Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

fucking hacked omfg

This is a discussion on fucking hacked omfg within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think u are the luckiest person! U have good items + good lvl and u got me! Gimme ur ...
Page: 2

PlayerofRogueC0la

I think u are the luckiest person! U have good items + good lvl and u got me! Gimme ur PW and ID and u will be as lucky as rog0blalblaba
    give me ur account pls rog0[/b]
    fucking fag

MakuLine

i dont even have my own account :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:[/b]

Well then the other people on the acc are the luckiest persons next to u! Well....

I dun care , ID and PW pls! I will also dlvl it if u want

Rog0 why u make this post?Will you miss me?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

fuck u stupid ass , get a life and stop posting stupid shit[/b]

PlayerofRogueC0la

who ever wants the fucking account can have the account i dont give a shit no more

who ever wants the fucking account can have the account i dont give a shit no more[/b]

MakuLine

[/b]

ROFL ROFL ROFL :lol:

who ever wants the fucking account can have the account i dont give a shit no more[/b]

I want it!

PlayerofRogueC0la

ROFL ROFL ROFL :lol:
    I want it![/b]
    who the fuck are you i dont want to give it to a stupid fuck like your self i would give it to someone who is a good person not like a fucking retard who laughs at people who worked so hard and loose everything they worked for in a second

MakuLine

who the fuck are you i dont want to give it to a stupid fuck like your self i would give it to someone who is a good person not like a fucking retard who laughs at people who worked so hard and loose everything they worked for in a second[/b]

next time dont play in a cafe or just dont use/search (for) 3rd party tools

stevouk

who the fuck are you i dont want to give it to a stupid fuck like your self i would give it to someone who is a good person not like a fucking retard who laughs at people who worked so hard and loose everything they worked for in a second[/b]
    you say 'anyone who wants it can have it' someone says they want it and you reply with your immature comments, the only faggot i can see is you...why even post that you've been hacked? what do you want people to do? cry for you? wave their magic wand and make it all better? Zzzz

/cry_please

MakuLine

and rog0, I don't think u got hacked by db hackers,because nobody would hack db for just a lvl 61 char......They can go to jail for this.. You prolly had a Keylogger from a 3rd party tool u downloadet or from a 3rd party website... Or a friend or something just screwed u up with a picture infected with a keylogger..

Next time have an updated Antivirus / Firewall

Banned

LOl cama nice pics

websnot

well its very rare to get hacked . its people sharing accounts that cause's items to go missing and its a real shame too because its nice to know we can trust ppl but there are low life scum bags that dont care and are driven by greed . they will say there your friend but all they want is what you can give them . dont give out your details to anyone .

Banned

cool[/b]
    +1 ;D

Banned

99% peopel get scammed...1% get hacked ;-)
    and why would someone hack a decent geared rogue when they can hack a lvl 80 baba with +5's?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast