Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ionia Is The Cleanest Server, I Promise

This is a discussion on Ionia Is The Cleanest Server, I Promise within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Title + SS = Explains all. This was taken just a few minutes ago, I have the KSC file if ...
Page: 1

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Title + SS = Explains all.

This was taken just a few minutes ago, I have the KSC file if anyone wants me to upload it, I'm lazy and pissed atm.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2391/he...upedelysium.jpg

So... After that patch where dupes were rollbacked, the method is still here. This guy was first shouting to sell his staff at +8. Thirty minutes later, he shouts it at a higher grade.
    I asked him to make me a shard+10 for shits and giggles, he replies with "ım makng Wirinom +9 next"..

Will get him banned asap but, SS proves how Ionia is still gradually getting face raped by item fluctuations. Time to go back to C-West?

discuss mateys

Brutorious

cant believe they keep makin +9s so ezily and none r gettin banned

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

lol :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

omfg.............................................. ...................

geting him baned u wont get nothing dude. Problem is in game. Going back to c-west ofc every english player shoud play there and have a funn. Let the turks play rest servers who care.

This is just a single proof that there is a bug method that u can duplicate items ......

ionia is skull fucked

Why does this shit still surprise you?

maybe he just got lucky ? ;p still only see 2/3 +9's on KOK, He could have just been joking that he's going to make a wiriom+9...just because he is not english means it is dupe? lol, very well could be..but also may not be..

NeronDomitius

surprised??

...yok... <_<

silverbuffer18

legyt upgrader man

Why does this shit still surprise you? [/b]
    It doesn&#39;t, like I said, just showing that the dupe is still in existance, I wrote that.

maybe he just got lucky ? ;p still only see 2/3 +9&#39;s on KOK, He could have just been joking that he&#39;s going to make a wiriom+9...just because he is not english means it is dupe? lol, very well could be..but also may not be..[/b]
    Yeah because.... If I had an Elysium +8, I wouldn&#39;t PK with it, hell I&#39;d just go +9 and then again, try to resell it, not even wear it because I don&#39;t wanna get scanned on King of Knight. Smart one there..

It doesn&#39;t, like I said, just showing that the dupe is still in existance, I wrote that.
    Yeah because.... If I had an Elysium +8, I wouldn&#39;t PK with it, hell I&#39;d just go +9 and then again, try to resell it, not even wear it because I don&#39;t wanna get scanned on King of Knight. Smart one there..[/b]
    hes probably an archer..you know how many fragments the k0xpers have by now? probably have 200+ elysiums to go mess with on upgrades..wouldnt be too hard to make a +9 with pretty much unlimited resources

hes probably an archer..you know how many fragments the k0xpers have by now? probably have 200+ elysiums to go mess with on upgrades..wouldnt be too hard to make a +9 with pretty much unlimited resources[/b]
    Well, my clan member was going to buy the staff at +8 because he was shouting "SELLYNG ELYSYUM +9 21GB PM FASTTTTTT", 10 minutes later the shout showed it being +9. He saw it, so did I.. Now he wants Iron Set for it, but.. Aleenia was just online (she just logged off). She asked me to make a support ticket including the KSC of the staff at +9 because she says it was +8, AFTER I saw it at +9, LOL.

He&#39;s banned now though, one step closer to a dupe free server h34r:

are you telling me that you think this is lıget?

are you telling me that you think this is lıget?[/b]
    No dupe bro, onlı copı oke?

tasartir06

the half of all servers are not legit... cause of dupers, koxpers, babashopers. I dont know why u surprise this... as 1 said before... koxpers can farm 1000+ gem so its not impossible to make +9 uniques...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast