Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH

This is a discussion on FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://s11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...topic=31881&hl= direct link u haters, she's been thru ur bs be4...
Page: 18

Con

http://s11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...topic=31881&hl=
    direct link u haters, she's been thru ur bs be4

TunaFishyMe

cocaine...you are lvl 60 or so...im sure you dont even have decent items. You dont know the effort it takes to get good items. If i lost everything and K2 offer me shell 8 and a CS 0+, because THEY FUCKED UP, yes ill take it.

TunaFishyMe

cocaine...you are lvl 60 or so...im sure you dont even have decent items. You dont know the effort it takes to get good items. If i lost everything and K2 offer me shell 8 and a CS 0+, because THEY FUCKED UP, yes ill take it.

SiegeR

yo dragon if u find any way to find the light

dont forget me :wub: i need rollback too

SiegeR

yo dragon if u find any way to find the light

dont forget me :wub: i need rollback too

Cocaine

hmm, full +7 chitin, +9 accessories, and a glave +8. along with over a bil in coin and a bunch of scrolls my uncle had given me. i like u tuna but i dont think u really know what ur talking about

Cocaine

hmm, full +7 chitin, +9 accessories, and a glave +8. along with over a bil in coin and a bunch of scrolls my uncle had given me. i like u tuna but i dont think u really know what ur talking about

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    cocaine...you are lvl 60 or so...im sure you dont even have decent items. *You dont know the effort it takes to get good items. *If i lost everything and K2 offer me shell 8 and a CS 0+, because THEY FUCKED UP, yes ill take it.
    By what people have been saying, dragon didnt have good items? Chitin +7? :blink:

cocaine...you are lvl 60 or so...im sure you dont even have decent items. *You dont know the effort it takes to get good items. *If i lost everything and K2 offer me shell 8 and a CS 0+, because THEY FUCKED UP, yes ill take it.
    By what people have been saying, dragon didnt have good items? Chitin +7? :blink:

Cocaine

Dragonfaire, i never personally attacked you, but you sure did attack me.

YOU DO NOT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME ! I begged for my own things back you don't know a fucking thing about me !
    You really are dumb as brick aren't you ?
    ok, i dealt with it at first but now i'm not going to.

I find you to be a whiney little bitch. you lost your poor little gm-made items. boo fucking hoo. i cant stand when people bitch about losing shit they didnt even earn. i bet you gladly accepted that +8 shell and said yay maybe i will have a use now. i cant understand how somebody could accept those items. you got hacked and lost your priest chitin +7, OH NOESSSS. how much did a +1 priest chitin cost back then? like 300k. i'm sure you could have asked a friend of urs to lend you 50m so u could make some more +7 chitin, but no, you cried and called upon k2 and were blessed with +8 SHELL and a +7 CHITIN SHIELD, an item that rarely even drops any more. fucking rediculous.

Cocaine

Dragonfaire, i never personally attacked you, but you sure did attack me.

YOU DO NOT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME ! I begged for my own things back you don't know a fucking thing about me !
    You really are dumb as brick aren't you ?
    ok, i dealt with it at first but now i'm not going to.

I find you to be a whiney little bitch. you lost your poor little gm-made items. boo fucking hoo. i cant stand when people bitch about losing shit they didnt even earn. i bet you gladly accepted that +8 shell and said yay maybe i will have a use now. i cant understand how somebody could accept those items. you got hacked and lost your priest chitin +7, OH NOESSSS. how much did a +1 priest chitin cost back then? like 300k. i'm sure you could have asked a friend of urs to lend you 50m so u could make some more +7 chitin, but no, you cried and called upon k2 and were blessed with +8 SHELL and a +7 CHITIN SHIELD, an item that rarely even drops any more. fucking rediculous.

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    By what people have been saying, dragon didnt have good items? Chitin +7? :blink:[/b]
    Dont comment on stuff you have no idea about, dragon had full set of chittin plus full set of shell plus other characters on the account, good accessories etc etc etc ask anyone who knows her.

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    By what people have been saying, dragon didnt have good items? Chitin +7? :blink:[/b]
    Dont comment on stuff you have no idea about, dragon had full set of chittin plus full set of shell plus other characters on the account, good accessories etc etc etc ask anyone who knows her.

Dont comment on stuff you have no idea about, cocaine *had full set of chittin plus (:x ) *plus other characters on the account, good accessories etc etc etc ask anyone who knows him.
    I think these 2 fir together very nicely.

Dont comment on stuff you have no idea about, cocaine *had full set of chittin plus (:x ) *plus other characters on the account, good accessories etc etc etc ask anyone who knows him.
    I think these 2 fir together very nicely.