Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH

This is a discussion on FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Dragonfaire I was not gloating i was stating a fact . And further more if people would ...
Page: 13

Vlein

Originally posted by Dragonfaire
    I was not gloating i was stating a fact . And further more if people would get thier items the right way instead of always stealing them the game would be worth playing but it is not.
    HA ROFL SNICKER FUCKING DOODLES AHAHAHAHA HEHE HOHOH. time to get ur cryface back on, go for the +10s this time!

this quote is better then my will is a fag sig

Vlein

Originally posted by Dragonfaire
    I was not gloating i was stating a fact . And further more if people would get thier items the right way instead of always stealing them the game would be worth playing but it is not.
    HA ROFL SNICKER FUCKING DOODLES AHAHAHAHA HEHE HOHOH. time to get ur cryface back on, go for the +10s this time!

this quote is better then my will is a fag sig

This whole thread is filled with flame, jealously and selfishy..

As for the dragon case, afaik the gear she earned before she got hacked were really close to the +8 shell and CS, so she got replaced with those instead, so what? Its not like the +8 shell will make too much difference from her old shell +7 or whatever. No jewelries hurts a lot more than +8 shells. And yes, K2 were too dumb to replace the orginal items.

People have to look at the bigger picture, the babashoppers out there with edited lvl/stats and unique +3/+4 hurts 10x more than this.

This whole thread is filled with flame, jealously and selfishy..

As for the dragon case, afaik the gear she earned before she got hacked were really close to the +8 shell and CS, so she got replaced with those instead, so what? Its not like the +8 shell will make too much difference from her old shell +7 or whatever. No jewelries hurts a lot more than +8 shells. And yes, K2 were too dumb to replace the orginal items.

People have to look at the bigger picture, the babashoppers out there with edited lvl/stats and unique +3/+4 hurts 10x more than this.

after all that say you guy still going on and flame? Devile admin power me pls :angry: :angry: :angry:

after all that say you guy still going on and flame? Devile admin power me pls :angry: :angry: :angry:

Vlein

i didnt know she even had a shield REMOTELY close to a cs +7?
    o golly gee

Vlein

o golly gee

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Vlein
    o golly gee
    cs 0 ...cs 1...cs 7...its all the same...you get more ac o wow. whats more important are the bonuses that stay status quo through all grades

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Vlein
    o golly gee
    cs 0 ...cs 1...cs 7...its all the same...you get more ac o wow. whats more important are the bonuses that stay status quo through all grades

Cocaine

This thread is not full of jelousy, it is full of truth. It was TOTALLY unnecessary for dragon to get all of that gear, she did not work to get it and she did not deserve it. Like i stated earlier, her getting all this +8 gear and the +7 CS would be exactly the same as me saying, "boo hoo, I lost chitin +6 and +7. Give me shell +7 and +8. Oh, and for that +8 glave I lost, I'll take a +9 raptor kkthx." Its not fair to ANYONE else who got hacked and had to work to get their gear back (like me). I am not jealous of dragon at all and I know that it does suck to get hacked, but that does not merit getting gear that is worth 900x more than your gear that you had. Dragon could have simply said to the CSrep, "I dont want this gear, it is nowhere near what I had. Just give me +7 chitin back." Oh what the hell, why dont u just seal the deal and go ahead and make her lvl 70 so she can be like the rest of the edit chars.

At least Morax can admit that it was bullshit that she got all that gear. Its not fair to all the other people who got hacked and had to rebuild their characters.

Cocaine

This thread is not full of jelousy, it is full of truth. It was TOTALLY unnecessary for dragon to get all of that gear, she did not work to get it and she did not deserve it. Like i stated earlier, her getting all this +8 gear and the +7 CS would be exactly the same as me saying, "boo hoo, I lost chitin +6 and +7. Give me shell +7 and +8. Oh, and for that +8 glave I lost, I'll take a +9 raptor kkthx." Its not fair to ANYONE else who got hacked and had to work to get their gear back (like me). I am not jealous of dragon at all and I know that it does suck to get hacked, but that does not merit getting gear that is worth 900x more than your gear that you had. Dragon could have simply said to the CSrep, "I dont want this gear, it is nowhere near what I had. Just give me +7 chitin back." Oh what the hell, why dont u just seal the deal and go ahead and make her lvl 70 so she can be like the rest of the edit chars.

At least Morax can admit that it was bullshit that she got all that gear. Its not fair to all the other people who got hacked and had to rebuild their characters.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Cocaine

YOU DO NOT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME ! I begged for my own things back you don't know a fucking thing about me !

Dragonfaire

YOU DO NOT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME ! I begged for my own things back you don't know a fucking thing about me !

Fine, why dont u go to Official Forums, with your real account and say exactly this there. Or even better, pm [email protected] on MSN and tell u how much he sucks for doing this.

Cause there's where u should point your anger, not at Dragon who asked for her OLD items, not for Shell +8.

And yes, this is about jealousy. And if u think I didnt suffer this. I got my Devile mage hacked when it was 61, Blood was disbanded and the account was lost. I got the account name back (i got the account by myself), completely NAKED, after 3 months. Then, 4 months later when the account is fully geared, it turns into lvl0 unknown class, then characters was deleted and now is a lvl1 with nothing.

I know about loosing your shit and how it sucks, and how unfair is when u see someone else get what u were desperate for. Yet, i dont go insult that user. Blame K2, not Dragon.