Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Fucked up ko..

This is a discussion on Fucked up ko.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No matter where you post this shit no one cares.. its like turks and other cheaters can do what they ...
Page: 1

MrMadsen

Smile

No matter where you post this shit no one cares.. its like turks and other cheaters can do what they want..

now i gave up the big cz to go ardream cause of all speed glitchers and wall hackers.. but go ardream its like its legal to cheat in ko.. everyone from high grade clans and names you remember is cheating with speed glitch its like ko is making it legal to cheat... noobs with shitty daggers comes hit you, they do noobie dmg and wooooosz they are 1000miles away from you again.. ko isnt the same as before.. and the thing with bigger and better my ass.. its getting more and more pathetic.. more fun in old ko.. breth. old cz... not as many cheats as now.. its all becoming a shitty boring game.. people who dont agree is probarly the one that cheats aswell like the rest..

eduarvera23

as long as ko exists there will always be new cheats, it's sad but it's true

as long as ko exists there will always be new cheats, it's sad but it's true [/b]
    If they actually ran their company they way it should be, there would be far less cheating. But this is k2 we're talking about :/

CuriositY

I think its the same in Every server

In Akara someone come hit you and after a sec is not here anymore.. because of speed hack !

who really cares that some newbs are speed hacking? im just glad not getting arrow showered by 50 retards running around..while thye get auto healed? why complain when this is basically best it gets?

who really cares that some newbs are speed hacking? im just glad not getting arrow showered by 50 retards running around..while thye get auto healed? why complain when this is basically best it gets?[/b]
    Yeah, arrow shower was the worst. At least k2 cracked down on that.

MrMadsen

its not just newbs.. its allso warriors or any other class with pimped gear.. when you finally get them down in hp so its possible to kill them.. they speed hack or wall hack.. old school players like myself think its sad to see where the game is heading.. its simple sad.. and true its better then being arrow showered while you got 50 rogues on your ass.. but allso auto comboers is really being famous among alot of people.. its not about skills anymore in cz or anything its about the one with best cheats.. and there still is auto heal going on... where is the banning of cheaters these days.. no where. gm's or what ever controls the game, dont really care much about it anymore i would say...

Yeah, arrow shower was the worst. At least k2 cracked down on that.[/b]
    k2 never cracked down on it bro, the ppl who make the hacks found it gay even, When k2 would threaten them they would release arrow shower hack.

k2 never cracked down on it bro, the ppl who make the hacks found it gay even, When k2 would threaten them they would release arrow shower hack.[/b]
    Maybe, but after that came out they released a series of patches and for a good month after there were no cheats at all. It was nice, the only people at spoilers were melee.

::DI::

yeap it isnt funny at all anymore...i gave up my high lvl char coz in cz the ppl were too hardcore equiped. so much babashopers ruin all this game. now i play in adream and omg it isnt better, alone when i think just for example on the "legit" clan Pearls. why they gonna play in adream? they are babashopers/speedhackers and ruin other ppl totaly the fun. this game isnt the same anymore as in the past. and to be honest the ppl from ko seems like they are not interested to do anything against it. well the reason why, we all know but not allowed to write it here so much old school player stop already coz they are sick of all this. realy sad all this :mellow:

MrMadsen

Either you have to be an old school player to put up with others in cz or you have to babashop.. and for newbs that wanna just play ardream.. you have to babashpop to get items to be able to put up with people below lvl 60...

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

go to any game that a lot of players like.. you'll find some cheats there...

No matter where you post this shit no one cares.. its like turks and other cheaters can do what they want..

now i gave up the big cz to go ardream cause of all speed glitchers and wall hackers.. but go ardream its like its legal to cheat in ko.. everyone from high grade clans and names you remember is cheating with speed glitch its like ko is making it legal to cheat... noobs with shitty daggers comes hit you, they do noobie dmg and wooooosz they are 1000miles away from you again.. ko isnt the same as before.. and the thing with bigger and better my ass.. its getting more and more pathetic.. more fun in old ko.. breth. old cz... not as many cheats as now.. its all becoming a shitty boring game.. people who dont agree is probarly the one that cheats aswell like the rest..[/b]

i agree whit you

1 good point in ko is the pvp....

CAN YOU PEOPLE STOP THE WHINING FOR ONCE?
    I refuse to beleive that only ppl in DCZ use cheats so much, because in CZ I don't see any cheating and I refuse to beleive that DCZ is full of it.
    If ur gonna cry about level or gear, go new server or play Hello Kitty Out on Adventure or something and stop whining here.
    Tyvm

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

1 good point in ko is the pvp....[/b]
    no, that went down the tubes with upgradable jewelry

the only good point left in KO is it fills HUGE gaps of time in ur day if u have nothing better to do....but then again so does any other mmo....so really ur better off quitting KO no matter how u look at it

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast