Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is fun?

This is a discussion on This is fun? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol this is big joke, human town is always getting it in the ass u cant even spawn...
Page: 4

Banned

lol this is big joke, human town is always getting it in the ass u cant even spawn

DS + Holy aminor owns all

Who needs resist when u got less than 1% of people who play mages actually properly know how to use them. :|[/b]
    u serious

BJK

pvp server sucks i got same stats on 73 rogue in cypher >.>[/b]
    lol man you got extra a scrol, for reskill... after reskill you will get lvl 80 skill points

alper15

pvp server sux.

i pked 10mins and quit than.

Banned

i went NT with 5 mages, 1 warr 1 priest and 1 rogue, got 3 kills and nova'ed at least 50+ ppl, fukin +3 uniques lol.
    lack of flame rings/lvl80 skills was stupid, + everytime 10 warriors jumped on me, i was x10 shockstunned :P
    ks/speedhack fest, but no lag, at least -.- "

_Hybrid_

I pk on pvp server like 4 hours until the end of the 1rst war and just quit coz theres MAAAAAAAANY speedhackers (gm bullshit about "if some1 use hax or something ull get ban" ya right) a ks fest like some1 said, theres many gg players but i just saw few skills coz of the quantity of ppl, sad to we were 5 ppl clan and i lead the1rst war captain on nps WTF! but well i have a life and its imposible to win with 5ppl (clan award) and also Priest and Mage items sux tho...

marlot0

I pk on pvp server like 4 hours until the end of the 1rst war and just quit coz theres MAAAAAAAANY speedhackers (gm bullshit about "if some1 use hax or something ull get ban" ya right) a ks fest like some1 said, theres many gg players but i just saw few skills coz of the quantity of ppl, sad to we were 5 ppl clan and i lead the1rst war captain on nps WTF! but well i have a life and its imposible to win with 5ppl (clan award) and also Priest and Mage items sux tho...[/b]
    whenn will you edit your banner pete!!!!!

Boyce

Imo i thought it was great. There is no room for solo pk, you need a strong party. Party cure for spam subside/torment , a full duffer or the fags just wont die and full heal to stay alive an ice support mage. And then 4 warriors. Imo rogues sucked and were useless. With these three priests and ice mage +4 warrs we were able to take 8 vs 30 or more by lurin the orcs away from the frenzy inside the bowl and than gank
    It was good fun. Next time if there is 80 skills a lot will change. There was just too many speedhackers -_-
    Gj k2.

venom

I hope they fix the level 80 skills till the 18th May on that server.

u serious[/b]

Yep.

Cant even count how many mages use fire before they even try to slow people.
    Or how you could be dying for 5 mins slowly and they wouldnt tp you. =.= ( maybe they do that because of people 1vs1 each other but why would a int priest 1vs1...? )

kibal

Rofl why do u guys r complaining about speed hackers, in all regular serves there r speed hackers.The event wasnt bad at al at least no lag something new for k2.
    Also it shows how importan items r for those that always say that skills >items in all cases .
    The problem was that too many people in each server that makes the pk so bored also i logged in all servers just for check what was going on and they should make something for compesate both nations .

its fun, but if preist dont have the ability to get a better shield, when warriors get hell blade next time, priest are gonna get raped. overall its been fun though, i dont mind it [/b]
    You can make lvl 70 quest .

I played it a bit and had some fun, yeah 1st server was laggy, but the others were ok. Speedhackers were everywhere, seemed like 1 out of 4 ppl was using speed hacks. You could easily tell who the noobs were, like the warriors I would beat with half hp left when I had subside on, or the 3vs1 I had with a warrior and 2 sins that chased me from hb to 12 harpies and tanked all 3 and killed each one.

I ran in a party with 2 rogues when I was in party, other than that it was solo, and 90% of the time I was subsided. Within the first 10 minutes of the server, there were dozens of people using and/or selling +9 items, one guy made +9 ii, +9 shard, +9 ss, +9 smite, and +9 warrior shell pauld......me I blew everything up. Alot of the time it was 50+ humans vs 50+ orcs, and whoever had the most mage parties in their group would win. Rest of the time (from my experience anyways) was orcs camping front/side/or inside human base. Overall, I still had a good time.

on the pvp server do u start lvl 80?

yes.

the pvp server is just for a short while fun.
    after u get excited by burning all ur +8 items and went a bit pk
    u finally figure out, it is more fun to come back to the server
    u play on and start playing seriously again ^_^

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast