Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH

This is a discussion on FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe cocaine...you are lvl 60 or so...im sure you dont even have decent items. *You ...
Page: 19

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    cocaine...you are lvl 60 or so...im sure you dont even have decent items. *You dont know the effort it takes to get good items. *If i lost everything and K2 offer me shell 8 and a CS 0+, because THEY FUCKED UP, yes ill take it.
    Dont comment on stuff you have no idea about, cocaine *had full set of chittin plus (:x ) *plus other characters on the account, good accessories etc etc etc ask anyone who knows him.
    I think these 2 fir together very nicely.[/b]
    That just goes to prove you know nothing and trying to be clever just makes you look very stupid im ashamed to live in the same country as you!!!!!!!

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    cocaine...you are lvl 60 or so...im sure you dont even have decent items. *You dont know the effort it takes to get good items. *If i lost everything and K2 offer me shell 8 and a CS 0+, because THEY FUCKED UP, yes ill take it.
    Dont comment on stuff you have no idea about, cocaine *had full set of chittin plus (:x ) *plus other characters on the account, good accessories etc etc etc ask anyone who knows him.
    I think these 2 fir together very nicely.[/b]
    That just goes to prove you know nothing and trying to be clever just makes you look very stupid im ashamed to live in the same country as you!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Shalaa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shalaa)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@

I think these 2 fir together very nicely.
    That just goes to prove you know nothing and trying to be clever just makes you look very stupid im ashamed to live in the same country as you!!!!!!![/b]
    Know nothing? Im not trying ot prove shit, im just commenting on tuna's reply with a little help from you. :lol:
    And how the hel u know what country i live in?

Originally posted by Shalaa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shalaa)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@

That just goes to prove you know nothing and trying to be clever just makes you look very stupid im ashamed to live in the same country as you!!!!!!![/b]
    Know nothing? Im not trying ot prove shit, im just commenting on tuna's reply with a little help from you. :lol:
    And how the hel u know what country i live in?

Haxium

I wont flame her, i would do the same (maybe already did), she was right to accept those items. But i flame all those fuckers that say "Hey, she is legit, its not her fault, she only accepted it", while they would say "Fuckin cunt you babashop" to someone else in the same case (receivin +8 shell after rollback). And i know, there is a lot of them :P

To u all, i say **** ***.

Haxium

I wont flame her, i would do the same (maybe already did), she was right to accept those items. But i flame all those fuckers that say "Hey, she is legit, its not her fault, she only accepted it", while they would say "Fuckin cunt you babashop" to someone else in the same case (receivin +8 shell after rollback). And i know, there is a lot of them :P

To u all, i say **** ***.

Originally posted by Shalaa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shalaa)
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    @

And how the hel u know what country i live in?[/b][/quote]

From threads on ranking ages back obout ppl who play from the uk.

Originally posted by Shalaa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shalaa)
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    @

And how the hel u know what country i live in?[/b][/quote]

From threads on ranking ages back obout ppl who play from the uk.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Cocaine
    Dragonfaire, i never personally attacked you, but you sure did attack me.

YOU DO NOT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME ! I begged for my own things back you don't know a fucking thing about me !
    You really are dumb as brick aren't you ?
    ok, i dealt with it at first but now i'm not going to.

I find you to be a whiney little bitch. you lost your poor little gm-made items. boo fucking hoo. i cant stand when people bitch about losing shit they didnt even earn. i bet you gladly accepted that +8 shell and said yay maybe i will have a use now. i cant understand how somebody could accept those items. you got hacked and lost your priest chitin +7, OH NOESSSS. how much did a +1 priest chitin cost back then? like 300k. i'm sure you could have asked a friend of urs to lend you 50m so u could make some more +7 chitin, but no, you cried and called upon k2 and were blessed with +8 SHELL and a +7 CHITIN SHIELD, an item that rarely even drops any more. fucking rediculous.
    You really must be a child.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Cocaine

YOU DO NOT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME ! I begged for my own things back you don't know a fucking thing about me !

I find you to be a whiney little bitch. you lost your poor little gm-made items. boo fucking hoo. i cant stand when people bitch about losing shit they didnt even earn. i bet you gladly accepted that +8 shell and said yay maybe i will have a use now. i cant understand how somebody could accept those items. you got hacked and lost your priest chitin +7, OH NOESSSS. how much did a +1 priest chitin cost back then? like 300k. i'm sure you could have asked a friend of urs to lend you 50m so u could make some more +7 chitin, but no, you cried and called upon k2 and were blessed with +8 SHELL and a +7 CHITIN SHIELD, an item that rarely even drops any more. fucking rediculous.

Banned

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

You really must be a child.[/b]
    still no answer as to why the block on msn :blink: :wacko: what did i do :blink: :wacko:

Banned

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

You really must be a child.[/b]
    still no answer as to why the block on msn :blink: :wacko: what did i do :blink: :wacko:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

still no answer as to why the block on msn :blink: :wacko: what did i do :blink: :wacko:[/b]
    I got fussed at because of you <_<

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

still no answer as to why the block on msn :blink: :wacko: what did i do :blink: :wacko:[/b]
    I got fussed at because of you <_<

Shit like this just foreshadows the bright future of this game.