Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH

This is a discussion on FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cocaine lol what a bitch. I'll spell it all out and use correct grammar for you. Ignorant ...
Page: 25

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Cocaine
    lol

what a bitch.

I'll spell it all out and use correct grammar for you. Ignorant twat.

You are just showing more and more that you are a PMSing bitch. You dont deserve any of the stuff you got. All you deserve is a nice slap in the face to take you down a notch or six. Get off your fucking high horse.
    Ha ha ha ha. You're really weird.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Cocaine
    lol

what a bitch.

You are just showing more and more that you are a PMSing bitch. You dont deserve any of the stuff you got. All you deserve is a nice slap in the face to take you down a notch or six. Get off your fucking high horse.

Cocaine

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine
    lol

what a bitch.

Ha ha ha ha. You're really weird.[/b]
    Ha ha ha ha. You're really a moron with no morals. I'm done posting in this thread, its just become 13 pages of nonsense. Have fun with your illegit gear! I hope it makes you happy that you got it all back!

Cocaine

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine
    lol

what a bitch.

Ha ha ha ha. You're really weird.[/b]
    Ha ha ha ha. You're really a moron with no morals. I'm done posting in this thread, its just become 13 pages of nonsense. Have fun with your illegit gear! I hope it makes you happy that you got it all back!

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

lol

what a bitch.

Ha ha ha ha. You're really a moron with no morals. I'm done posting in this thread. Have fun with your illegit gear! I hope it makes you happy that you got it all back![/b]
    You, little girl. Say something. Anything.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Dragonfaire@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

lol

what a bitch.

Ha ha ha ha. You're really a moron with no morals. I'm done posting in this thread. Have fun with your illegit gear! I hope it makes you happy that you got it all back![/b]
    You, little girl. Say something. Anything.

Healo

gg dragon

ps: many thanks to cocaine/dragon for the bickering, it gave me something to read while in computer class for the past coupla days :lol:

Healo

gg dragon

ps: many thanks to cocaine/dragon for the bickering, it gave me something to read while in computer class for the past coupla days :lol:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Healo
    gg dragon

ps: many thanks to cocaine/dragon for the bickering, it gave me something to read while in computer class for the past coupla days *:lol:
    :lol:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Healo
    gg dragon

ps: many thanks to cocaine/dragon for the bickering, it gave me something to read while in computer class for the past coupla days *:lol:
    :lol:

Banned

Cant we all just get along

Banned

Cant we all just get along

Razi

dragonfaire > legit, so she doesnt need legit items kk? :wacko:

Razi

dragonfaire > legit, so she doesnt need legit items kk? :wacko:

gyrn

Originally posted by Amine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amine)
    Cocaine, u dont even deserve to live, go and die pls[/b]
    Please, you want flame me because I expressed my opinion on how dragonfaire got her illegit items? Fuck off you ignorant son of a bitch.

Originally posted by gyrn
    As for you cocain; dragon is right you don't know her and she didn't say half of what needs to be said. So I will go ahead and say it: You are a selfish little adolesent bitch that needs to be bent over her mommies knee and beat until she learns some manners. If I ever have the displeasure of meeting you in real life I promise I will teach you the manners your sorry ass parents should have.
    LOL. Thats all i can really say. Your right, I dont know dragon, but that doesent mean i dont know how she got her items. Also, as far as having manners, maybe she should PMS in someone elses direction and I wouldnt have to say the things I said. You say I dont know dragon, but I flame her anyways. The funny thing is, you dont know me, yet you flame me and contradict yourself and make yourself look stupid as shit.

Before you say you aren't jealous you need to read the definition of jealousy! You say you know how she got her items back but you don't. All you know is what she got.

WOW so she made you say the things you said; not unlike how K2 made her take the items she was given?

How did I contradict myself? The flame wasn't about me knowing you or you knowing dragon. That was the introduction to the flame. It was about your blatant disregard for manners. You missed the fucking subject and then proceed to call me stupid? Go ahead, take another hit off your crack pipe, dumbass.

The reason you got flamed is cause you are a self-righteous uncaring little prick that said they didn't feel sorry that someone got hacked for the SECOND TIME because they recieved illegit items that they didn't ask for.

<!--QuoteBegin-gyrn
    @
    Who the fuck are YOU to question what I said about the self-righteous little arrogant prick known as cocain? Have you known cocain for 15 years? Do you know for a fact I slandered him/her? You probably don't even know his/her real name. So tell me one more time why are you questioning me? That is what I thought!!!!! STFU CAVA!!!!
    He is questioning you because you look are making yourself look more and more stupid with every post you make. Just shut the fuck up.

You make YOURSELF look more and more ignorant with every post. You didn't answer the fucking questions. Why don't you give a real reason other than some bogus bullshit about me being stupid.

<!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfaire

All back money and all .
    Enjoy your edited items![/b][/quote]

She will and you can just sit there and be JEALOUS!