Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH

This is a discussion on FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cocaine thats too bad dragonfaire. i really dont feel bad for u though. you called up k2 ...
Page: 9

xourico

Originally posted by Cocaine
    thats too bad dragonfaire.

i really dont feel bad for u though. you called up k2 and cried and got the best gear in the entire game. hmmmm, maybe i should have called k2 when i got hacked. but then again, i'm a guy, and crying probly wont sound so good. your just as bad as any edit char w/ +8 shell and a +7 CS. so no, i dont feel sorry for u at all.
    LOOOOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ^_^

xourico

i really dont feel bad for u though. you called up k2 and cried and got the best gear in the entire game. hmmmm, maybe i should have called k2 when i got hacked. but then again, i'm a guy, and crying probly wont sound so good. your just as bad as any edit char w/ +8 shell and a +7 CS. so no, i dont feel sorry for u at all.
    LOOOOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ^_^

so what you're saying is that because you weren't willing to put in the effort to get your items back then nobody else does?

Don't hate people that put in the effort to get their stuff back, just because you were too lazy.

Pathetic chidish lazy attitude

so what you're saying is that because you weren't willing to put in the effort to get your items back then nobody else does?

Don't hate people that put in the effort to get their stuff back, just because you were too lazy.

ID4N

sorry to hear becca

ID4N

sorry to hear becca

Cocaine

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

Pathetic chidish lazy attitude[/b]
    lawl. u obviously dont know what your talking about. i have been spending the past weeks every day trying 2 get in touch w/ CS. i put in plenty of effort to getting my stuff back. maybe i should get my sister to call up K2 and let a few tears loose? would the be a better idea?

well then again, i wouldnt want that illegit gear. she should have given that gear right back and said give me my chitins +7, i dont wanna be a edit char.

Cocaine

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

Pathetic chidish lazy attitude[/b]
    lawl. u obviously dont know what your talking about. i have been spending the past weeks every day trying 2 get in touch w/ CS. i put in plenty of effort to getting my stuff back. maybe i should get my sister to call up K2 and let a few tears loose? would the be a better idea?

well then again, i wouldnt want that illegit gear. she should have given that gear right back and said give me my chitins +7, i dont wanna be a edit char.

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

well then again, i wouldnt want that illegit gear. she should have given that gear right back and said give me my chitins +7, i dont wanna be a edit char.[/b]
    pfft kid talk....

gm made u that kind of gear... even though its edit IT IS LEGIT

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THE DELETE IT MOTHER FUCKER

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

well then again, i wouldnt want that illegit gear. she should have given that gear right back and said give me my chitins +7, i dont wanna be a edit char.[/b]
    pfft kid talk....

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THE DELETE IT MOTHER FUCKER

Cocaine

Originally posted by Amano+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amano)</div>
    Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

pfft kid talk....

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THE DELETE IT MOTHER FUCKER[/b][/quote]

:cryface:

your an idiot. that gear is 100% illegit. yay, i had +7 chitin and i got awarded +8 shell. thats TOTAL bullshit. maybe i should have asked for +7 and +8 shell for my +6/7 chitin. and then maybe i should have asked for a +9 raptor for my +8 glave. if that happened would u be saying its legit? i dont think so you ignorant little twat.

Cocaine

Originally posted by Amano+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amano)</div>
    Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

pfft kid talk....

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THE DELETE IT MOTHER FUCKER[/b][/quote]

:cryface:

your an idiot. that gear is 100% illegit. yay, i had +7 chitin and i got awarded +8 shell. thats TOTAL bullshit. maybe i should have asked for +7 and +8 shell for my +6/7 chitin. and then maybe i should have asked for a +9 raptor for my +8 glave. if that happened would u be saying its legit? i dont think so you ignorant little twat.

Banned

:wub: Cockaine

Banned

:wub: Cockaine

You all are talking crap, but believe me IF it would happen to you and K2 will actually do something and give you the choice of getting what they got to offer (+8 shells and +7 CS in this case) or stay with nothing after you spent loads of times on KO, each and EVERY one of you WOULD take what K2 offered you and you wouldn't even think about staying with nothing.

Think a bit before you talk and place yourself for a min in this persons place, and don't come here and say no I wouldn't take the items or something, becuase you WOULD.

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast