Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Fucked up ko..

This is a discussion on Fucked up ko.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no, that went down the tubes with upgradable jewelry the only good point left in KO is it fills HUGE ...
Page: 2

no, that went down the tubes with upgradable jewelry

the only good point left in KO is it fills HUGE gaps of time in ur day if u have nothing better to do....but then again so does any other mmo....so really ur better off quitting KO no matter how u look at it[/b]
    and thats your own personal opinion

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

and thats your own personal opinion[/b]
    no, is the opinion of everyone that leaves the game...

congratulations camaz0tz, you are mediocre h34r: !

:P

Banned

:P[/b]

and now ur gonna have 4 months of free time!

Dro

and now ur gonna have 4 months of free time![/b]
    ya... my dick is gonna fall off

:P[/b]
    everyone that leaves the game? you haven't talked to everyone that left the game xD
    most people leave because of work or school, not because of upgradable jewelry "ruining" the game

Dro

everyone that leaves the game? you haven't talked to everyone that left the game xD
    most people leave because of work or school, not because of upgradable jewelry "ruining" the game[/b]
    i didn't said it was the main reason...

Hey cutie Senior Member

k2 never cracked down on it bro, the ppl who make the hacks found it gay even, When k2 would threaten them they would release arrow shower hack.[/b]
    LOL your retarded, k2 cracked in on it, and cracked in on it HARD, please dont just talk bullshit
    k2 cracked on cheats so hard, game became 200% times better than it used to be. But now the hackers are getting new shit thats all

no, is the opinion of everyone that leaves the game...[/b]

i didn't said it was the main reason...[/b]

Dro

I stand correct. Everyone that leaves the game has his own reasons, but use the arguement that the game has gone to a hellhole cuz of patches, wich brought the upgradable jewelry. Thus everyone saying that original KO > afterwards versions.

And yeah, everyone is a generalization... sue me!

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Well, we left coz ko was just booring and pvp is numb. I quess u actually can find the jewlery shit behind all of this. It was a retarded thing to do, cant deny that. And anyone who says that ko pvp is best in the world or its the reason to play this dumb game is an ignorant kiddo.

K2 dosent make patches. All hosts got the anti arrow shower patch at the same time. I heard 2 weeks ago that arrow shower hack is back in japko already. HF in usko tho

Centurian

Stop whinging like a whore and go play pacman.

cerebus

No matter where you post this shit no one cares.. its like turks and other cheaters can do what they want..[/b]
    And it's like this racist comments are allowed in the english community.

its getting more and more pathetic.. more fun in old ko.. breth. old cz... not as many cheats as now.. its all becoming a shitty boring game.. people who dont agree is probarly the one that cheats aswell like the rest..[/b]
    I came back after playing other games since ROFD came. The game back then was overpacked with cheats and babashops compared to now. Of all the 10 or so games I played since, nothing really came close - looking back at it. How that makes me a cheater is probably as clear in your dillusional world as how turks are synonymous to cheaters.

Well, we left coz ko was just booring and pvp is numb. I quess u actually can find the jewlery shit behind all of this. It was a retarded thing to do, cant deny that. And anyone who says that ko pvp is best in the world or its the reason to play this dumb game is an ignorant kiddo.
    K2 dosent make patches. All hosts got the anti arrow shower patch at the same time. I heard 2 weeks ago that arrow shower hack is back in japko already. HF in usko tho [/b]
    PVP is defintely the reason I went back to ko. That I like it better than the other pvp systems that I played makes me a dumb ignorant kiddie in your world. I'm sorry to say but it seems the label seems to better suit the one coming with the comment.

Arrow shower hack was still working in myko when it got patched in USKO, I also believe it hadn't yet come to JPKO by the time it got pached as usko. Has much to do that it wasn't a hard patch against arrow shower hack that stopped it, it was a series of patches that targetted the whole hack tool and didn't stop it's bombarding until they removed CZ arrow shower. The actual method of doing the arrow shower didn't get patched until much later (as you could see by the macroers using it).

Finished breakfast so enough of stupid posts commented

Your still ma bitch cerebus old hoe,, sup

::DI::

yeap shellschock and centurian stop this damn bitching. seems like u both have no idea how this game was before. and when u have nothing special to say than just stfu instead to come with bullsihit like "Stop whinging like a whore and go play pacman" well i think u r one of those people which gonna use this shit. and btw i&#39;m realy good equipt and it have nothing to do with we whine coz our gear is shit.grow up, than u can enter this conversation. people like us which gonna play like 4 years ko see how extrem this game is going to hell. we care about it coz we loved it ones. but ppl like u dont care about it and thats why u fock it up <_<
    i can remember that gm&#39;s joined ingame by themself when there was any trouble. but now we have to handle everything by ourself with posting screenshots and such. i mean is that our job? we all pay for this game and i think we also can expect to have a playable game without cheats. cant be so hard or?
    and well with this racist comments...there i have to say that all non turkish players wish a own server. i dont wanna say that all non turkish ppl legit, but as turks joined that game we got alot problems. i remember in the old ko, the turks there could speak english and were realy friendly. but than came the 13 years old kids and tataaaaa ks,cheats,dupes etc. i block already my pm&#39;s ingame coz i cant stand this s.a anymore :huh:

Thijsoord

i never babashopped and i still own u =(

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast