Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH

This is a discussion on FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Phosgene i wouldnt refuse to get a free shells +8 and a CS +7...oh NEVER . ur ...
Page: 15

SiegeR

Originally posted by Phosgene
    i wouldnt refuse to get a free shells +8 and a CS +7...oh NEVER .
    ur just so hypocrite , no one would refuse to get shells +8 and cs +7 for free .

come on no1 can refuse free full shell+8 and cs+7

im hacked too

all my 5 month gone for nothing

i created acc 5 months ago
    Every month i bought gold premium
    i bought totally 12k knight cash
    2 times nation changed and 2 days ago i was hacked

i feel sorry about other hacked chars.
    But the point is i think its a securty leak because many ppl got hacked
    im not the best geared person at olympia like many ppl on other servers.
    I think its with site or somthng coz i change my pass really often.

i lost
    2X WE
    1X WP
    1X WDN
    1X Warr Shell Helmet+7
    1x Warr Shell Pauldron+6
    2X Warrior Chitin +6
    1X Warrior Chitn+7

ahh and my raptor+7(no elemental)

my char didnt delvled or denps

my money pots and some mirages deep scar and glaves still at inn

but im happy i still have my 1st stage hp +8 gear and str+8 rings :rollseyes:

SiegeR

Originally posted by Phosgene
    i wouldnt refuse to get a free shells +8 and a CS +7...oh NEVER .
    ur just so hypocrite , no one would refuse to get shells +8 and cs +7 for free .

come on no1 can refuse free full shell+8 and cs+7

im hacked too

all my 5 month gone for nothing

i created acc 5 months ago
    Every month i bought gold premium
    i bought totally 12k knight cash
    2 times nation changed and 2 days ago i was hacked

i feel sorry about other hacked chars.
    But the point is i think its a securty leak because many ppl got hacked
    im not the best geared person at olympia like many ppl on other servers.
    I think its with site or somthng coz i change my pass really often.

i lost
    2X WE
    1X WP
    1X WDN
    1X Warr Shell Helmet+7
    1x Warr Shell Pauldron+6
    2X Warrior Chitin +6
    1X Warrior Chitn+7

ahh and my raptor+7(no elemental)

my char didnt delvled or denps

my money pots and some mirages deep scar and glaves still at inn

but im happy i still have my 1st stage hp +8 gear and str+8 rings :rollseyes:

Spells

becca i love you dont leave..... your one of my best babas
    again on you zzzz lame :angry:

gogo becca! :wub:

Spells

becca i love you dont leave..... your one of my best babas
    again on you zzzz lame :angry:

gogo becca! :wub:

Vlein

psssst devile, y dont u delete like 3 posts that r all flames

Vlein

psssst devile, y dont u delete like 3 posts that r all flames

Cocaine

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine
    Devile: i'm not jealous of dragon at all, nor do i have anything against her. i just find it rediculously unfair that SHE gets better support than anyone else.
    Yes, its unfair but why u blame HER?

U get hacked, u bitch at CS for months and finally they agree to help but tell u "Sorry, we can't give u a rollback cause this happened 3 months ago. We will give u Shell +8 and CS +7". Thats the deal, just armor and shield, no jewerly or weapon. Either that or u remain naked.

What would u do? Accept the deal or remain naked?

Its unfair that not everyone gets the same treatment. We all agree on that, but why should the ppl who got help have to be blamed for this?[/b]
    i dont blame her for having the items offered to her, i blame her for accepting the items.

she was naked for three months? that just shows that she is lazy as shit. i got hacked, and within a month i had my gear back and xp'd back to where i was.

i didnt ask for +8 shell, i dont even ask for items any more. all i want is the experiance that i lost when i was de-lvld to be added onto my account. thats far more reasonable that +8 shell.

Cocaine

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine
    Devile: i'm not jealous of dragon at all, nor do i have anything against her. i just find it rediculously unfair that SHE gets better support than anyone else.

U get hacked, u bitch at CS for months and finally they agree to help but tell u "Sorry, we can't give u a rollback cause this happened 3 months ago. We will give u Shell +8 and CS +7". Thats the deal, just armor and shield, no jewerly or weapon. Either that or u remain naked.

