Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Fuck TheOrc clan.

This is a discussion on Fuck TheOrc clan. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; simple....1 day it was on the list of bannable offenses, next it wasnt ZOMG!!![/b] That dosn't mean it can't fall ...
Page: 2

Munch

simple....1 day it was on the list of bannable offenses, next it wasnt ZOMG!!![/b]
    That dosn't mean it can't fall into another category as someone already posted. Its simple, its called combining categories ZOMG!!!!

BTW hotasice regardless I commend you Very well done.

Banned

That dosn't mean it can't fall into another category as someone already posted. Its simple, its called combining categories ZOMG!!!!

BTW hotasice regardless I commend you Very well done.[/b]
    i just looked at all the things you can do wrong in game on there site..nothing says about ks...unless its in TOS
    http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php that is where i looked at if wrong then i dunno
    but i see nothing about ks'ing..now if ks'ing is a "bug" then they can have action tword them

i dont think cama would say something if he was wrong..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

BTW hotasice regardless I commend you Very well done.[/b]
    k, name 1 person who was banned for ksing

dunno why ur even arguing this, 1 day k2 were banning people for ksing, next they werent...they even told the gm's and constables to stop banning for it

bannable or not.. k2 gms dont even ban players that koxp infront of himself so why they would ban ksers.

Banned

Either way, they still used offensive language which IS a bannable offense, but since K2 doesn't follow there own policies noone ever is banned for it. Ks'ing would fall under undermining the integrity and spirit of the game. Once again, if K2 followed their own rules, then it would be a bannable offense. The point isn't if people get banned for it or not, the point is that is is supposed to be something to get banned for.

Interference with users
    GM Discretion

Banned

now they atleast got a bad reputation i quess =/ idk

i hate kser's i see how u feel

Nick

lol again some turks show that they are worthless piece of fucking shits.

ive met some nice turks in this game still , but like those turks ksing all the time are messing it up for the nicer turks from turkey, believe me those people are there !!!

Yea i can understand ur mad but tbh.....u need to get over it....

Lets see i died 2 days ago....our clan was doing DS spot and Elgance clan came, o with their godly king too /sarcasim

Ksed us told us its their spot and we had to leave.....we fought for spot to keep it, but eventually i got killed and 4 stoned...its life....its ko....its turks we are dealing with....

I hope someday we fly a big plane over turkey and nuke the fuckers....every last one of them....then it USKO
    again h34r:

Banned

Oh how I wish that day was today.

bd-hoz

OMG can't believe a good clan like that still KS to XP.

there are 3 SERVERS and they all have gold premium so why don't they just go on a2 or a3? because they are turks and think KO belong to them. why piss off 8 people and loose 2 hours of XP when you can loose 5 minutes to go on a2? I'll never understand turks.

Banned

OMG can't believe a good clan like that still KS to XP.

there are 3 SERVERS and they all have gold premium so why don't they just go on a2 or a3? because they are turks and think KO belong to them. why piss off 8 people and loose 2 hours of XP when you can loose 5 minutes to go on a2? I'll never understand turks.[/b]
    guess your not from ares
    during turk time a2 and a3 are all clan spots also basically
    a2 - hobytokill
    a3 - feith533 or what ever there called... or ... a3 is held by another clan
    turks dont ks each other unless they have beef witch they dont, your basically shit out of luck

HotAsIce

Vandy, I never disliked you, I don't like how you seem to get in fights with everyone on these forums, but I know your one of the most trustable people out there, and thats worth more than how you conduct yourself on forums.

As to everyone posting about bans and shit, I didn't post this to try to get them banned, I posted this to show you that these "elite" turks that all these people idolize as their guiding light are nothing but a bunch of scum bags, and hopefully if this is posted around enough, people will get the idea about these morons, and not be willing to give them the time of day. I'd like to get any turkish players on these forums to post this link in the turkish official forums. I will make sure to do so come next election time just to make sure they dno't rally around someone retarded like f3ylong or richpich. I k now its been a while since I've checked this topic, and I appreciate all the kind words. I was pretty pissed at the moment, probably not as pissed as Aer0nz :lol: but I got over it pretty quick.

As to owning spawns, thats bullshit. Until I see their clan symbol imbedded in the snow underneath the falcons, their just a bunch of fucking Ksers. If I go take a piss in the snow one da and mark my territory, that doesn't give me the right to come up and whnever a spawn is full, KS. I'm going to post this link on the offical forums to the ko4life post, I'll see if it gets deleted, the mods over there don't seem to like ko4life much, go figure :P

Just to clear the air, I never intended on taking these screenshots to get these players banned. Even if they are shithead KSers, I'm sure at one point they had to bust their balls just like I am to scrape together a few percent, and I wouldn't want that to go to waste unless they were using some kind of hack program.

EndOfStory

Elocra,i knew its time for you to move to Girakon Last time i saw u there,u were still thinking about leaving Ares for good...i guess,u made up youre mind h34r:
    Anyway,im surprised about the ppls from Ares acting so surprised about richpich and f3ylong,braveheard...pfff,this is there natural way of beeing....preeks,childish behaiviour,stupidity..nothing new

Greets,
    Vid

Banned

well that clan is on girakon now...so yay. -.-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast