear.. or wait.. did she have to?

i'm out of here, i'l say karma in this case.

In all fairness i agree with zaraki and cocaine, not everyone would have taken the +8 items and +7 CS. when i was a GM, i had access to some accounts on diez WP,RE,ROC,ROL,IB+8 etc... all stored in accounts i could of course have moved these items to my clannies and we would have become uber... the items were there... "legitimate" items made by a GM. *

not everyone but 99.999999999999% would walk away with it. you have 2 choices remain naked or be uber buff?...
    morax u were talking about pumping ur clannie with gm made gear... thats not even close to this situation... therefore invalid.

lets have a poll.. question is: do you chose to remain naked or walk away with item they gave you (shells +8 cs+7)

on a side noted... didn;t dragon asked for her old stuff back? and they couldn't?

In all fairness i agree with zaraki and cocaine, not everyone would have taken the +8 items and +7 CS. when i was a GM, i had access to some accounts on diez WP,RE,ROC,ROL,IB+8 etc... all stored in accounts i could of course have moved these items to my clannies and we would have become uber... the items were there... "legitimate" items made by a GM. *

not everyone but 99.999999999999% would walk away with it. you have 2 choices remain naked or be uber buff?...
    morax u were talking about pumping ur clannie with gm made gear... thats not even close to this situation... therefore invalid.

lets have a poll.. question is: do you chose to remain naked or walk away with item they gave you (shells +8 cs+7)

on a side noted... didn;t dragon asked for her old stuff back? and they couldn't?

morax

Originally posted by n00bzZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n00bzZ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

p.s.
    Did you ever saw me saying that K2 can do anything good?[/b]
    Yeah but thats the whole point, whats the point in playing with items you have not earnt? where is the fun in that? to be honest i dont care if people are nice or not.... being nice does not make you deserve gm items. Your missing the issue. Becca luckily didnt pk much... what if those items were given to me? then there would have been a problem because id have used them to punish the humans. The Actual point in this WHOLE THREAD is that K2 do not have a method of helping everyone and thats whats pissing people off when some people get "special treatment". All paying customers should be treat the same - its a business ffs. It doesnt matter if they are nice or not a paying customer is a customer and they should be helped.

morax

Originally posted by n00bzZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n00bzZ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

p.s.
    Did you ever saw me saying that K2 can do anything good?[/b]
    Yeah but thats the whole point, whats the point in playing with items you have not earnt? where is the fun in that? to be honest i dont care if people are nice or not.... being nice does not make you deserve gm items. Your missing the issue. Becca luckily didnt pk much... what if those items were given to me? then there would have been a problem because id have used them to punish the humans. The Actual point in this WHOLE THREAD is that K2 do not have a method of helping everyone and thats whats pissing people off when some people get "special treatment". All paying customers should be treat the same - its a business ffs. It doesnt matter if they are nice or not a paying customer is a customer and they should be helped.

Phosgene

i want to stay out of this so...
    im so sorry u got hacked becca

Phosgene

i want to stay out of this so...
    im so sorry u got hacked becca

dean when you gained exp when they fucked up everyones exp, why didn't you delete it? I want to find 1 person that went out and exped themselves purposfully for any exp gained when that wholecock up occured.

The fact is a bunch of jealous kids here are whining and making up in their heads fake conversations and false histories to justify the fact that becca put in the effort to call K2, and dean you're doing nothing but egging them on. Congratulations you're Zaraki's new hero.... shows what a good role model you are. Don't fill me with crap about being the saint of KO please, people forget their own short comings enough without accusing people of the same thing.

The fact of the matter is Dragon did not ask for anything she was given, it happened to her by chance, the reality is if you are honest enough to inform this community of what has happened you are slated and branded a criminal. The real injustice here is the way you children have spoken to Becca here, a person who has done nothing but good within this game.

Sickens me how people can confuse their own presumptions for the truth, and direct their anger at the wrong sources. If you have a problem with a policy of K2's then direct your attention at K2, not at the people who have the companies idiocy forced upon them.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast