Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

fuck my life

This is a discussion on fuck my life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a few months bak i did the same with G1 credits and that theres 2 ways to fix submit a ...
Page: 2

a few months bak i did the same with G1 credits and that theres 2 ways to fix submit a support ticket or go on another G1 game forum see if any1 wants to swap

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kingoftheworld View Post
    why do you guys always gave hard time to new member in ko4life?
    some one always has to say somthing about 50 post but even if they get 50 post they have to w8 3 months....
    Just seems to be a common habbit for newer members to post something useless.

Not saying im innocent, I've had my fair share of bashings for stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Just seems to be a common habbit for newer members to post something useless.

Not saying im innocent, I've had my fair share of bashings for stupidity.
    Well, this wasnt the case before the private server section.. there was the old group of members back then and seeing a ''newbie'' was sort of rare, atleast for me, but yeah ppl been so hard on these new guys and i dont rly blaim u everybody but some ppl just flame every1 under 50 posts even if they'd actually be on-topic instead of useless spam (btw just flaming another person and calling him a spammer.. cant that be seen as spam too?).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12