Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

buying merchant ban

This is a discussion on buying merchant ban within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Any1 else got ban for using buying merchant seal sc, ncs or it only me? For me I got banned ...
Page: 1

Any1 else got ban for using buying merchant seal sc, ncs or it only me? For me I got banned for using buying merchant seal scroll ON the same day they put the new on website :mellow: They expect me to know immediately about the new when they put it on Why not give people 1 day notice or announce the message in game...

2.5 years of being legit and hard work gone because they don't have a brain....So much for being legit...

Any1 else got ban for using buying merchant seal sc, ncs or it only me? For me I got banned for using buying merchant seal scroll ON the same day they put the new on website :mellow: They expect me to know immediately about the new when they put it on Why not give people 1 day notice or announce the message in game...

2.5 years of being legit and hard work gone because they don't have a brain....So much for being legit...[/b]
    Huh? have you cheaked your account at MYKOL? no way its banned for always , probably for 999 days or something xD ( kiding , might be only for 30 days or something like that ... its not like a koxp or shit , but yea its still k2 )

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Huh? have you cheaked your account at MYKOL? no way its banned for always , probably for 999 days or something xD ( kiding , might be only for 30 days or something like that ... its not like a koxp or shit , but yea its still k2 )[/b]
    He has 999 days ban...

Huh? have you cheaked your account at MYKOL? no way its banned for always , probably for 999 days or something xD ( kiding , might be only for 30 days or something like that ... its not like a koxp or shit , but yea its still k2 )[/b]
    Banned 999 days, that y im so angry, if it was 30 days, i wouldnt be so angry as this... :angry:

SillyHo

PM Calimaestro on the official forums. He will be able to verify the time of posting vs the time of your ban. He actually has a brain and I bet, at worse case, he can get it nerfed to a 30 day ban. Good luck man.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

better bann the people merchanting than the real cheaters out there

lame k2 <_<

Sad for your lose, stupid K2..

When they were spam banning these ppl who has buying merchant, eslant was still full of koxpers.They remember their job when their profit is in dangerous..

GL at getting back ur lose.

look:

The point is, k2 actually ban these guys because they loose money... (PUS buggers)
    They dont ban the koxpers because they earn money. (Valkyre,Bahamut,Premium etc.)

u got a point there

look:

The point is, k2 actually ban these guys because they loose money... (PUS buggers)
    They dont ban the koxpers because they earn money. (Valkyre,Bahamut,Premium etc.)[/b]
    How exactly do they lose money? Rofl IT&#39;s a damn virtual item They only gain.

Little archer Senior Member

sucks for u, on the other hand i hope they also banned those fags buying trina for 1 coin. that stuff is getting old

How exactly do they lose money? Rofl IT&#39;s a damn virtual item They only gain.[/b]
    If they bug it?

Look normaly you pay 55bucks for 1 Scroll and 25bucks for trina(dunno).
    If they are bugged, no one buy them from PUS anymore, they buy them cheap from merchants for like 15mil.
    I dont know how this works... but if they are at 15mil, belive me they dont buy numerous of Trina/Seal Scs legitly too sell them for 15mil only.

If they bug it?

Look normaly you pay 55bucks for 1 Scroll and 25bucks for trina(dunno).
    If they are bugged, no one buy them from PUS anymore, they buy them cheap from merchants for like 15mil.
    I dont know how this works... but if they are at 15mil, belive me they dont buy numerous of Trina/Seal Scs legitly too sell them for 15mil only. [/b]
    ...So How do they LOSE money? It&#39;s not like the item&#39;s are costing them one bit - So please, explain how they LOSE money on stuff they don&#39;t even buy?

...So How do they LOSE money? It&#39;s not like the item&#39;s are costing them one bit - So please, explain how they LOSE money on stuff they don&#39;t even buy?[/b]
    Because the guys who need them, normaly by them legitly for 55bucks in PowerUpStore.
    Or people who want to earn money buy them for 55 bucks and sell them for 100mil+.

Since the prices are at 15mil. No one, NOOO ONE would buy them for 55bucks in PUS. (= no money for k2, becaus there are enough at the market)
    No one buy them anymore because there about 234253 bugged Trina/Seal Scs for 15mil.

Banned Senior Member

look:

They dont ban the koxpers because they earn money. (Valkyre,Bahamut,Premium etc.)[/b]
    this ban is just fucking gay <_<
    and yeah as you said legit players buy it for 55bucks in PUS, and its all about money for K2, they dont care if you&#39;re legit :huh: :mellow:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast