Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH

This is a discussion on FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Man when this was posted this I was Jealous, but now Becca I am just sad for you.. Hope everything ...
Page: 17

Con

Man when this was posted this I was Jealous, but now Becca I am just sad for you.. Hope everything works out and, for all you haters, read this post she already been through hell with you childish pre-puberty adolecents now she has to put up with it agian.http://s11.invisionfree.com/knighton...opic=31881&hl=

Con

Man when this was posted this I was Jealous, but now Becca I am just sad for you.. Hope everything works out and, for all you haters, read this post she already been through hell with you childish pre-puberty adolecents now she has to put up with it agian.http://s11.invisionfree.com/knighton...opic=31881&hl=

Cocaine

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfaire
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

and before anyone starts about that, she did NOT get the shell because she was a constable under Jess, I believe Jess quit before anything happened to Dragon's account

Actually Will I think it was because i called the PR Rep of K2 on her cell phone and because my family and i spend well over $1000/year on premium and KC.
    ok, well why dont u do me a favor and pass that number in my direction so it can be fair. we all want fairness dont we?[/b]
    Use fucking google. I did.[/b][/quote]

way to support fairness! :thumbsup:

Cocaine

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)
    @

and before anyone starts about that, she did NOT get the shell because she was a constable under Jess, I believe Jess quit before anything happened to Dragon's account

Actually Will I think it was because i called the PR Rep of K2 on her cell phone and because my family and i spend well over $1000/year on premium and KC.
    ok, well why dont u do me a favor and pass that number in my direction so it can be fair. we all want fairness dont we?[/b]
    Use fucking google. I did.[/b][/quote]

way to support fairness! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by Devile@
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE

Sickens me how people can confuse their own presumptions for the truth, and direct their anger at the wrong sources. If you have a problem with a policy of K2's then direct your attention at K2, not at the people who have the companies idiocy forced upon them.

That's exactly whats going on. Jealousy and Envy. That's what all this is about. So Dragon got shell +8 (shell on priest sucks ass anyway) and CS +7 (1137), but lost her jewelry. She didn't ask for, yet those are GM items and it's not right to inject more of those ingame.

The guys flaming here are pissed cause she got "lucky" and they didn't. Is she really who has to be blamed for this? How come u Morax agree with this bullshit? IS SHE RESPONSABLE FOR GETTING THOSE ITEMS? The answer is no. K2 is responsable for not having a good Customer Support structure/procedures. This shouldn't happen in the first place.

And please, those guys bitching about GM items, u rather use KoM items that are dupes?

ppl bitching at this are doing it not cause this is wrong, but BECAUSE IT DIDNT HAPPEN TO THEM. Why dont u direct all your hate to K2. Write them all u think about them. Scared off getting banned so u rather blame the user? Come on! go insult csrep1, u guys know his email/msn. Go bitch at him for giving Dragon those items. ha!
    Im not flamming, but k2 gave her the items, but she still USES them! So someone who gets "magicly" gets edited items and uses them for pk/exp and sells them, is just as bad as asking for them imo... Not flamming, just saying my opinon. :x[/b]
    just a little note about that underlined quote from urunfasterwithaknife- no one here had k2's policies 'forced' on them. it was an unfortunate circumstance that dragon got hacked, and what k2 did was offer her (im not sure exactly offer or just give without question- maybe some1 knows?) items better than those she had for the pain she went thru of having her char hacked to begin with. the fact that many others feel jealous/envious/resentful is becuz this treatment was and is not spread across the board. *light bulb* - > just like real life, not everything that happens concerning this game is or can be fair. THUS, it isn't dragon's 'fault' in any light, she simply encounted a standard of selective, typical k2-style "justice".

stop hating dragon for what k2 did wrong. they are responsible for their own actions, not her -_-

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by Devile@
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE

Sickens me how people can confuse their own presumptions for the truth, and direct their anger at the wrong sources. If you have a problem with a policy of K2's then direct your attention at K2, not at the people who have the companies idiocy forced upon them.

That's exactly whats going on. Jealousy and Envy. That's what all this is about. So Dragon got shell +8 (shell on priest sucks ass anyway) and CS +7 (1137), but lost her jewelry. She didn't ask for, yet those are GM items and it's not right to inject more of those ingame.

The guys flaming here are pissed cause she got "lucky" and they didn't. Is she really who has to be blamed for this? How come u Morax agree with this bullshit? IS SHE RESPONSABLE FOR GETTING THOSE ITEMS? The answer is no. K2 is responsable for not having a good Customer Support structure/procedures. This shouldn't happen in the first place.

And please, those guys bitching about GM items, u rather use KoM items that are dupes?

ppl bitching at this are doing it not cause this is wrong, but BECAUSE IT DIDNT HAPPEN TO THEM. Why dont u direct all your hate to K2. Write them all u think about them. Scared off getting banned so u rather blame the user? Come on! go insult csrep1, u guys know his email/msn. Go bitch at him for giving Dragon those items. ha!
    Im not flamming, but k2 gave her the items, but she still USES them! So someone who gets "magicly" gets edited items and uses them for pk/exp and sells them, is just as bad as asking for them imo... Not flamming, just saying my opinon. :x[/b]
    just a little note about that underlined quote from urunfasterwithaknife- no one here had k2's policies 'forced' on them. it was an unfortunate circumstance that dragon got hacked, and what k2 did was offer her (im not sure exactly offer or just give without question- maybe some1 knows?) items better than those she had for the pain she went thru of having her char hacked to begin with. the fact that many others feel jealous/envious/resentful is becuz this treatment was and is not spread across the board. *light bulb* - > just like real life, not everything that happens concerning this game is or can be fair. THUS, it isn't dragon's 'fault' in any light, she simply encounted a standard of selective, typical k2-style "justice".

stop hating dragon for what k2 did wrong. they are responsible for their own actions, not her -_-

Banned Senior Member

if you read awhile ago Cocaine, the PR rep Becca delt with has since then changed numbers, it wouldnt matter if she gave it to you or not

Banned Senior Member

if you read awhile ago Cocaine, the PR rep Becca delt with has since then changed numbers, it wouldnt matter if she gave it to you or not

Cocaine

lol

yes she is responsible for ACCEPTING THE ITEMS

Cocaine

lol

yes she is responsible for ACCEPTING THE ITEMS

TunaFishyMe

how is that not fair? she googled it...so you can do it too. You say she is lazy and didnt try to get any help herself. She found an effective way of getting help and it worked. Most of you who get hacked whine and bitch on an UNOFFICIAL FORUM. You call that trying to get help? If she can find it on google, why cant you?

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)
    Originally posted by Cocaine
    @

ok, well why dont u do me a favor and pass that number in my direction so it can be fair. we all want fairness dont we?
    Use fucking google. I did.[/b]
    way to support fairness! :thumbsup:[/b][/quote]

I had to my own research why shouldn't you after the way I have been treated why would I want to help you ever ?

TunaFishyMe

how is that not fair? she googled it...so you can do it too. You say she is lazy and didnt try to get any help herself. She found an effective way of getting help and it worked. Most of you who get hacked whine and bitch on an UNOFFICIAL FORUM. You call that trying to get help? If she can find it on google, why cant you?

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)
    Originally posted by Cocaine
    @

ok, well why dont u do me a favor and pass that number in my direction so it can be fair. we all want fairness dont we?
    Use fucking google. I did.[/b]
    way to support fairness! :thumbsup:[/b][/quote]

I had to my own research why shouldn't you after the way I have been treated why would I want to help you ever ?

Con

http://s11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...topic=31881&hl=
    direct link u haters, she's been thru ur bs be4