Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Fuck TheOrc clan.

This is a discussion on Fuck TheOrc clan. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well that clan is on girakon now...so yay. -.-[/b] Stupid me..yay,i retract everything about Girakon lol,after i saw that post ...
Page: 3

EndOfStory

well that clan is on girakon now...so yay. -.-[/b]
    Stupid me..yay,i retract everything about Girakon lol,after i saw that post with duped items...
    Oh,well...i guess ima go for a beer and some food.../ pause KO for a long time i think

Greets
    Vid

HotAsIce

I was going to sell my items for USD and play on Girakon, but my laptop crashed, and that was my only working comp at that time, so I lost around a week or so of xp. I wasn't willing to xp for 24 hours a day to catch back up when I had semi-high lvl mage to fall back on. I think everyone knew the character of these guys, but from my experiences before when they were in perfectchoice with me they seemed to be quite decent people. That was with other players to keep them in check though, now that they are running the show as far as clan goes, they get to get back to their KSing roots. When they weren't in charge, they wouldn't pull this shit because one pm to vanessita and they'd get reprimanded. I'm hoping the pics and story will help pain the picture for how we knew they always acted, and hopefully that will stick in people's minds when they aplly for clan, try to xp somewhere, or vote for king. I've posted the link on the offical forums as well with a warning about the swearing, so hopefully the mods won't flip out. If they do, I'll just copy and paste the topic starter with a little editting.

Validating

Yea i can understand ur mad but tbh.....u need to get over it....

Lets see i died 2 days ago....our clan was doing DS spot and Elgance clan came, o with their godly king too /sarcasim

Ksed us told us its their spot and we had to leave.....we fought for spot to keep it, but eventually i got killed and 4 stoned...its life....its ko....its turks we are dealing with....

I hope someday we fly a big plane over turkey and nuke the fuckers....every last one of them....then it USKO
    again h34r:[/b]
    lol

HotAsIce

I've sent the URL of this post to both RichPich and F3ylong. I doubt they'd have the balls to post here, but maybe at least they will look.

mrmagic2008

wow i can't believe you leveled for 7 straight hours?
    KS'ing isnt just a turkish thing. There are 12 year old americans/europeans who KS just as much. Nobody owns a certain spot. This isn't the mafia lol

KS'ing isnt just a turkish thing. There are 12 year old americans/europeans who KS just as much. Nobody owns a certain spot. This isn't the mafia lol[/b]
    That's the problem there is just too much of'em in this game

Of all countrys turky is the most interested in this game wtf did they find so attractive in it ?Combos ?I dont think so because only 15-20% of'em know how to combo...

HotAsIce

Well, this shouldn't be read as a diss on turkey, it should be read as a diss on this clan because they KS, and KSers in general. Sorry if it came off the wrong way, but thats how I meant it to be seen.

Banned

Well, this shouldn't be read as a diss on turkey, it should be read as a diss on this clan because they KS, and KSers in general. Sorry if it came off the wrong way, but thats how I meant it to be seen.[/b]
    We know....turks... :mellow:

one_way

ITS TURK ^^

HotAsIce

Wanted to add a quick bump since election time is here, I'm posting the link on the turkish forums.

Edit: It won't let me, says I don't have permission to start a topic in the Ares section. Gay.

Banned

KS'ing isnt just a turkish thing. There are 12 year old americans/europeans who KS just as much. Nobody owns a certain spot. This isn't the mafia lol[/b]
    not that hard if you have fun while doing it.. i lvled 8+ hours on a lvl 79 mage in a bugged 30% xp event falcons =about 7 in half 8%

Wanted to add a quick bump since election time is here, I'm posting the link on the turkish forums.

Edit: It won't let me, says I don't have permission to start a topic in the Ares section. Gay.[/b]
    lol on official? english users are blocked from making topics

gogogo Flatline3 for king if he re-runs again guys .. all the time bugged xp events a2/a3 when

theres
    money!!! gogogo

Banned

i have about xxx ss's about ksing... and what i can do? nothing...gms dont ban for this

HotAsIce

i have about xxx ss's about ksing... and what i can do? nothing...gms dont ban for this[/b]
    Read the first few posts, not the last few. If you can't stand to sit down and read for a little bit, then you shouldn't be on forums. Never knew we couldn't post there, I'll use a proxy and try again.

Fucking gay, won't even let me post through a proxy.

kdoyle32

i hate ksers i loose lots of boxes cuz of them...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123