Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

FUCKKK kosp is back !!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on FUCKKK kosp is back !!!!!!!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i never seen a combo like that before then , i dunno how to explain it .. it all happen ...
Page: 3

Speed

i never seen a combo like that before then , i dunno how to explain it .. it all happen so fast and kept reballing and he was dropping my hp sooo quickly i couldnt even regain it

Banned Senior Member

they do 2 skills between each pot ( 2.5 seconds ) which is pretty bad for a sin

Speed

how the hell he hit so many Rs ? i dont get that lol

you obviously didnt read my post, it isnt koxp, its been out since beginning of firedrake hasnt needed to be updated once, full version doesnt have attack enemy either, it just shows their lvls and etc.

jason_dinamyte

Originally posted by PADDY
    this isn't the official forums... putting a . in between shit wont stop me from seeing it.

anyway, religion has shit all to do with it, when will people realise that there are and will always be twats everywhere in every group and community, the one difference is that in most communities they are outcasted, where as in KO they are considered loyal customers
    wath means twats? :unsure:

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Originally posted by jason_dinamyte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jason_dinamyte)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    this isn't the official forums... putting a . in between shit wont stop me from seeing it.

anyway, religion has shit all to do with it, when will people realise that there are and will always be twats everywhere in every group and community, the one difference is that in most communities they are outcasted, where as in KO they are considered loyal customers
    wath means twats? :unsure:[/b]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twat
    :lol:

CorpseOfDeath

I saw a guy running and shooting arrows at the same time.
    but I didn't take screenie, will next time,
    this was in ares btw

jason_dinamyte

Originally posted by Dark3lf+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark3lf)</div>
    Originally posted by jason_dinamyte@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

wath means twats? :unsure:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twat
    :lol:[/b]

rolf....

TWAT 4 U ALL!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123