Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH

This is a discussion on FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Amine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amine)</div> Cocaine, u dont even deserve to live, go and die pls[/b] Please, you want flame ...
Page: 24

Cocaine

Originally posted by Amine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amine)</div>
    Cocaine, u dont even deserve to live, go and die pls[/b]
    Please, you want flame me because I expressed my opinion on how dragonfaire got her illegit items? Fuck off you ignorant son of a bitch.

Originally posted by gyrn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gyrn)</div>
    As for you cocain; dragon is right you don't know her and she didn't say half of what needs to be said. So I will go ahead and say it: You are a selfish little adolesent bitch that needs to be bent over her mommies knee and beat until she learns some manners. If I ever have the displeasure of meeting you in real life I promise I will teach you the manners your sorry ass parents should have. [/b]
    LOL. Thats all i can really say. Your right, I dont know dragon, but that doesent mean i dont know how she got her items. Also, as far as having manners, maybe she should PMS in someone elses direction and I wouldnt have to say the things I said. You say I dont know dragon, but I flame her anyways. The funny thing is, you dont know me, yet you flame me and contradict yourself and make yourself look stupid as shit.

<!--QuoteBegin-gyrn
    @
    Who the fuck are YOU to question what I said about the self-righteous little arrogant prick known as cocain? Have you known cocain for 15 years? Do you know for a fact I slandered him/her? You probably don't even know his/her real name. So tell me one more time why are you questioning me? That is what I thought!!!!! STFU CAVA!!!!
    He is questioning you because you look are making yourself look more and more stupid with every post you make. Just shut the fuck up.

<!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfaire

All back money and all .
    Enjoy your edited items!

Aqu

Originally posted by ReiRei
    for the record,, chitin +7 was actually pretty decent back then, stop acting like it was fullplate. yes, it was not shell, but it was not fullplate either...
    dude you cant argue that point, if chitin +7 was 'pretty decent back then' what must shell +8 have been?

Aqu

Originally posted by ReiRei
    for the record,, chitin +7 was actually pretty decent back then, stop acting like it was fullplate. yes, it was not shell, but it was not fullplate either...
    dude you cant argue that point, if chitin +7 was 'pretty decent back then' what must shell +8 have been?

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by Amine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amine)
    Please, you want flame me because I expressed my opinion on how dragonfaire got her illegit items? Fuck off you ignorant son of a bitch.

Originally posted by gyrn
    As for you cocain; dragon is right you don't know her and she didn't say half of what needs to be said. So I will go ahead and say it: You are a selfish little adolesent bitch that needs to be bent over her mommies knee and beat until she learns some manners. If I ever have the displeasure of meeting you in real life I promise I will teach you the manners your sorry ass parents should have.
    LOL. Thats all i can really say. Your right, I dont know dragon, but that doesent mean i dont know how she got her items. Also, as far as having manners, maybe she should PMS in someone elses direction and I wouldnt have to say the things I said. You say I dont know dragon, but I flame her anyways. The funny thing is, you dont know me, yet you flame me and contradict yourself and make yourself look stupid as shit.

<!--QuoteBegin-gyrn
    @
    Who the fuck are YOU to question what I said about the self-righteous little arrogant prick known as cocain? Have you known cocain for 15 years? Do you know for a fact I slandered him/her? You probably don't even know his/her real name. So tell me one more time why are you questioning me? That is what I thought!!!!! STFU CAVA!!!!
    He is questioning you because you look are making yourself look more and more stupid with every post you make. Just shut the fuck up.

All back money and all .
    Enjoy your edited items![/b][/quote]

Put a sock in it please.

LiberAchi

As for you cocain; dragon is right you don't know her and she didn't say half of what needs to be said. So I will go ahead and say it: You are a selfish little adolesent bitch that needs to be bent over her mommies knee and beat until she learns some manners. If I ever have the displeasure of meeting you in real life I promise I will teach you the manners your sorry ass parents should have.

<!--QuoteBegin-gyrn
    @

All back money and all .

Put a sock in it please.

Cocaine

lol

so i should just sit back and let the flames roll in? well i'm not going to.

Cocaine

lol

so i should just sit back and let the flames roll in? well i'm not going to.

Dragonfaire

<!--QuoteBegin-gyrn
    @

All back money and all .
    You really should mumble because it is starting to bum me out.

Dragonfaire

<!--QuoteBegin-gyrn
    @

All back money and all .
    You really should mumble because it is starting to bum me out.

Cocaine

ok, dragon, lemme get this out in the open. i have nothing against you at all. the only problem i have is your decision to accept that gear. its not me being jealous its just my opinion that its just wrong.

Cocaine

ok, dragon, lemme get this out in the open. i have nothing against you at all. the only problem i have is your decision to accept that gear. its not me being jealous its just my opinion that its just wrong.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Cocaine
    Uh, you really shouldn't mumble, because I can't understand a word you're saying.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Cocaine
    Uh, you really shouldn't mumble, because I can't understand a word you're saying.

Cocaine

lol

what a bitch.

I'll spell it all out and use correct grammar for you. Ignorant twat.

You are just showing more and more that you are a PMSing bitch. You dont deserve any of the stuff you got. All you deserve is a nice slap in the face to take you down a notch or six. Get off your fucking high horse.

Cocaine

lol

what a bitch.

I'll spell it all out and use correct grammar for you. Ignorant twat.

You are just showing more and more that you are a PMSing bitch. You dont deserve any of the stuff you got. All you deserve is a nice slap in the face to take you down a notch or six. Get off your fucking high horse.