Its unfair that not everyone gets the same treatment. We all agree on that, but why should the ppl who got help have to be blamed for this?[/b]
    i dont blame her for having the items offered to her, i blame her for accepting the items.

she was naked for three months? that just shows that she is lazy as shit. i got hacked, and within a month i had my gear back and xp'd back to where i was.

i didnt ask for +8 shell, i dont even ask for items any more. all i want is the experiance that i lost when i was de-lvld to be added onto my account. thats far more reasonable that +8 shell.

Well seems Becca is leaving now and i dont realy blame her and after the reactions i have seen from some of the people on this forum lets face it your no better than the scumbags that still troll on ranking. Well i took a break from ko its been over 2 months and to be honest i feel much better and after reading this thread i uninstalled ko and im not installing it again.
    The game is a joke, most of the ppl that play it are bug abusers yes welcome to assassins online oh yeah and what a bunch of hypocrites a few months ago a warrior was gay (not that anyone on this forum knows what that word means) if he used combo (bug abuse) now your gay if you cant combo lol. Another thing you hypocrites dont seem to realise calling ppl babashoppers and buying items for real life money, reality check here every time you sell scrolls your doing the same thing. So leave Becca alone and tossers like Cava can go eat shit and die you have no right to comment on her personal life like that your just showing your immaturity and yes im swearing now somthing that is rare for me and thats because im angry...

BB

Well seems Becca is leaving now and i dont realy blame her and after the reactions i have seen from some of the people on this forum lets face it your no better than the scumbags that still troll on ranking. Well i took a break from ko its been over 2 months and to be honest i feel much better and after reading this thread i uninstalled ko and im not installing it again.
    The game is a joke, most of the ppl that play it are bug abusers yes welcome to assassins online oh yeah and what a bunch of hypocrites a few months ago a warrior was gay (not that anyone on this forum knows what that word means) if he used combo (bug abuse) now your gay if you cant combo lol. Another thing you hypocrites dont seem to realise calling ppl babashoppers and buying items for real life money, reality check here every time you sell scrolls your doing the same thing. So leave Becca alone and tossers like Cava can go eat shit and die you have no right to comment on her personal life like that your just showing your immaturity and yes im swearing now somthing that is rare for me and thats because im angry...

BB

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by Devile@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

Its unfair that not everyone gets the same treatment. We all agree on that, but why should the ppl who got help have to be blamed for this?

she was naked for three months? that just shows that she is lazy as shit. i got hacked, and within a month i had my gear back and xp'd back to where i was.[/b]
    You really are dumb as brick aren't you ? I had no account some bitch ass turk in a fucking cafe stole the whole account . I started a new account . I was a constable at the time also and had no constable char because it was on my main account.

P.S. Thanks Devile I never got to know you but you are a good person thank you . Thanks to everyone that does know me it was fun while it was fun.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by Devile@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

Its unfair that not everyone gets the same treatment. We all agree on that, but why should the ppl who got help have to be blamed for this?

she was naked for three months? that just shows that she is lazy as shit. i got hacked, and within a month i had my gear back and xp'd back to where i was.[/b]
    You really are dumb as brick aren't you ? I had no account some bitch ass turk in a fucking cafe stole the whole account . I started a new account . I was a constable at the time also and had no constable char because it was on my main account.

P.S. Thanks Devile I never got to know you but you are a good person thank you . Thanks to everyone that does know me it was fun while it was fun.

Banned Senior Member

and before anyone starts about that, she did NOT get the shell because she was a constable under Jess, I believe Jess quit before anything happened to Dragon's account

Banned Senior Member

and before anyone starts about that, she did NOT get the shell because she was a constable under Jess, I believe Jess quit before anything happened to Dragon's account

Cocaine

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

You really are dumb as brick aren't you ? I had no account some bitch ass turk in a fucking cafe stole the whole account . I started a new account . I was a constable at the time also and had no constable char because it was on my main account.[/b][/quote]

please explain to me what that has to do with you getting full shell +8 and a cs +7.