Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH

This is a discussion on FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki Srry ur not in 8ball... but maybe morax can help u.. or or CALL ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    Srry ur not in 8ball... but maybe morax can help u.. or or CALL *CSREP and get this time a chitinshield +8! instead of fullshell +8
    i come to forums to read and all i do is go through 235623423422353456 posts to find actually good stuff but instead i waste like half my day trying to find it on page 75675673 cause its been pushed back by crap like "OMG HE HIT ME FOR THIS" or "OMG LVL 70" STFU and post that in the right section

[/b]
    if ur not accusin them of cheatin then general chat is the right section

if you dont like it dont read the forums

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    Srry ur not in 8ball... but maybe morax can help u.. or or CALL *CSREP and get this time a chitinshield +8! instead of fullshell +8
    i come to forums to read and all i do is go through 235623423422353456 posts to find actually good stuff but instead i waste like half my day trying to find it on page 75675673 cause its been pushed back by crap like "OMG HE HIT ME FOR THIS" or "OMG LVL 70" STFU and post that in the right section

[/b]
    if ur not accusin them of cheatin then general chat is the right section

if you dont like it dont read the forums

Banned

actually those to posts head lines are just a example cause and i am right about them cause soon as you open them they are about cheating duhhh giga thus the headline as we have seen over and over and over....when u open it what does it say.....cheating and thats not the right place to put it

and it was a example and you should have gotten my point

Banned

actually those to posts head lines are just a example cause and i am right about them cause soon as you open them they are about cheating duhhh giga thus the headline as we have seen over and over and over....when u open it what does it say.....cheating and thats not the right place to put it

and it was a example and you should have gotten my point

meh alot of people from rankin are transferin over and there has been alot of wrong section lately. w/e

meh alot of people from rankin are transferin over and there has been alot of wrong section lately. w/e

Banned

yeah i have noticed and thats why i am saying post in right sections and mods should be on top of it

i have to go to page 4 sometimes to see the actual good shit...and dont even get me started on diez merhcant section....i post 10 mins later page 7 wtf :blink: :wacko:

Banned

yeah i have noticed and thats why i am saying post in right sections and mods should be on top of it

i have to go to page 4 sometimes to see the actual good shit...and dont even get me started on diez merhcant section....i post 10 mins later page 7 wtf :blink: :wacko:

Originally posted by Tez/Aja

i have to go to page 4 sometimes to see the actual good shit...and dont even get me started on diez merhcant section....i post 10 mins later page 7 wtf :blink: *:wacko:
    most of the forums is from diez so the merchant section is massive.
    check out the cypher section, everyones buyin a bow for macro or selling some duped stuff :lol:
    anyways im getin offtopic myself sry

Originally posted by Tez/Aja

i have to go to page 4 sometimes to see the actual good shit...and dont even get me started on diez merhcant section....i post 10 mins later page 7 wtf :blink: *:wacko:
    most of the forums is from diez so the merchant section is massive.
    check out the cypher section, everyones buyin a bow for macro or selling some duped stuff :lol:
    anyways im getin offtopic myself sry

Cava

ok not tryig to be mean but didn't i rmb u asking a ex-silence member to shut up and stop whining about getting hacked? oh wait you're telling everyone yo got hacked now!

[u][size=24]THIS IS NOT CS WRITE TO CS IF YOU GET HACKED! how do you like that treatment now eh?

Cava

ok not tryig to be mean but didn't i rmb u asking a ex-silence member to shut up and stop whining about getting hacked? oh wait you're telling everyone yo got hacked now!

[u][size=24]THIS IS NOT CS WRITE TO CS IF YOU GET HACKED! how do you like that treatment now eh?

Dragonfaire

[quote]ok not tryig to be mean but didn't i rmb u asking a ex-silence member to shut up and stop whining about getting hacked? oh wait you're telling everyone yo got hacked now!

[u][size=24]THIS IS NOT CS WRITE TO CS IF YOU GET HACKED!

I am not whining i am leaving not the same.

Dragonfaire

[quote]ok not tryig to be mean but didn't i rmb u asking a ex-silence member to shut up and stop whining about getting hacked? oh wait you're telling everyone yo got hacked now!

[u][size=24]THIS IS NOT CS WRITE TO CS IF YOU GET HACKED!

I am not whining i am leaving not the same.

Originally posted by morax

Waggy u loser unblock me - i exp glarfist all the time and he still loves me.

No.... First I am not Glar, second don't give me promices unless u are not gona keep them, not first time, third I am still so pissed u don't wanna know and not because I got exped 10 times in 3 days...my friend who I tyr help is more valuable than that exp or hours I put to upgrading to keep things clean, I could have gone eslant. Fourth Finns are proud and stubborn like Irish...ask Paddy he damn well knows now

Why ppl accuse Redfiend? I didn't spam his pms, I knew he made idiotic joke by POSTING ON MERCHANT that he is shelling full priest shell armours +8 and told no1 ask where he got them. I told him it was not even close to be decent joke, because Becca got laods of good friends ingame by being nice and keeping her promices kk men?

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast