Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is fun?

This is a discussion on This is fun? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; subside cure torment cure subside cure torment cure damn out of pot of cure /town sundries <.<...
Page: 5

maxi3max

subside cure torment cure subside cure torment cure
    damn out of pot of cure /town sundries <.<

GenTinoS

Yeah there so many orcs...

it was fun as hell, specially when i owned puz h34r:

i had fun in this game in a long time when i was playing that shit. +9 bling bling +3&#39;s sexy

it was pretty good for first time, some things I think should happen to be more fun would be to remove anvil/disable upgrading, also to add all the new uniques and all unique weapons, also unlimited redistribute item, then all can try different builds and using the new uniques dungeon+BF, also full skills through80, then this would be really fun

banaanc

Taeho

Must say i had alot of fun beeing a archer xD and im suprised that there was no lagg whatsoever on S.2/3/4. Some things could be tweaked though but seriously don&#39;t complain on everything they do. This event was good fun and a good chance to try out other classes.

tuttzilla

subside cure torment cure subside cure torment cure
    damn out of pot of cure /town sundries <.<[/b]
    YES! omg it was insane how many torments and duffs were being thrown around, ud cure then literally one second later ud be duffed again <_<

Banned

It was litterly 24/7 pk. It never ended. You would fight, fight, run while fighting, fight, fight, fight, run while fighting, fight, fight, fight, fight, repot/rescroll and repeat.

server was fun, i was human and we still ownd, no lag.. if u were smart u stay away from pvp1

Yep.

Cant even count how many mages use fire before they even try to slow people.
    Or how you could be dying for 5 mins slowly and they wouldnt tp you. =.= ( maybe they do that because of people 1vs1 each other but why would a int priest 1vs1...? )[/b]
    Ehh I used to 1vs1 rogues all the time, +8 kite shield repel works wonders, the noobs see you heal and when they redball its too late bye bye noobckes :lol: I never went anywhere without that shield it was awsome.

Ehh I used to 1vs1 rogues all the time, +8 kite shield repel works wonders, the noobs see you heal and when they redball its too late bye bye noobckes :lol: I never went anywhere without that shield it was awsome.[/b]
    Repel dont work anymore

Atalo

I thought that it was fun free pk who cares if you died got xped by towers doing a spike/town rofl i will go to the next one as well hopefully they have all the skills and pots in the inn

Banned

no thats pwnage

HenryHill

PvP server marketplace is the place to be. Turks already duping everything in sight +9 shit everywhere. Some things never change. :lol:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast