Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ever wonder why our market is so fucked??*no link,now SS's

This is a discussion on Ever wonder why our market is so fucked??*no link,now SS's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I thought koxpers doing 24/7 obo's was bad.. This is what happens when KOXP meets Felankor:...
Page: 1

Default Ever wonder why our market is so fucked??*no link,now SS's

I thought koxpers doing 24/7 obo's was bad..

This is what happens when KOXP meets Felankor:

Radiatasoul

err posting a link to a hack site?
    f. Sensitive information like cheats, hacks and security leaks should NOT be posted in any public section. PM a moderator if you want to report this. Sensitive information will be deleted or moved to a private section for security reasons. your intentions may have been good but still rules are rules

there edited. Sorry for the mistake, wasn't thinking.

Munch

well thats pretty messed up :.

boomersooner

uhhhh...wtf is this..how come no one has posted a response to this..am I just like a noob here and dont' get the joke or is this crap really going on there..? i dont't get it..is "edited" (photoshopped)?

ty

Priestontale

damn...party plz? <_<

Mental_Anguish

I'm confused, are we seeing that your party was a koxp party or...................???

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    I'm confused, are we seeing that your party was a koxp party or...................???
    No, I am in no way involved in this.. Seen it on well known hack forum and thought it was pretty fucked up..

Jay

dont even need koxp, can beat dragon on just drains and lot of people using constant abyss fires.. i have a video of a duping clan on edena camping dragon since 2nd week of ROFD and doing it just on abyss fires...

boomersooner

Originally posted by karysa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(karysa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mental_Anguish
    No, I am in no way involved in this.. Seen it on well known hack forum and thought it was pretty fucked up..[/b]
    omfg

Mental_Anguish

So if it didnt involve you, and its no one you know, why block the names? Or were they already blocked from a previous post?

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    So if it didnt involve you, and its no one you know, why block the names? Or were they already blocked from a previous post?
    Listen man, the SS' are the way they were on the hack forum. I did not touch them, it's not my party. At first I had linked to th topic, and ended up removing the link and downloading/reuploading the images because the first reply to my topic pointed out my link violoated KO4life TOS.

NoMercy

On one of the SS you forgot to clear a name.. Deimon.. O.o and btw what server is that ?

Mental_Anguish

ok, ok, I was just asking.

Originally posted by NoMercy
    On one of the SS you forgot to clear a name.. Deimon.. O.o and btw what server is that ?
    Some people are so dense.. Let me make this a little more clear.

THESE ARE NOT MY SS'S, I AM NOT IN THE PARTY, I AM NOT INVOLVED IN ANY WAY WITH THESE GUYS. I DID NOT MODIFY THE SS'S FROM THE WAY I FOUND THEM. I SEEN THEM ON A HACK FORUM AND BROUGHT THEM HERE, THAT IS ALL.. TY [/b]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast