Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Fucked up ko..

This is a discussion on Fucked up ko.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeap shellschock and centurian stop this damn bitching. seems like u both have no idea how this game was before. ...
Page: 3

yeap shellschock and centurian stop this damn bitching. seems like u both have no idea how this game was before. and when u have nothing special to say than just stfu instead to come with bullsihit like "Stop whinging like a whore and go play pacman" well i think u r one of those people which gonna use this shit. and btw i&#39;m realy good equipt and it have nothing to do with we whine coz our gear is shit.grow up, than u can enter this conversation. people like us which gonna play like 4 years ko see how extrem this game is going to hell. we care about it coz we loved it ones. but ppl like u dont care about it and thats why u fock it up <_<
    i can remember that gm&#39;s joined ingame by themself when there was any trouble. but now we have to handle everything by ourself with posting screenshots and such. i mean is that our job? we all pay for this game and i think we also can expect to have a playable game without cheats. cant be so hard or?
    and well with this racist comments...there i have to say that all non turkish players wish a own server. i dont wanna say that all non turkish ppl legit, but as turks joined that game we got alot problems. i remember in the old ko, the turks there could speak english and were realy friendly. but than came the 13 years old kids and tataaaaa ks,cheats,dupes etc. i block already my pm&#39;s ingame coz i cant stand this s.a anymore :huh:[/b]
    I think I&#39;ve played this game longer than you, but that&#39;s really not the point. It&#39;s just the fact that everyone ALWAYS has to whine.
    Ur just very VERY ignorant. It&#39;s not that we don&#39;t care, it&#39;s the fact that you have 2 choices, either you:
    a.) Continue to whine when you could also just quit, because you should accept the fact that the game doesn&#39;t adept to your preferences, but you have to adept to the game.
    b.) Quit and find a game that doesn&#39;t make you spam some forum about how bad a game is when you can&#39;t compete with the rest.
    c.) Accept the fact that the game will never be "perfect" and enjoy it the way it is, or at least some parts of it. By now we already now all the stuff you wrote.
    I&#39;m not the one bitching, just accept the way the game is or fuk off.
    And yes, it&#39;s kinda pathetic how all people that quit just whine about how bad the game is. If you quit, why are you still here? I mean, Ko4life already has enough downies whining about how bad the game is, judging on the amount of whine-topics that are being made.
    Bottom line is people always have to complain about something, even though there is no real problem with cheats atm. But meh, you prolly can&#39;t compete with some people that don&#39;t even have cheats or duped gear, and then you blame something like that to hide the fact that you just don&#39;t have enough skills. Argue with me as much as you want, but it&#39;s like this in ANY mmorpg.
    You are just stupid...

tamachan

Yep, i agree with ShellShocked, Whats the point of whining and stuffs like that... You have wall hackers and speed hackers in ur server.. and then what... have u thought maybe ur server is fucked up and not Ko? In Our server, we dont see any wall hackers or speed hackers, they mostly Die before they can Speed hack away...

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

PVP is defintely the reason I went back to ko. That I like it better than the other pvp systems that I played makes me a dumb ignorant kiddie in your world. I&#39;m sorry to say but it seems the label seems to better suit the one coming with the comment.
    Arrow shower hack was still working in myko when it got patched in USKO, I also believe it hadn&#39;t yet come to JPKO by the time it got pached as usko. Has much to do that it wasn&#39;t a hard patch against arrow shower hack that stopped it, it was a series of patches that targetted the whole hack tool and didn&#39;t stop it&#39;s bombarding until they removed CZ arrow shower. The actual method of doing the arrow shower didn&#39;t get patched until much later (as you could see by the macroers using it).[/b]
    I clearly ment the little fanbois who refuse to admit that ko pvp isnt what it used to, is old and that there are tons of better games out there. If u like ko so much then fine.

Besides, myko was half private server at the end. So it didnt get pretty much anything. I duno much about hax in ko these days, but there will always be some. Doesnt matter how much K2 pays and mgames make.

Record

who really cares that some newbs are speed hacking? im just glad not getting arrow showered by 50 retards running around..while thye get auto healed? why complain when this is basically best it gets?[/b]
    +1

You either quit or you don&#39;t.

Lets make a topic where we can all complain about a game that most of us play? It&#39;s a bunch of negative energy thats going achieve nothing, this is KO take it or leave it.

::DI::

yeap and coz of such ignorant ppl like u will never anything change. gratz!!! nice for you that your server isnt so bad but ares is extrem. so if u have no probs there gratz. otherwise we dont need your "ignorant" comments
    it have nothing to do with skillz. it just have something to do that ppl which gonna try to have fun in this game get screwed by such idiots.
    so long it give such ignorant ppl as you nothing will change.
    and Maaah this comment you can stick there where the sun isnt shining. i&#39;m realy annoyd of your acting in the last time.

yeap and coz of such ignorant ppl like u will never anything change. gratz!!! nice for you that your server isnt so bad but ares is extrem. so if u have no probs there gratz. otherwise we dont need your "ignorant" comments
    it have nothing to do with skillz. it just have something to do that ppl which gonna try to have fun in this game get screwed by such idiots.
    so long it give such ignorant ppl as you nothing will change.
    and Maaah this comment you can stick there where the sun isnt shining. i&#39;m realy annoyd of your acting in the last time.[/b]
    If you think whining on Ko4life is gonna change anything, then ur really far off...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

DCZ has badly fucked up all aspects of PvP in KO. Whats pisses me off even more is the DCZ map is the best map for PvP by a long way.

go to any game that a lot of players like.. you&#39;ll find some cheats there...[/b]
    There is almost no cheating in wow, and several other games have almost zero cheating. KO is a terrible game, the OP should find a game more deserving of his time. He is right that it has become a cheater&#39;s playground and most self-respecting players quit long ago.

Banned

wow is p2p thats the reason...
    and you cant compare 2 different games with each other wtf

ArminVanBuuren

CAN YOU PEOPLE STOP THE WHINING FOR ONCE?
    I refuse to beleive that only ppl in DCZ use cheats so much, because in CZ I don&#39;t see any cheating and I refuse to beleive that DCZ is full of it.
    If ur gonna cry about level or gear, go new server or play Hello Kitty Out on Adventure or something and stop whining here.
    Tyvm[/b]
    Looks like I&#39;m not the only one that saw the WoW&#39;s episode on South Park :P

Actually someone said that if you go to other MMORPGs with a large amount of players you&#39;ll also find cheaters...well, that&#39;s true. The fact is that any game faces this kind of problem...there&#39;s always someone that has no skill and can&#39;t catch up and simply try to get what they can&#39;t on their own by going the easy way: cheat.

Since K2 runs this game and saw on premium cheaters a chance to get more and more money, they won&#39;t do anything, and if they claim to be working on it, just BS, they say so just to avoid legit players to run away and to give some hope to new players, so they don&#39;t stop playing either.

The difference is that in this game they don&#39;t do nothing to counter the cheating...in Lineage 2 there are some features that allow legit players to deal with cheating by themselves...there&#39;s a huge sword that drops from time to time which gives GM stats for a while and then goes off after some hours...the fact is that the sword increases the damage when killing someone...this is mostly used to kill bots easily (we we call them koxpers)...botting has been reduced a lot since the 2nd demonic sword was released, since it mostly can kill in 1-2 hits.

Maybe MGames should try to do something similar...but knowing K2, they would sell it to the cheaters first -_-

PS: there was someone saying that this is heading to disaster...well, this game has been heading to disaster since they released Knight Empire.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Even with all the cheating , items and new levels I just found the edge of PvP has gone.

I managed to get some free prem on my WOW account and I have been playing with some old friends and I am enjoying something different.

KO is at the limet of it&#39;s life span IMO and for me theres nothing else to challange me.

wow is p2p thats the reason...
    and you cant compare 2 different games with each other wtf[/b]
    How retarded are you?

He said there was no cheats in WoW cause people were saying there was cheat in every game he didnt compare the two games..

WoW is p2p yea.. I wonder if you realise that in KO you gotta pay a monthly fee if you want to login.. then comes the valkyrie armor.. scrolls.. and most likely items if you wanna be competitive.

There was a discussion about "cheating" on wow forums. Someone typed something very apt. It was something like "When real money starts having an influence on the gameplay itself then that game is dead". It seems so obvious to them, but KO players continue to blindly ignore how their game has been lost.

pretty sure my friend bot on WoW 24/7 and sells his account for USD.

1/5 accounts get banned.

there is cheat in every MMORPG, deal with it

pretty sure my friend bot on WoW 24/7 and sells his account for USD.

1/5 accounts get banned.

there is cheat in every MMORPG, deal with it[/b]
    level 1 starter zones are not representative of the game as a whole. I have not seen a bot in a level 70 area for months. You dont get anywhere by botting, its crap gold. Botting is dead since it is now easier to get gold legit with dailies. Those companies make gold by keylogging people on forums and then stealing their accounts and vendoring the items. And as you say a lot of accounts get banned, most of them are accounts that were keylogged. Buying on ebay is also very risky and often leads to an account ban. I don&#39;t see how a high ban rate is indicative of high cheating, all it shows is a system that works. By your retarded logic, KO has low cheating since no one is ever banned.

buying gold in wow is almost useless... you can buy shitty AH epics and a nice mount, thats about it. Because of the soulbound system, and the fact that the best items are not buyable, using gold companies has very little impact on the game itself.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast