Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH

This is a discussion on FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div> Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine) <!--QuoteBegin-Devile @ <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine Devile: i'm not jealous of dragon at ...
Page: 16

Cocaine

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

Devile: i'm not jealous of dragon at all, nor do i have anything against her. i just find it rediculously unfair that SHE gets better support than anyone else.

Yes, its unfair but why u blame HER?

U get hacked, u bitch at CS for months and finally they agree to help but tell u "Sorry, we can't give u a rollback cause this happened 3 months ago. We will give u Shell +8 and CS +7". Thats the deal, just armor and shield, no jewerly or weapon. Either that or u remain naked.

What would u do? Accept the deal or remain naked?

Its unfair that not everyone gets the same treatment. We all agree on that, but why should the ppl who got help have to be blamed for this?
    i dont blame her for having the items offered to her, i blame her for accepting the items.

she was naked for three months? that just shows that she is lazy as shit. i got hacked, and within a month i had my gear back and xp'd back to where i was.[/b]
    You really are dumb as brick aren't you ? I had no account some bitch ass turk in a fucking cafe stole the whole account . I started a new account . I was a constable at the time also and had no constable char because it was on my main account.[/b][/quote]

please explain to me what that has to do with you getting full shell +8 and a cs +7.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by phantomlink
    and before anyone starts about that, she did NOT get the shell because she was a constable under Jess, I believe Jess quit before anything happened to Dragon's account
    Actually Will I think it was because i called the PR Rep of K2 on her cell phone and because my family and i spend well over $1000/year on premium and KC.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by phantomlink
    and before anyone starts about that, she did NOT get the shell because she was a constable under Jess, I believe Jess quit before anything happened to Dragon's account
    Actually Will I think it was because i called the PR Rep of K2 on her cell phone and because my family and i spend well over $1000/year on premium and KC.

SiegeR

well;

the point is she got hacked.Not Her items.
    Concantrate on topic plz

P.S Need Help

SiegeR

well;

the point is she got hacked.Not Her items.
    Concantrate on topic plz

P.S Need Help

ultimaliaz

OMG,I feel so sorry for you dragon
    Dont leave pls =(
    to all ppl flaming,i suggest u to fuk off

ultimaliaz

OMG,I feel so sorry for you dragon
    Dont leave pls =(
    to all ppl flaming,i suggest u to fuk off

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    Actually Will I think it was because i called the PR Rep of K2 on her cell phone and because my family and i spend well over $1000/year on premium and KC.[/b]
    But you got help that way, not because of your connections with Jess, thats what I was trying to say. You did your own work to get helped the first time didnt have someone else do it for you

Banned Senior Member

Actually Will I think it was because i called the PR Rep of K2 on her cell phone and because my family and i spend well over $1000/year on premium and KC.[/b]
    But you got help that way, not because of your connections with Jess, thats what I was trying to say. You did your own work to get helped the first time didnt have someone else do it for you

Cocaine

ok, well why dont u do me a favor and pass that number in my direction so it can be fair. we all want fairness dont we?

Cocaine

ok, well why dont u do me a favor and pass that number in my direction so it can be fair. we all want fairness dont we?

LiberAchi

Dragon Sorry to hear that gal. Hope you get restored as soon as possible, like tempest did.

LiberAchi

Dragon Sorry to hear that gal. Hope you get restored as soon as possible, like tempest did.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire@

ok, well why dont u do me a favor and pass that number in my direction so it can be fair. we all want fairness dont we?[/b]
    Use fucking google. I did.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire@

ok, well why dont u do me a favor and pass that number in my direction so it can be fair. we all want fairness dont we?[/b]
    Use fucking google. I did.